Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509471 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2115 on: May 11, 2019, 03:38:43 PM »
What happened to Maddie is the question SY are trying to answer... A question sceptics such as yourself don't seem to want  answered... I want justice for Maddie... SY are her best chance

I think if that was the case they would have started the investigation from - the night Maddie went missing.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2116 on: May 11, 2019, 04:35:33 PM »
I think if that was the case they would have started the investigation from - the night Maddie went missing.

What leads you to believe they didn't?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2117 on: May 11, 2019, 04:36:07 PM »

From what I've read they did... And decided the patents weren't involved... The Portuguese confirmed there no evidence against them...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2118 on: May 11, 2019, 05:34:26 PM »

Oh please - whatever is that suppose to mean VS
Surely not too difficult to work out.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:28:26 PM by Robittybob1 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2119 on: May 11, 2019, 05:35:48 PM »
Yes, that is the elephant in the room. it is the same on here support the parents never question them. Nothing about what happened to Maddie. In Fact the chosen mantra is and has been she came to no harm.. yes. really.
The chosen mantra by whom?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2120 on: May 11, 2019, 05:39:13 PM »
Of course they have an idea what happened to Maddie.

She was abducted/murdered/wandered off... then got abducted.
A black guy dunnit/burglars took her, or maybe they didn't.
She might be alive, or maybe dead.
Plenty of ideas, well worth 12 million quid imo.
Yeah they should have just strung up the McCanns in 2007 think of the money saved.  Who cares about the truth anyway, it’s way too difficult and costly to get to so may as well not bother.  And they say supporters don’t care what happened to Madeliene...  8(8-))

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2121 on: May 11, 2019, 05:43:36 PM »
Yeah they should have just strung up the McCanns in 2007 think of the money saved.  Who cares about the truth anyway, it’s way too difficult and costly to get to so may as well not bother.  And they say supporters don’t care what happened to Madeliene...  8(8-))

How do you know the truth isn't that the parents dunnit?
They might have done.In which case it would have been right to string them up in the first instance.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2122 on: May 11, 2019, 06:00:40 PM »
What leads you to believe they didn't?

What leads you to believe they did.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2123 on: May 11, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »
Surely not too difficult to work out for a clever sausage like you?

Suppose - snag is though I'm not a sausage,

Damn - seems now ill never know.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2124 on: May 11, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
Another one surely, for the 'sceptic beliefs' thread.

Not really - seems MS is a bit of a sceptic

IMO he doesn't believe Maddie was abducted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2125 on: May 11, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
How do you know the truth isn't that the parents dunnit?
They might have done.In which case it would have been right to string them up in the first instance.
If you’d simply strung them up in the first instance then you’d never know if they dunnit or not, nor what became of Madeleine.  I suppose that wouldn’t bother you in the slightest though...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2126 on: May 11, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
If you’d simply strung them up in the first instance then you’d never know if they dunnit or not, nor what became of Madeleine.  I suppose that wouldn’t bother you in the slightest though...
Is the comment "I suppose that wouldn’t bother you in the slightest though.."  an ad hominem argument?

Wikipedia has this as a definition of "ad hominem fallacy" "Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2] The terms ad mulierem[3] and ad feminam[4] have been used specifically when the person receiving the criticism is female.

However, its original meaning was an argument "calculated to appeal to the person addressed more than to impartial reason".[5]"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2127 on: May 11, 2019, 06:53:47 PM »
Is the comment "I suppose that wouldn’t bother you in the slightest though.."  an ad hominem argument?

Wikipedia has this as a definition of "ad hominem fallacy" "Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2] The terms ad mulierem[3] and ad feminam[4] have been used specifically when the person receiving the criticism is female.

However, its original meaning was an argument "calculated to appeal to the person addressed more than to impartial reason".[5]"

No, it's a highly offensive ad hom.

Go on, press the delete button.

You know you want to!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2128 on: May 11, 2019, 06:57:56 PM »

And hominem is quite, simple... And there's lots on this forum that is simply let go... It's criticising the poster rather than addressing the argument... Such SD faith referring to me as... Child-like... Which you refused to accept as ad hom whan it clearly was

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2129 on: May 11, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
No, it's a highly offensive ad hom.

Go on, press the delete button.

You know you want to!
What is highly offensive about it?