Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509446 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2625 on: May 17, 2019, 11:02:44 AM »
Do you think it doesn't?

of course it does...is there anyone saying abduction is impossible...if it isnt ...it must satisfy all the known facts

Offline Lace

« Reply #2626 on: May 17, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »
You are posting your opinion as a fact, which it isn't. It's perfectly possible that the statements were correctly recorded and that both men gave two very different accounts of their movements on 3rd May. .

The statement where David Payne says he visited 5a at 5o'clock is obviously wrong,  an error in translation or he got confused.   At 5 o'clock they were all on the beach,  they saw Kate go past jogging,  Russell  -

Ella went back to the kids club and I went out with Matt sailing, I Jane was looking after Evie.  Whilst I was out sailing with Matt he fell in the water, I had to sail back to save him this made the day quite memorable that and it being the best day weather wise.  When we came back Jane was at the beach with the children, I recall that at some point around 17:00-17:30 Kate was out running she was dressed in her full running kit which was a vest and shorts- one item was grey and the other pale blue but I cannot say which way round.

They were all there,  so they must all be lying if they said David was with them.  IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #2627 on: May 17, 2019, 11:29:25 AM »
As for Gerry saying he entered through the front door then changing it to the patio doors.   There again a simple error caused by confusion.    Gerry did enter via the front door every time Kate and the children went out,  Kate and the children would leave via the patio doors and Gerry went through the front door,  then coming home,  Gerry went through the front door and then opened the patio doors to let Kate and twins inside.   So Gerry saying that is not surprising IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2628 on: May 17, 2019, 11:57:28 AM »
What the podcasrs have done is collect, organise and examine various issues all in one place. Some people think the past should be forgotten but how can it? If current investigators find a solution it will need to explain not just who but how, why and when. It will have to fit with the evidence given by the witnesses at the time.

Mark Saunokonoko's podcasts deal with issues which were fully investigated by the Portuguese justice system of the time which saw fit to close the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

That effectively closed the door on it and only the unceasing, untiring and ultimately successful efforts made by her parents to have her case reopened and investigated has given any meaningful chance to have what happened to Madeleine any chance of being revealed.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police both of whom had and have infinitely more resources than an amateur at their disposal ... have looked at the cold case files and dealt with them ... before going on to deal with the evidence missed and new evidence which has arisen since.

I find the innuendo and libel which sometimes arises as a result of amateur misunderstanding and failure to think of context very disturbing indeed ... but most of all it is the accompanying unpleasantness and unkindness ... of which I have discovered Mark Saunokonoko's twitter feed is rife ... which causes me to despair of my fellow human beings.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2629 on: May 17, 2019, 12:01:47 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko's podcasts deal with issues which were fully investigated by the Portuguese justice system of the time which saw fit to close the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

That effectively closed the door on it and only the unceasing, untiring and ultimately successful efforts made by her parents to have her case reopened and investigated has given any meaningful chance to have what happened to Madeleine any chance of being revealed.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police both of whom had and have infinitely more resources than an amateur at their disposal ... have looked at the cold case files and dealt with them ... before going on to deal with the evidence missed and new evidence which has arisen since.

I find the innuendo and libel which sometimes arises as a result of amateur misunderstanding and failure to think of context very disturbing indeed ... but most of all it is the accompanying unpleasantness and unkindness ... of which I have discovered Mark Saunokonoko's twitter feed is rife ... which causes me to despair of my fellow human beings.
not only is his twitter feed rife with libel and innuendo...he refuses to allow those who disagree with him to tweet on his timeline and has removed tweets from anyone who has dared to question his opinions

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2630 on: May 17, 2019, 12:13:17 PM »
LOL...One of the explanations is that the stateemnts were taken in such a way that we cannot guarantee their accuracy...that is an absolute fact...we have Rebelo suggesting it...we have Colin Sutton suggesting it ...and we have kate stating it as fact....your refusal to aknowledge the possibility gives you no credibility...imo

If the statements weren't correct the only people to blame are the witnesses who signed them. The suggestion that Gerry McCann listened to his statement being read back to him and failed to notice that it said he entered by the main door using his key is, imo, ridiculous. Therefore I disagree with you and see no reason to suppose that he said something else.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2631 on: May 17, 2019, 12:16:16 PM »
not only is his twitter feed rife with libel and innuendo...he refuses to allow those who disagree with him to tweet on his timeline and has removed tweets from anyone who has dared to question his opinions

Therefore he is acting as a propagandist for his rather limited point of view and in light of what Sil has to say ... for the benefit of none but himself.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #2632 on: May 17, 2019, 12:17:59 PM »
Therefore he is acting as a propagandist for his rather limited point of view and in light of what Sil has to say ... for the benefit of none but himself.

How else does one put luxuries like bread on the table.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2633 on: May 17, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
How else does one put luxuries like bread on the table.

I think it provides a good platform for his podcasts with links being readily available to bump up the hits and thus the revenue ... which is fine by me if people wish to encourage that.

Saunokonoko is just the latest in a long line of whom I imagine sitting forgotten at home thinking ... "A podcast! minimal time ... minimal effort ... a captive audience ... why didn't I ...  ...  ...  ...  ..."

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2634 on: May 17, 2019, 12:49:22 PM »
And how do you know this to be true? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2635 on: May 17, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »
If the statements weren't correct the only people to blame are the witnesses who signed them. The suggestion that Gerry McCann listened to his statement being read back to him and failed to notice that it said he entered by the main door using his key is, imo, ridiculous. Therefore I disagree with you and see no reason to suppose that he said something else.

You don't know what was read back to him... There is no record.... The blame lies with the PJ using a thirld world method of recording statements IMO that would not be acceptable to the UK police

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2636 on: May 17, 2019, 01:10:22 PM »
You don't know what was read back to him... There is no record.... The blame lies with the PJ using a thirld world method of recording statements IMO that would not be acceptable to the UK police
Does that mean we can't trust any statements in the case unless they were recorded in Portuguese from a Portuguese speaking witness?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2637 on: May 17, 2019, 01:24:39 PM »
Does that mean we can't trust any statements in the case unless they were recorded in Portuguese from a Portuguese speaking witness?

it means all statements taken and translated may contain...and almost certainly do contain...mistakes..and its about time sceptics woke up to that fact...imo

I beleive theres one by a nannny which showed she walked to Lagos and back in 30 mins...obviously a translation error

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2638 on: May 17, 2019, 01:26:13 PM »
And how do you know this to be true?

if you look at his tweets and replies you will see they all supportive,....they were not 2 weeks ago...all tweets taht question his conclusions have been removed...and no new ones made...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2639 on: May 17, 2019, 01:31:00 PM »

Inconsistencies in the statements given by the McCanns and the group of friends who were dining with them at the time of Madeleine's disappearance may have been caused by errors in translation, it emerged today.
Portuguese detectives investigating the case of the missing four-year-old have admitted that they are reassessing the original witness statements to look for inaccuracies in their translation

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569143/Madeleine-McCann-Possible-translation-errors.html

The admission came as police undertake a thorough review of the case under the new head of the inquiry, Portugal's second most senior policeman Paulo Rebelo, 45.

how many times do I need to post the same cites