Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509448 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2055 on: May 09, 2019, 06:25:53 PM »
Yes, but did you find any number that belonged to him?

Not the complete number. As I said, just the first 3 and last 3 numbers of what I think was his mobile number.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2056 on: May 09, 2019, 07:13:33 PM »
A couple of teenagers fell to their death from the top, maybe 18 months ago.  So no.

I have promised my 3 year-old grandson to see the rock pools on Luz beach, so when I get around to that promise, I will take my camera to snap some photos from the ground upwards.  I hope that will fill your request.

If one ascends Kate's likely route to the top, around half way up, there is what looks like a small, old mine-shaft.  It was fenced off the last time I saw it.  I have no idea what it looked like in 2007.

That would be great, thanks.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2057 on: May 10, 2019, 03:46:55 PM »
I never thought I'd hear a journalist come right out and say they don't believe Madeleine was abducted and that they believe she died in apartment 5A Until Mark S done just that.  &%%6

The McCanns must be hoping this isn't a sign of things to come.

He said that there was a lot of information that he couldn’t broadcast for legal reasons. That information has obviously contributed to his opinion of the case. I wonder what it was ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2058 on: May 10, 2019, 04:04:25 PM »
I never thought I'd hear a journalist come right out and say they don't believe Madeleine was abducted and that they believe she died in apartment 5A Until Mark S done just that.  &%%6

The McCanns must be hoping this isn't a sign of things to come.

If she was killed in 5a by an intruder then she wasn't abducted..

Mark S basically believes everything amaral and Pat brown has said... He doesn't have a decent grasp of the facts in this case ...Pat brown says everything  she claims is backed by evidence... It isn't... If it was she would have no fear of being sued

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2059 on: May 10, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »
He said that there was a lot of information that he couldn’t broadcast for legal reasons. That information has obviously contributed to his opinion of the case. I wonder what it was ?

If the other information was backed by evidence he would have no fear of being sued... He has a poor grasp of the important  facts

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2060 on: May 10, 2019, 04:37:34 PM »
If the other information was backed by evidence he would have no fear of being sued... He has a poor grasp of the important  facts

Well Mark certainly nails his colours to the mast at the end

MS has a poor grasp of the important facts - that's just your opinion

let's face it  MS has a lot more shout than what you have - D your just a poster on a forum with an opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2061 on: May 10, 2019, 04:39:52 PM »

let's face it  MS has a lot more shout than what you have - D your just a poster on a forum with an opinion.

He has very little to no shout...he's been writing about the case for several years... He will simply fade back into obscurity..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2062 on: May 10, 2019, 04:41:29 PM »

He doesn't nail his colours to the mast he chickens out...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2063 on: May 10, 2019, 04:44:08 PM »
He believes what he believes in the same way that you believe you have a grasp of the facts better than anyone else. Not IMO you don't, that's yours.

I do have a better grasp of the facts..
He says the dogs have been involved in 200 cases... I say they haven't... He's wrong... I'm right

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2064 on: May 10, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »
He has very little to no shout...he's been writing about the case for several years... He will simply fade back into obscurity..

...he's been writing about the case for several years

So he is well experienced and knows what he is talking about - who knows what inside knowledge he could have.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2065 on: May 10, 2019, 04:48:58 PM »

...he's been writing about the case for several years

So he is well experienced and knows what he is talking about - who knows what inside knowledge he could have.
He doesn't understand  the basics... He was quoting amaral saying the shutters couldn't be opened from the outside... He was wring on that too... There, loads

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2066 on: May 10, 2019, 04:49:56 PM »
You think you do, not IMO you don't.

I know I do because I know what the established  facts are..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2067 on: May 10, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »
If his podcasts are so good where are the comments on episode ten on this thread

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2068 on: May 10, 2019, 05:02:46 PM »
If his podcasts are so good where are the comments on episode ten on this thread

some here from twitter if you want to read comments.

Some comments on twitter...

Mark Saunokonoko‏Verified account @saunokonoko · 6m6 minutes ago

Replying to @Emma[Name removed]W

All the talk of DNA-17 in this case = smokescreen. Just email all the digital data to a Pittsburgh lab, and wait for two weeks. It's what a NSW prosecutor did in a quintuple murder case and, voila, they got their guy who had avoided justice in 2 earlier trials #McCann

Exceptional work from @saunokonoko who clearly has justice for poor Maddie at the top of his agenda. Can the same be said of others? Justice for Maddie #McCann

I'm listening to @saunokonoko's latest Maddie podcast!. my immediate thought is, why the **** hasn't any UK journalists had the balls to do what Mark has done?.

Absolutely. Captivating. Huge congrats has to go to @saunokonoko, @DanMcHugh and @kingymoments (among many others). This podcast sparked an international conversation and could still help lead to answers. What an achievement. #Maddie #MadeleineMcCann

At last after 12 years a journalist with some balls! #McCann

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2069 on: May 10, 2019, 05:06:07 PM »
some here from twitter if you want to read comments.

Some comments on twitter...

Mark Saunokonoko‏Verified account @saunokonoko · 6m6 minutes ago

Replying to @Emma[Name removed]W

All the talk of DNA-17 in this case = smokescreen. Just email all the digital data to a Pittsburgh lab, and wait for two weeks. It's what a NSW prosecutor did in a quintuple murder case and, voila, they got their guy who had avoided justice in 2 earlier trials #McCann

Exceptional work from @saunokonoko who clearly has justice for poor Maddie at the top of his agenda. Can the same be said of others? Justice for Maddie #McCann

I'm listening to @saunokonoko's latest Maddie podcast!. my immediate thought is, why the **** hasn't any UK journalists had the balls to do what Mark has done?.

Absolutely. Captivating. Huge congrats has to go to @saunokonoko, @DanMcHugh and @kingymoments (among many others). This podcast sparked an international conversation and could still help lead to answers. What an achievement. #Maddie #MadeleineMcCann

At last after 12 years a journalist with some balls! #McCann

From the sceptic faithful