Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509472 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2775 on: May 18, 2019, 06:07:28 PM »
Depends what you mean by value...

You give it weight.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2776 on: May 18, 2019, 06:08:26 PM »
You give it weight.

How much weight

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2777 on: May 18, 2019, 06:10:16 PM »
How much weight

Enough to quote him.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2778 on: May 18, 2019, 06:12:19 PM »
Enough to quote him.
I quoted what he said... It's a fact he said that

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2779 on: May 18, 2019, 06:13:01 PM »
So you value Sutton’s opinion ?
Many sceptics value Sutton’s opinion.  Are they wrong to do so then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2780 on: May 18, 2019, 06:16:25 PM »
"In the early days of the investigation there were dozens of statements being given at what was a very confusing time," a police source said.

"Obviously the police acted in good faith in their selection of translators but given all that has been said about the various contradictions in the versions of events, detectives are now re-examining the possibility that there may have been some problems," he said.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2781 on: May 18, 2019, 06:16:43 PM »
To simplify it... I don't value anyones opinion per SE... Thst includes Sutton... Redwood... Anyone connected with Grange... Amaral... Pedro DA Carmo... and all...
I weigh the evidence their opinion is based on..

I think that's game set and match to me...

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2782 on: May 18, 2019, 06:30:07 PM »
Still no link to gunits claim... That there was much more witheld... What was witheld was because of EU law and the right to private life... Yet gunit wants to criticise UK police

Why would I wish to link to G-Units post?

Please try to get up to speed.

It is in the public domain that a considerable amount of information was not made public.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2783 on: May 18, 2019, 06:32:56 PM »
Why would I wish to link to G-Units post?

Please try to get up to speed.

It is in the public domain that a considerable amount of information was not made public.
I think it's best I simply ignore your confused utterings

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2784 on: May 18, 2019, 06:33:46 PM »
To simplify it... I don't value anyones opinion per SE... Thst includes Sutton... Redwood... Anyone connected with Grange... Amaral... Pedro DA Carmo... and all...
I weigh the evidence their opinion is based on..

I think that's game set and match to me...

If you quote an opinion in order to prove your opinion the usual understanding is that you think that opinion has merit.
If Amaral had claimed it, would you have quoted him ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2785 on: May 18, 2019, 06:40:39 PM »
If you quote an opinion in order to prove your opinion the usual understanding is that you think that opinion has merit.
If Amaral had claimed it, would you have quoted him ?

I quoted the opinion to show the opinion existed...
Like Sil... You have taken posts out of context... When you remove the context the meaning of the statement may not be clear..

Now listen again... I value no ones opinion... I value evidence... Is that clear

And absolutely yes... In the context.. If amaral had claimed it I would have quoted his claim
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 06:44:23 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2786 on: May 18, 2019, 06:58:00 PM »
I quoted the opinion to show the opinion existed...
Like Sil... You have taken posts out of context... When you remove the context the meaning of the statement may not be clear..

Now listen again... I value no ones opinion... I value evidence... Is that clear

And absolutely yes... In the context.. If amaral had claimed it I would have quoted his claim

Stop wriggling Davel...I’ll let you off the hook. @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2787 on: May 18, 2019, 07:05:25 PM »
Stop wriggling Davel...I’ll let you off the hook. @)(++(*

trying to save face......you lost the argument some time ago.....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2788 on: May 18, 2019, 07:06:20 PM »
He mentioned police statements being suppressed but not which. All I know is that the PJ submitted the questions to be put to the FLO's and Stuart Prior changed them. Obviously we don't know what the UK police had withdrawn from the files before they were released. The UK had no intention of being as open and transparent as the PJ about what had been done.

I fear you are right, the British police have gone out of their way to keep the public in the dark as much as possible while spending public funds as if there was no tomorrow. Hopefully the Met will be held accountable in the end for what has been going on and those behind this charade exposed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2789 on: May 18, 2019, 07:07:52 PM »
Do sceptics believe, based on the evidence, that there is little or no likelihood of errors in translation having been made in the statements of any of the witnesses?

Very minor errors if any imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!