Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509491 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2250 on: May 13, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
CR are paid a retainer....definition.... an amount of money that you pay to someone so as to be sure that that person can work for you when you need them.

Mr Tudor: Yes. My partners and I talked about it. We have a committee of partners that looks at whether or not a case is on a no win, no fee basis, as you probably heard from my partner, Mark Thompson. We did that with Kate and Gerry's case. It was a longer, more difficult discussion than would ordinarily be the case because of the extraordinary nature, volume and so on. We sent the complaints to The Express and The Star, at which point we were acting on a normal retainer. We indicated to Kate and Gerry and we told The Express and The Star at that time that if the matter was not resolved we would indeed go on to a no win, no fee arrangement.

A normal retainer imo means that the client deposits an estimated amount which should cover the work requested.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline blonk

« Reply #2251 on: May 13, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
If she was killed in 5a by an intruder then she wasn't abducted..

Mark S basically believes everything amaral and Pat brown has said... He doesn't have a decent grasp of the facts in this case ...Pat Brown says everything  she claims is backed by evidence... It isn't... If it was she would have no fear of being sued 

Pat Brown May well be right that Madeleine died in her parents' apartment.

But, like Goncalo Amaral, she insists this must have happened after 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Surely this is completely unrealistic - and Amaral suggested that she must have died from a fall AFTER the McCanns went down to dinner at 8.30pm, and discovered that Madeleine was dead on his 9.05pm check.

That would leave him 55 minutes to inform his wife, talk to all his Tapas7 mates, and get them all to agree to perpetrate one of the most audacious abduction hoaxes ever - AND have time to rush off down to the beach carrying his dead daughter down the hill past 9 members of the Smith family.

If all that were not ridiculous enough already, Pat Brown adds to this farce by saying Gerry hid Madeleine "on the beach somewhere...maybe under an upturned boat" (Location 1).

She adds that Gerry or someone else probably came back in the next 24 hours or so and moved her body to a deep crevice in the rocks (Location 2).

Saunokonoko rounded off his 10 podcasts by leaving that preposterous scenario in the minds of his listeners.

Some may buy that tale.

I don't

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2252 on: May 14, 2019, 07:13:36 AM »

But, like Goncalo Amaral, she insists this must have happened after 6pm on Thursday 3 May.

Surely this is completely unrealistic - and Amaral suggested that she must have died from a fall AFTER the McCanns went down to dinner at 8.30pm, and discovered that Madeleine was dead on his 9.05pm check.

That would leave him 55 minutes to inform his wife, talk to all his Tapas7 mates, and get them all to agree to perpetrate one of the most audacious abduction hoaxes ever - AND have time to rush off down to the beach carrying his dead daughter down the hill past 9 members of the Smith family.

If all that were not ridiculous enough already, Pat Brown adds to this farce by saying Gerry hid Madeleine "on the beach somewhere...maybe under an upturned boat" (Location 1).

She adds that Gerry or someone else probably came back in the next 24 hours or so and moved her body to a deep crevice in the rocks (Location 2).

Saunokonoko rounded off his 10 podcasts by leaving that preposterous scenario in the minds of his listeners.

Some may buy that tale.

I don't
One day Mr Blonk the penny is going to drop.  I hope. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2253 on: May 14, 2019, 08:21:22 AM »

Some may buy that tale.

I don't

I congratulate Blonk and his research group...they have managed to see the impossibility of amarals theory....there is simply no time for maddie to die from an accident...develop cadaver odour ...etc ..etc...its complete and utter b*******.....unfortunately his explanation is even more absurd...thats qhy SY and the PJ have come to the conclusion the parents are not involved

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2254 on: May 14, 2019, 08:30:49 AM »
I congratulate Blonk and his research group...they have managed to see the impossibility of amarals theory....there is simply no time for maddie to die from an accident...develop cadaver odour ...etc ..etc...its complete and utter b*******.....unfortunately his explanation is even more absurd...thats qhy SY and the PJ have come to the conclusion the parents are not involved

For guests, the time for cadaver odour to develop was the time between when MBM disappeared and when Eddie was deployed, a period of about 4 months.

What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2255 on: May 14, 2019, 08:43:57 AM »
For guests, the time for cadaver odour to develop was the time between when MBM disappeared and when Eddie was deployed, a period of about 4 months.

Cite... That's absolute rubbish and explains how little you understand.  If a body is immediately  removed from the, apartment there will be no residual scent whatsoever

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2256 on: May 14, 2019, 08:50:22 AM »
That is a pretty weird statement.  In a situation of a past presence of a cadaver, it would depend on the length of contact time, and the degree of decomposition at that time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2257 on: May 14, 2019, 08:52:09 AM »
That is a pretty weird statement.  In a situation of a past presence of a cadaver, it would depend on the length of contact time, and the degree of decomposition at that time.

It's a totally incorrect statement and requires a cite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2258 on: May 14, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »
The development of cadaver odour requires the presence of a corpse or body parts... So unless you are suggesting maddies remains were present fir four months you are posting absolute rubbish

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2259 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:49 AM »
Cite... That's absolute rubbish and explains how little you understand.  If a body is immediately  removed from the, apartment there will be no residual scent whatsoever

No need for residual scent.

Should I add a goad about your absolute rubbish and how little you understand?  My mother taught me better manners.

If you have something constructive to say, this would be a good time to do so, would it not?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2260 on: May 14, 2019, 09:01:34 AM »

Eddie alerted to blood.  Simple.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2261 on: May 14, 2019, 09:06:39 AM »
Eddie alerted to blood.  Simple.

I did some research before which showed blood dies not produce cadaverine... Can't find it now... But all cadaver dogs do not alert to blood so blood cannot produce cadaverine... So... Your claim is wrong

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2262 on: May 14, 2019, 09:07:42 AM »
It's a totally incorrect statement and requires a cite
You are the one saying it is incorrect, prove it is incorrect.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2263 on: May 14, 2019, 09:09:08 AM »
I did some research before which showed blood dies not produce cadaverine... Can't find it now... But all cadaver dogs do not alert to blood so blood cannot produce cadaverine... So... Your claim is wrong

Cite please. 
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2264 on: May 14, 2019, 09:12:48 AM »

Try Martin Grimes statement.

It requires no more than a nose bleed, or a graze boarding the flight to Faro.
What's up, old man?