Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509438 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2490 on: May 15, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
The samples are so small in some cases they can only apply one test.Either they look for cells or they do a DNA test.

so no corroboration

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2491 on: May 15, 2019, 09:32:45 PM »
yes...and I also said this today..

wasnt it in the FSS report...if it isnt its my mistake

contray to what some think im happy to admit if im wrong..

I'm pleased we've finally got rid of the myth that Eddie alerted to Gerry McCann's blood. Something achieved for once.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2492 on: May 15, 2019, 09:36:53 PM »
I'm pleased we've finally got rid of the myth that Eddie alerted to Gerry McCann's blood. Something achieved for once.

It shows how important  it is that posts are challenged and cites given
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 09:41:05 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2493 on: May 15, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »

Keela alerted to the key fob ... why did she do that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2494 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:05 PM »
Keela only alerts to human blood. Eddie alerts to human blood and cadaver scent and both could be possibly present. You cannot rule out cadaver scent and I seriously doubt the police would with a child that is missing. Madeleine has been missing for 12 years!

"Identify the EXACT location of blood so small in size that when forensically recovered will NOT provide a full DNA strand despite low copy DNA analysis."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2495 on: May 15, 2019, 11:00:50 PM »
If it’s a myth he alerted to Gerry’s blood then it is also a myth he alerted to cadaver scent.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2496 on: May 15, 2019, 11:13:24 PM »
Keela only alerts to human blood. Eddie alerts to human blood and cadaver scent and both could be possibly present. You cannot rule out cadaver scent and I seriously doubt the police would with a child that is missing. Madeleine has been missing for 12 years!

"Identify the EXACT location of blood so small in size that when forensically recovered will NOT provide a full DNA strand despite low copy DNA analysis."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm

Eddie alerted to the key fob contaminated with cellular material later identified as Gerry McCann's, while it was in the hire vehicle ... that the alert was to the key fob was confirmed by removing it from the vehicle whereupon the dog sought it out and alerted again.

Similarly Keela sought the key fob contaminated with cellular material and alerted to it.  What does that tell you?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #2497 on: May 16, 2019, 12:43:49 AM »
Eddie alerted to the key fob contaminated with cellular material later identified as Gerry McCann's, while it was in the hire vehicle ... that the alert was to the key fob was confirmed by removing it from the vehicle whereupon the dog sought it out and alerted again.

Similarly Keela sought the key fob contaminated with cellular material and alerted to it.  What does that tell you?

One explanation is that Keela was trained on the individual components of blood ie, red cells, white cells. plasma & platelets. I've no clue as to how an individual component could leave the human body on its own, although the red blood cells carry no DNA.

ETA Nuclear DNA is only found in nucleated cells — this rules out three of the four major components of blood: red blood cells (which don't have nuclei), platelets and plasma. So you only get nuclear DNA in white blood cells, which are outnumbered by red blood cells in the blood stream by about 600 to one.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:03:49 AM by misty »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2498 on: May 16, 2019, 01:13:29 AM »

If they can clean an object 3 times, and Keela could still alert to blood, she is not alerting to cells or DNA but the actual smell of the blood.   Each species must have it own distinctive smell of its blood.  The molecules making up that smell must be small enough to permeate metal and possibly plastic surfaces.  As a vet I'd agree that each species as a characteristic odour of it flesh/blood etc.  This was noticeable during surgery.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2499 on: May 16, 2019, 06:07:22 AM »
Keela alerted to the key fob ... why did she do that?

She was trained to alert to human blood and in my opiniom she did that; in 5A behind the couch, in the car boot and on the key..
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2500 on: May 16, 2019, 06:10:56 AM »
She was trained to alert to human blood and in my opiniom she did that; in 5A behind the couch, in the car boot and on the key..

But who's blood?  That's the thng.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2501 on: May 16, 2019, 07:53:30 AM »

may be ...but the alerts are not corroborated...and Grime has is not on record as saying they are...in fact hes on record as saying they are not

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2502 on: May 16, 2019, 08:08:23 AM »
But who's blood?  That's the thng.

Keela's alerts, as Grime said, showed them where to look. She was correct because something was found, but the findings weren't all that helpful.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2503 on: May 16, 2019, 08:12:08 AM »
Keela's alerts, as Grime said, showed them where to look. She was correct because something was found, but the findings weren't all that helpful.

In Jersey they looked and found a coconut.... Does that mean the alert was correct

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2504 on: May 16, 2019, 08:18:15 AM »
may be ...but the alerts are not corroborated...and Grime has is not on record as saying they are...in fact hes on record as saying they are not
Not according to Mark Saunokonoko.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.