Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509432 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2565 on: May 16, 2019, 01:10:50 PM »
The point I have been trying to make is these dogs do not detect DNA.  Keela trained smell dried human blood and Eddie was trained to detect human decomposition.

I think Keela alerted to the presence of human blood because that's what she was traoned to alert to. Therefore the DNA found was from human blood imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2566 on: May 16, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »
DNA was one of the physical corroborations..  It does not confirm Madeleine died, it doesn't corroborate that.  So what does it point to?  Is there another unknown victim involved?    There were two men seen carrying children around, were the children different kids?   What makes us think they were the same kids, What makes us think one of them was Madeleine?

Grime hasn't said any alerts are corroborated...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2567 on: May 16, 2019, 01:18:07 PM »
I think Keela alerted to the presence of human blood because that's what she was traoned to alert to. Therefore the DNA found was from human blood imo.
DNA is in cells, and there is no DNA in red blood cells (RBCs). The body has a way of removing the nucleus from the RBCs.  The lab must have a way of telling if the DNA is from a human.  (I have no knowledge about that).

Grime hasn't said any alerts are corroborated...
  When would he have said that? 

we know when he did the searches in August 2007
We know when he wrote his report.
We know when FSS sent their report to the PJ.

Does Martin Grime make any announcements after the results come back?  There is a rogatory interview with MG Dated May 14 2008.

In the rogatory he says "In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations. It is the investigators' responsibility to apply the results of the forensic analysis to the suspects, witnesses and crime scenes."

So that clearly states there was confirmation.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:27:19 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2568 on: May 16, 2019, 01:21:09 PM »
The question I was dealing with is whether Keela's alerts were confirmed. The answer is yes they were; DNA was recovered. Keela did her job. Whether what she found was useful is another question entirely and one which has nothing to do with Grime or his dogs.

... and it was all a great big zero as far as Amaral's theory was concerned which was proved when no charges were brought against anyone either as a result of the visit of the British dogs or of any evidence collected by the police.

That reality is something which Mark Saunokonoko with his podcasts and other sceptics appear not to be able to accept despite each regurgitation of the salient facts failure to change facts more to their liking.

I don't think it is even academic ... I think it is pointless and vindictive while Madeleine's case is presently under the investigation her parents fought so hard and for so many years to happen.

How on earth has Saunokonoko failed to notice that the real investigators have progressed far beyond the fantasies of a discredited policeman who appeared to be less concerned with finding Madeleine than convicting her mother?

Twelve years ago is historical in investigative terms and all the insinuation and innuendo stemming from constant revisiting cannot alter the fact that there are two very serious investigations being conducted by Scotland Yard and the Judicial police into what actually happened to Madeleine McCann ... neither of which I am almost certain, will be relying either on Saunokonoko podcasts or Amaral's thesis to inform them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #2569 on: May 16, 2019, 01:31:53 PM »
... and it was all a great big zero as far as Amaral's theory was concerned which was proved when no charges were brought against anyone either as a result of the visit of the British dogs or of any evidence collected by the police.

That reality is something which Mark Saunokonoko with his podcasts and other sceptics appear not to be able to accept despite each regurgitation of the salient facts failure to change facts more to their liking.

I don't think it is even academic ... I think it is pointless and vindictive while Madeleine's case is presently under the investigation her parents fought so hard and for so many years to happen.

How on earth has Saunokonoko failed to notice that the real investigators have progressed far beyond the fantasies of a discredited policeman who appeared to be less concerned with finding Madeleine than convicting her mother?

Twelve years ago is historical in investigative terms and all the insinuation and innuendo stemming from constant revisiting cannot alter the fact that there are two very serious investigations being conducted by Scotland Yard and the Judicial police into what actually happened to Madeleine McCann ... neither of which I am almost certain, will be relying either on Saunokonoko podcasts or Amaral's thesis to inform them.

8@??)(     Very well said

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2570 on: May 16, 2019, 01:34:12 PM »
From MG rogatory
'The dog EVRD also alerts to blood from a live human being or only from a cadaver'   [This bit is the question being asked.]

The dog EVRD is trained using whole and disintegrated material, blood, bone tissue, teeth, etc. and decomposed cross-contaminants. The dog will recognize all or parts of a human cadaver. He is not trained for 'live' human odours; no trained dog will recognize the smell of 'fresh blood'. They find, however, and give the alert for dried blood from a live human being.

IMO the total idea expressed here is that the blood has to be decomposed but it can still come from a live person.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2571 on: May 16, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
Why is Colin Sutton bemoaning the fact that he wouldn't have been able to interview the McCann's if he had led OG when he thinks that Madeleine has been abducted !!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2572 on: May 16, 2019, 01:38:54 PM »
From MG rogatory
'The dog EVRD also alerts to blood from a live human being or only from a cadaver'   [This bit is the question being asked.]

The dog EVRD is trained using whole and disintegrated material, blood, bone tissue, teeth, etc. and decomposed cross-contaminants. The dog will recognize all or parts of a human cadaver. He is not trained for 'live' human odours; no trained dog will recognize the smell of 'fresh blood'. They find, however, and give the alert for dried blood from a live human being.

IMO the total idea expressed here is that the blood has to be decomposed but it can still come from a live person.

Dried blood

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2573 on: May 16, 2019, 01:48:40 PM »
Eddie alerted to the key fob contaminated with cellular material later identified as Gerry McCann's, while it was in the hire vehicle ... that the alert was to the key fob was confirmed by removing it from the vehicle whereupon the dog sought it out and alerted again.

Similarly Keela sought the key fob contaminated with cellular material and alerted to it.  What does that tell you?

Keela also alerted in the boot and that is where a body would have been if there was one. The key was not in the boot which suggests a different source.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:51:40 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2574 on: May 16, 2019, 02:23:23 PM »
DNA is in cells, and there is no DNA in red blood cells (RBCs). The body has a way of removing the nucleus from the RBCs.  The lab must have a way of telling if the DNA is from a human.  (I have no knowledge about that).
  When would he have said that? 

we know when he did the searches in August 2007
We know when he wrote his report.
We know when FSS sent their report to the PJ.

Does Martin Grime make any announcements after the results come back?  There is a rogatory interview with MG Dated May 14 2008.

In the rogatory he says "In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations. It is the investigators' responsibility to apply the results of the forensic analysis to the suspects, witnesses and crime scenes."

So that clearly states there was confirmation.

Grimes, statement... August... FSS report July... So grime says the only alerts that can become corroborated are the CSI... A month after the FSS results, were, sent...

He states confirmation... Not corroboration

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2575 on: May 16, 2019, 05:22:31 PM »

However. This thread exists because Saunokonoko did his podcasts, corresponded with Grime and reported that Grime mentioned that the dog alerts were confirmed, just as he did in his rogatory reply in 2008.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2576 on: May 16, 2019, 06:01:39 PM »

8@??)(     Very well said

Indeed!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2577 on: May 16, 2019, 06:05:38 PM »
No, that's not my opinion, and nothing I've written suggests that it is, imo. It seems to be a figment of your imagination, not mine.
It was a question, all you had to do was answer in a civil manner. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2578 on: May 16, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »
However. This thread exists because Saunokonoko did his podcasts, corresponded with Grime and reported that Grime mentioned that the dog alerts were confirmed, just as he did in his rogatory reply in 2008.

Has he corresponded with anyone who is involved in the two current investigations?

I've not listened to the podcasts.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2579 on: May 16, 2019, 06:10:02 PM »
Does it matter? Dog says 'look there', people do it and find evidence, Dog was correct.
Only if the evidence was found to be blood or body parts. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly