Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509441 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2370 on: May 14, 2019, 08:10:07 PM »
That's because gerrys blood was recovered from the car key... Simple

Who said that? Apart from you, that is.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2371 on: May 14, 2019, 08:12:22 PM »
Osteoblasts invade the clot to form new bone.... Can use "bio oss" pig bone granules to provide framework.... It's laughable posters are trying to correct me on dentistry... Football now
Can you find one scientific publication that says "Osteoblasts invade the clot to form new bone"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2372 on: May 14, 2019, 08:12:53 PM »
To me that is the most unscientific statement possible.   
"There are two categories of bone cells. Osteoclasts are in the first category. They resorb (dissolve) the bone. The other category is the osteoblast family, which consists of osteoblasts that form bone, osteocytes that help maintain bone, and lining cells that cover the surface of the bone."

So my understanding is that under a blood clot osteoblast activity would be greater than osteoclast hence new bone will form.

Totally wrong

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2373 on: May 14, 2019, 08:15:26 PM »
Totally wrong
That was quoting a reputable source, so I doubt that it is wrong  https://depts.washington.edu/bonebio/ASBMRed/cells.html
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:17:33 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2374 on: May 14, 2019, 08:18:39 PM »
That was quoting a reputable source, so I doubt if it is wrong  https://depts.washington.edu/bonebio/ASBMRed/cells.html

Bone format tion takes place within the clot... It only occurs from the base upwards if the clot is lost

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2375 on: May 14, 2019, 08:23:00 PM »
Bone format tion takes place within the clot... It only occurs from the base upwards if the clot is lost
That might be what you think but I strongly doubt you will be able to find a scientific paper that backs that statement up.  "Bone formation takes place within the clot."
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2376 on: May 14, 2019, 08:25:18 PM »
I congratulate Blonk and his research group...they have managed to see the impossibility of amarals theory....there is simply no time for maddie to die from an accident...develop cadaver odour ...etc ..etc...its complete and utter b*******.....unfortunately his explanation is even more absurd...thats qhy SY and the PJ have come to the conclusion the parents are not involved

Indeed.
And it would be interesting for Blonk to further explain his alternative theory .
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2377 on: May 14, 2019, 08:27:49 PM »
Indeed.
And it would be interesting for Blonk to further explain his alternative theory .
It would also be interesting for the sceptics on here who believe he is wrong to explain why they think so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2378 on: May 14, 2019, 08:28:17 PM »
That might be what you think but I strongly doubt you will be able to find a scientific paper that backs that statement up.  "Bone formation takes place within the clot."

You must be joking..... I'm doing this every day...

Offline The General

« Reply #2379 on: May 14, 2019, 08:31:14 PM »
It would also be interesting for the sceptics on here who believe he is wrong to explain why they think so.
Could you point me to said theory? I haven't seen it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2380 on: May 14, 2019, 08:32:44 PM »
You must be joking..... I'm doing this every day...
That doesn't prove your understanding of the process is correct.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2381 on: May 14, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »
Does this link work for you?  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=505

It should be showing Blonk's posts.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2382 on: May 14, 2019, 08:37:05 PM »
I’m not talking about his theory (which is clearly bonkers) but what he wrote on this thread earlier today.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2383 on: May 14, 2019, 08:40:41 PM »
I don't know Blonk at all but with a quick look at his posting history he puts a lot of effort into each post.  He must be quite an intellectual to do that.
I tend not to read really long posts. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2384 on: May 14, 2019, 08:43:49 PM »
I don't know Blonk at all but with a quick look at his posting history he puts a lot of effort into each post.  He must be quite an intellectual to do that.
I tend not to read really long posts.

He must be quite an intellectual... In your opinion... Not in mine