Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509492 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2010 on: May 08, 2019, 08:34:19 PM »
OK

1 I have been there and there is no card lock on the door.  It has a simple you-lock-it with a key mechanism.

2 The Tapas was open to general members of the public.  Sorry, I can't remember which Tapas waiter stated this,

3 From memory, the Tapas receptionist clocked off at 5:30.  Much before anyone turned up for dinner..
You could be right, so at 5:30 PM there is no receptionist there any longer.  Does the receptionist leave the door open or closed went she leaves.  I imagine it is left wide open held open with a hasp of some sort, but what happens if the manager doesn't like the people turning up and closes the door, does he latch it?  So people can leave but public can't get back in?

What I'm concerned about is even if the door was shut but not locked could Madeleine open it on her own?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2011 on: May 08, 2019, 08:44:37 PM »
Never in Italy but once in Greece where we had to wear ghastly little bracelets to show we were all inclusive.

We've had those bracelets in Sharm and in Cuba.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2012 on: May 08, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
We've had those bracelets in Sharm and in Cuba.

Possibly they are necessary but for some reason they made me feel like I was back at school.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2013 on: May 08, 2019, 08:56:08 PM »
Possibly they are necessary but for some reason they made me feel like I was back at school.

If I recall in Sharm paying extra got premium beer as opposed to their own,obviously different colourrd ones were in use.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2014 on: May 08, 2019, 09:09:15 PM »
I think they'd need a reason before they did that.
Of course, it was a more of a hypothetical suggestion, but, I believe there could be a couple of good reasons to do so.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2015 on: May 08, 2019, 09:11:00 PM »
Of course, it was a more of a hypothetical suggestion, but, I believe there could be a couple of good reasons to do so.

Oh please share...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2016 on: May 08, 2019, 09:13:28 PM »

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2017 on: May 08, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »
To make a longer story short.
We know that two persons who were together that evening gave different stories.
There's about ~20-30 minutes missing in the man's statement and he withheld that he was picking up a service vehicle at 21:00, a service vehicle should be a van or a pick up and then his partner said they went to their home in Lagos in separate cars but he withheld this information.
#The timing, no witnesses was around that area at this time.
#Why pick up a service vehicle after his work was done and withheld this information?
#Different stories, different timings.
#Only 15 minutes drive from Lagos to Barragem da Bravura.
#Access with cars all the way to the shoreline of Barragem da Bravura dam.
That's why should they do a deep search in this water, preferably in the area close to the dam.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2018 on: May 08, 2019, 11:11:40 PM »
There's about ~20-30 minutes missing in the man's statement and he withheld that he was picking up a service vehicle at 21:00, a service vehicle should be a van or a pick up and then his partner said they went to their home in Lagos in separate cars but he withheld this information.
#Why pick up a service vehicle after his work was done and withheld this information?
That's why should they do a deep search in this water, preferably in the area close to the dam.
Can you remind us of the names again please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #2019 on: May 09, 2019, 12:29:37 AM »

Wouldn't his cell phone have pinged a different tower if he'd travelled north to Barragem da Bravura?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2020 on: May 09, 2019, 12:43:28 AM »
You could be right, so at 5:30 PM there is no receptionist there any longer.  Does the receptionist leave the door open or closed went she leaves.  I imagine it is left wide open held open with a hasp of some sort, but what happens if the manager doesn't like the people turning up and closes the door, does he latch it?  So people can leave but public can't get back in?

What I'm concerned about is even if the door was shut but not locked could Madeleine open it on her own?

If she made it that far, she was capable of opening a door.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2021 on: May 09, 2019, 12:47:22 AM »

Wouldn't his cell phone have pinged a different tower if he'd travelled north to Barragem da Bravura?
Only if someone was looking for it.  There was something like 75,000 calls made during that period.  Were all the phones checked against the witness' alibis?  I personally doubt it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:54:48 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2022 on: May 09, 2019, 12:51:19 AM »

We never go all inclusive. The meals are invariably bad....especially if you’re a pescatarian......and there is so much delicious local food to discover why would you pay for substandard meals ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2023 on: May 09, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »
If she made it that far, she was capable of opening a door.
Trouble is we can never confirm that.  Two things that we can't be sure of are:

1.  Whoever closed the door how did they leave it?  [Was it left locked, or just shut]

2.  How possible was it for a 3-4 year old to turn the door handle and open the door?  [from the photos I've seen the knob was large and round, a shape IMO would be difficult for a  child to grip onto.]
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #2024 on: May 09, 2019, 12:56:27 AM »
Only if someone was looking for it.  There was something like 75,000 calls made during that period.  Where all the phones checked against the witnesses alibis?  I personally doubt it.

If his phone pinged near OC during the time he was travelling to, attending job at OC or returning home around the time of Madeleine's disappearance then I would have expected his phone records to be checked by any half-decent police force. That's how the suspected burglars were located.