Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2355 on: May 14, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »
the blood in an extraction socket does not decompose it reorganises and gradually forms new  bone...it doesnt decompose it actually gets a new blood supply...probably not a good idea to try and tell me anything about dentistry
If that is what you think no wonder we can't get past the idea that clotted blood can't decompose.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2356 on: May 14, 2019, 07:32:17 PM »
What about fell off sofa and got impaled through the heart on an upturned spike.  Can that not be ruled out either?
If the spike was upturned the pointy end would be at the bottom. Food for thought.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2357 on: May 14, 2019, 07:39:57 PM »
gerry McCann wasnt dead...eddie alerted to his dried blood

You seem to accept that Keela's alert to the car key means there was blood on it, but reject the idea that Keela's alert in the boot was to blood.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2358 on: May 14, 2019, 07:43:55 PM »
You seem to accept that Keela's alert to the car key means there was blood on it, but reject the idea that Keela's alert in the boot was to blood.
....and those dogs simply can't be relied upon. Unconscious cues and all sorts going off.
Run with the fox and hunt with the hounds and all that, pun intended.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2359 on: May 14, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »

That's because gerrys blood was recovered from the car key... Simple

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2360 on: May 14, 2019, 07:46:56 PM »
OK, so now I can get third set of teeth by having my second set extracted?

I'm not choosing this option anytime soon.   &^&*%

The blood turns into bone... Not tooth

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2361 on: May 14, 2019, 07:47:41 PM »
....and those dogs simply can't be relied upon. Unconscious cues and all sorts going off.
Run with the fox and hunt with the hounds and all that, pun intended.

I'm not trusting the dog I'm trusting the DNA testing

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2362 on: May 14, 2019, 07:49:15 PM »
If that is what you think no wonder we can't get past the idea that clotted blood can't decompose.
Look up "suppurative thrombophlebitis"  if you think there is no such thing as an infected blood clot.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #2363 on: May 14, 2019, 07:54:46 PM »
I'm not trusting the dog I'm trusting the DNA testing
But Keela found traces of Gerry's blood on the key. Pretty trustworthy result.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2364 on: May 14, 2019, 07:55:58 PM »

Is it OK with you if I choose to stick with my current dentist?
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2365 on: May 14, 2019, 07:57:31 PM »
To me that is the most unscientific statement possible.   
"There are two categories of bone cells. Osteoclasts are in the first category. They resorb (dissolve) the bone. The other category is the osteoblast family, which consists of osteoblasts that form bone, osteocytes that help maintain bone, and lining cells that cover the surface of the bone."

So my understanding is that under a blood clot osteoblast activity would be greater than osteoclast hence new bone will form.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2366 on: May 14, 2019, 08:03:32 PM »
Is it OK with you if I choose to stick with my current dentist?

You're not welcome... The same happens with a fractured bone.. Blood ot turns into bone

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2367 on: May 14, 2019, 08:05:30 PM »
To me that is the most unscientific statement possible.   
"There are two categories of bone cells. Osteoclasts are in the first category. They resorb (dissolve) the bone. The other category is the osteoblast family, which consists of osteoblasts that form bone, osteocytes that help maintain bone, and lining cells that cover the surface of the bone."

So my understanding is that under a blood clot osteoblast activity would be greater than osteoclast hence new bone will form.

Osteoblasts invade the clot to form new bone.... Can use "bio oss" pig bone granules to provide framework.... It's laughable posters are trying to correct me on dentistry... Football now
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:08:17 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2368 on: May 14, 2019, 08:06:45 PM »
If the spike was upturned the pointy end would be at the bottom. Food for thought.
Personally I would rather stand on down-turned drawing pin rather than an up-turned one.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2369 on: May 14, 2019, 08:07:18 PM »
Not the spike I was thinking of.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly