Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509423 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2460 on: May 15, 2019, 07:30:59 PM »
I want a cite to support the claim... Which g has given... I don't think her cite stands up to scrutiny... She cannot show who said those words... I think it's most prob MS
It is a podcast and I really don't think the words in it have any real evidential value.  I trust G-unit that the transcription is correct. 

What I wanted someone to show me was where in the PJ file it says "Keela alerted to the key fob".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2461 on: May 15, 2019, 07:34:26 PM »
It is a podcast and I really don't think the words in it have any real evidential value.  I trust G-unit that the transcription is correct. 

What I wanted someone to show me was where in the PJ file it says "Keela alerted to the key fob".

G is giving her opinion and IMO is 100% incorrect

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2462 on: May 15, 2019, 07:35:30 PM »
yes ...as VS said...who said that...where does MS stop his quote and continue with his own opinion...dna of cellular material does not confirm the alerts and i dont beleive Grime said ....you are quoting opinion as fact
You wanted the cite and you were given it.

G is giving her opinion and IMO is 100% incorrect
I'm about to listen to it for myself.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2463 on: May 15, 2019, 07:42:27 PM »
I'd say MS stops quoting Martin Grime at Podcast "Goncalo Amaral" 12:14.

So it is Martin Grimes' opinion in question, or MS's understanding of Martin Grimes' words.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2464 on: May 15, 2019, 07:44:02 PM »
You wanted the cite and you were given it.
I'm about to listen to it for myself.

I said I was given the cite.. What's wrong with you... And I responded that G is giving her opinion.. Not fact.. And I think she's 100% wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2465 on: May 15, 2019, 07:47:00 PM »
Do you know whereabouts this statement is covered in the file?  "Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's."

at 03h49 on 7 August 2007 by the dog Keela, that detects traces of human blood, it having
been verified the following result:
03h53 - the dog 'marked' an area of the lower right-hand side of the interior part of the baggage
compartment of the car;
04h11 - the dog 'marked' the 'tidy' compartment [map/glove pocket] on the side of the driver's door,
which was found to contain the car key, the plastic electronic card type, with a key-ring of the
Budget rental company.

In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the
map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car
and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car
park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
System where the car key had been concealed beneath the sand.
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car
key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
At 04h51, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2466 on: May 15, 2019, 07:49:22 PM »
Who said that?
Mark Saunokonoko is quoting his conversation with Martin Grime.  DNA was found but it was not possible to show who's DNA it was.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2467 on: May 15, 2019, 07:53:37 PM »
Do you know whereabouts this statement is covered in the file?  "Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's."

Thus, the Renault Scenic vehicle was moved to parking level -3 and subjected to an expert examination by officers from the Police Science Laboratory and another canine inspection that began at 03h49 on 7 August 2007 by the dog Keela, that detects traces of human blood, it having been verified the following result:
03h53 - the dog 'marked' an area of the lower right-hand side of the interior part of the baggage
compartment of the car;
04h11 - the dog 'marked' the 'tidy' compartment [map/glove pocket] on the side of the driver's door, which was found to contain the car key, the plastic electronic card type, with a key-ring of the Budget rental company.
In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire System where the car key had been concealed beneath the sand.
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
At 04h51, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
... the present document has been duly signed:

This is elementary Rob and has been referred to with cites given on the forum on very many occasions.  It is tiresome to be asked to provide cites when referring to established fact as you have done of me on quite a few occasions.
Sometimes cites are required and sometimes they are not; in my opinion on this occasion a cite was superfluous or I would have provided one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2468 on: May 15, 2019, 07:56:33 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko is quoting his conversation with Martin Grime.  DNA was found but it was not possible to show who's DNA it was.

You need to read gunits post... Grime dies not say keelas alerts are corroborated

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2469 on: May 15, 2019, 08:05:06 PM »
at 03h49 on 7 August 2007 by the dog Keela, that detects traces of human blood, it having
been verified the following result:
compartment of the car;
04h11 - the dog 'marked' the 'tidy' compartment [map/glove pocket] on the side of the driver's door,
which was found to contain the car key, the plastic electronic card type, with a key-ring of the
Budget rental company.

In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the
map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car
and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car
park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car
key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
Thanks for that G-unit.  So am I reading that right that the plastic car key was twice buried under sand, and the cellular material was not rubbed off.
First test was by Keela and another second test by Eddie.

I thought they should have swabbed the card before burying it twice under sand.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:26:55 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2470 on: May 15, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »
You need to read gunits post... Grime dies not say keela's alerts are corroborated
DNA was found at some sites.  I don't hear Grime talking at all.  All I hear is MS's interpretation of Martin Grimes' conversation.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2471 on: May 15, 2019, 08:15:57 PM »
DNA was found at some sites.  I don't hear Grime talking at all.  All I hear is MS's interpretation of Martin Grimes' conversation.

Makes the podcasts all a bit pointless if that is the best he can come up with, don't you think?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2472 on: May 15, 2019, 08:19:47 PM »
You need to read gunits post... Grime dies not say keelas alerts are corroborated
When would they be corroborated to you?  Keela alerts to the key fob buried under the sand.  DNA is recovered from the Key fob.  That seems to be enough for MG to say the alerts were corroborated in his opinion as reported through Mark Saunokonoko.

When would they be corroborated to you?  What did you want?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2473 on: May 15, 2019, 08:22:27 PM »
Makes the podcasts all a bit pointless if that is the best he can come up with, don't you think?
He tried to make a difference - that bit about new DNA tests and analysis.  Not entirely pointless IMO.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2474 on: May 15, 2019, 08:23:55 PM »
I said I was given the cite.. What's wrong with you... And I responded that G is giving her opinion.. Not fact.. And I think she's 100% wrong

I'm not giving my opinion, I'm reporting what was said in the pdcast by Mark Saunokonoko reading from Grime's email. Whether you choose to believe him or call him a liar is nothing to do with me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0