Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509421 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2760 on: May 18, 2019, 05:16:56 PM »
I don't think we can demand that Portuguese police operate to the same standards as UK police but Sutton himself has raised the question of inaccurate statement due to the way they were taken

I thought you didn’t value Sutton’s opinion.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2761 on: May 18, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »

I thought you didn’t value Sutton’s opinion.

I'm reporting what he said.. Not valuing it

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2762 on: May 18, 2019, 05:26:38 PM »
What phone calls were witheld... Cite

I take it you don't understand EU and Portuguese law.

And why oh why are you asking for a cite about something that does NOT appear?

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Carana

« Reply #2763 on: May 18, 2019, 05:27:16 PM »
Do you think that Jim Gamble wrote that the McCanns were innocent in his report? If you read ny link an ex Met woman says Redwood was saying the McCanns weren't involved on the same day that he was appointed to work on the review, so that has nothing to do with Grange's focus.

Gamble did the scoping exercise, as far as I can work out, which may have been part of the input or the output of Op Task.

No, I seem to remember that Gamble was on record in Netflix saying he originally wondered if Gerry was involved (I'd have to check).

Did Andy initiate Op Grange?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2764 on: May 18, 2019, 05:29:12 PM »

I take you don't understand EU and Portuguese law.

And why oh why are you asking for a cite about something that does NOT appear?

(&^&

Still no link to gunits claim... That there was much more witheld... What was witheld was because of EU law and the right to private life... Yet gunit wants to criticise UK police

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2765 on: May 18, 2019, 05:33:21 PM »
I've been surprised by the fact that ex Metropolitan police officers have seen fit to speak critically in public about Operayion Grange. Colin Sutton initially, then Graham Witton in MS's Goncalo Amaral podcast and noe a third one has spoken out;

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko/status/1128929135198212097?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So purely on a claim by MS where no names are mentioned... You are taking this as a fact... Absolutely  laughable

Offline Carana

« Reply #2766 on: May 18, 2019, 05:35:24 PM »
The category I've seen known paedophiles and their details... Gunit claims there's much more... That requires a cite

Not sure what the discussion is about. Some documents may be missing from the DVD simply because they got lost in the rush to produce it.

There is more that the UK got withheld, not just condemned or suspected sex offenders.

A. Material relating to condemned and suspected sex offenders
B. Intelligence Reports
C. Crimestoppers (Crime Combating Unit)
D. Communication between Police Forces
E. Orientation of the NPIA
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LAWYERS_UK_POLICE.htm

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2767 on: May 18, 2019, 05:42:47 PM »
I'm reporting what he said.. Not valuing it

You’re putting it forward as evidence so I presumed you valued what he said....although only on this topic. Was I wrong ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2768 on: May 18, 2019, 05:45:14 PM »
Then why wouldn't he have just said 'does she breast feed'?

Why the need for a pervy illustration of an innocent act?
Why not?  I suppose you’re some sort of puritan who has never made a salacious comment or gesture in his life.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2769 on: May 18, 2019, 05:45:26 PM »
So purely on a claim by MS where no names are mentioned... You are taking this as a fact... Absolutely  laughable

Laura Richards I believe she is called.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2770 on: May 18, 2019, 05:45:58 PM »
I'm aware that the statements were read back to and signed as correct by the witnesses. That was their chance to correct any misunderstandings.
So answer the question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2771 on: May 18, 2019, 05:56:57 PM »
Laura Richards I believe she is called.
So we don't have a direct quote... We know nothing about her... Just hearsay... But sceptics believe  it's gospel... Laughable

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2772 on: May 18, 2019, 05:59:02 PM »
You’re putting it forward as evidence so I presumed you valued what he said....although only on this topic. Was I wrong ?

Gunit claimed only Kate suggested there were mistakes in the translations... I pointed out she was wrong yet again as Sutton had also said it.. It's evidence.... Another piece in the jigsaw

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2773 on: May 18, 2019, 06:01:27 PM »
Gunit claimed only Kate suggested there were mistakes in the translations... I pointed out she was wrong yet again as Sutton had also said it.. It's evidence.... Another piece in the jigsaw

So you value Sutton’s opinion ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2774 on: May 18, 2019, 06:04:44 PM »
So you value Sutton’s opinion ?

Depends what you mean by value...