Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2790 on: May 18, 2019, 07:08:45 PM »
I fear you are right, the British police have gone out of their way to keep the public in the dark as much as possible while spending public funds as if there was no tomorrow. Hopefully the Met will be held accountable in the end for what has been going on and those behind this charade exposed.
I absolutely agree the Met should be held accountable ...not necessarily to the likes of MS...Bennett and the like...
I also beleive amaral and his team should be held accountable and am sure the truth will come out at the ECHR

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2791 on: May 18, 2019, 07:09:14 PM »
Very minor errors if any imo.

gross errors..imo

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2792 on: May 18, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »
You cited a story which alleged that the PJ were investigating whether there were mistakes by the interpreters. There's no evidence that the PJ were doing anything of the kind, so the story isn't corroberated

The statements given to CRG are a red herring imo because they don't have any cnnection to the story you cited. You have no evidence they were given to the PJ, so that's opinion. .

Kate McCann seems to be the only person who attempts to suggest there were translation problems and she gives no examples. Who knows why she made that suggestion? Perhaps it was because her story changed, with cryng twins becoming Madeleine and Sean and open curtains becoming closed.

She didn't have a problem with the "no comment" replies though. 😂
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2793 on: May 18, 2019, 07:11:11 PM »
gross errors..imo

And not once have you been able to substantiate that claim.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2794 on: May 18, 2019, 07:21:03 PM »
And not once have you been able to substantiate that claim.

and you cant substantiate yours ....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2795 on: May 18, 2019, 08:35:02 PM »
I fear you are right, the British police have gone out of their way to keep the public in the dark as much as possible while spending public funds as if there was no tomorrow. Hopefully the Met will be held accountable in the end for what has been going on and those behind this charade exposed.
I don't think it is usual for police to release information into the public domain while they are involved in working a live case.  I think business will be conducted on a need to know basis.  Makes sense to me ... if you or I know what they are doing so will the guys they are after.

Scotland Yard and their colleagues in the Judicial police have been operating with the greatest discretion and I think that is because they have a firm idea of the direction their investigation is going.

Maddie Case: Judicial Police will have new clues and new suspect
The information is still kept in great secrecy, but Correio da Manhã says it already has confirmation that the investigation has gained new momentum and will have a bigger team.

Although the details of the identity of the new suspect, for example, are still being kept in absolute silence - the hypothesis is that this new line of investigation does not address the parents of the child - who were beginning of the case - as suspects. Even the prosecution has admitted that this new wave of research promises to be conclusive.

After the news was released, the PJ sent a statement to the newsrooms where it does not confirm or deny the information advanced this Friday but explains that the investigation "remains open, as part of an investigation supervised by the Portimão Public Prosecutor" and that it has been "developed in articulation with international authorities, obeying the rules of judicial and police cooperation, which the circumstances of the situation justify." It ends by announcing that "it does not consider timely the provision of additional clarifications."

https://observador.pt/2019/05/03/caso-maddie-policia-judiciaria-tera-novas-pistas-e-novo-suspeito/

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2796 on: May 18, 2019, 10:30:58 PM »
So do we simply accept this claim from an ex met woman to be true.... Is that how you think

Ms has claimed the dogs have been involved in 200 cases... Had repeated a claim by amaral that the shuttterd can't be opened from the outside... Accepted a claim by petermac that the window was to narrow for a man to enter... So we know he repeats things that simply are not true

MG said case searches not cases.

"In six years of operational deployment in over 200 criminal case searches the dog has never alerted to meat based and specifically pork foodstuffs designed for human consumption. Similarly the dog has never alerted to 'road kill', that is any other dead animal." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2797 on: May 19, 2019, 12:07:34 AM »
MG said case searches not cases.

"In six years of operational deployment in over 200 criminal case searches the dog has never alerted to meat based and specifically pork foodstuffs designed for human consumption. Similarly the dog has never alerted to 'road kill', that is any other dead animal." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

He did in his report, but he originally said cases, though, in his profile.

I've seen that that grew wings on some forums, where some were convinced that Eddie had solved 200 murders...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2798 on: May 19, 2019, 08:39:32 AM »
What translation errors can you foresee as having been made, that may have caused the police files to tell us that David Payne gave the UK police, two completely different versions, of the last time he claims to have seen the missing child alive? I personally believe, based on that evidence alone, it's impossible for any translation errors. In those two examples, there is no translation involved to allow any translation errors to occur.

Do supporters believe DC Marshal couldn't read and write the answers provided in David Payne's questionnaire properly?

Back to you.
I believe he could read and write but I also believe he (and others involved) are human not machines therefore fallible.  Perhaps you could explain why mistakes or mistranslations are impossible?  Are there not examples in the files where times have been incorrectly translated from the 24 hour clock to the standard am/pm time, eg 1700 hours translated as 7pm or vice versa?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #2799 on: May 19, 2019, 08:48:42 AM »
He did in his report, but he originally said cases, though, in his profile.

I've seen that that grew wings on some forums, where some were convinced that Eddie had solved 200 murders...

I've seen a supposed abduction grow wings,12 yrs on nothing to substantiate it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2800 on: May 19, 2019, 08:53:32 AM »
I've seen a supposed abduction grow wings,12 yrs on nothing to substantiate it.

We can prove the dogs didn't help solve 200 cases... As amaral claimed... We can't prove an abduction didn't take place

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2801 on: May 19, 2019, 08:57:29 AM »
I believe translation errors were impossible in this instance because neither 1700 hours or 7pm translate into David Payne's final version of 18.30 or 6.30 pm using that method. That's the version were Gerry had suddenly appeared that I'm talking about. That's why I still think it's impossible.

So you believe that DC Marshal could read and write properly and that Kate and Gerry were there at 1700 hours or 7 pm? None of that is what David Payne told the UK police later on.

Thanks for the honesty, that clears that up.

I think based on the, way the statements were taken the room for error is huge... Furthermore we have no way of knowing what those errors, are..... That's why the UK police record the statements in the witnesses own language

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2802 on: May 19, 2019, 09:08:12 AM »
I believe translation errors were impossible in this instance because neither 1700 hours or 7pm translate into David Payne's final version of 18.30 or 6.30 pm using that method. That's the version were Gerry had suddenly appeared that I'm talking about. That's why I still think it's impossible.

So you believe that DC Marshal could read and write properly and that Kate and Gerry were there at 1700 hours or 7 pm? None of that is what David Payne told the UK police later on.

Thanks for the honesty, that clears that up.
So you are using one instance to claim that translation errors are impossible throughout all statements ?  Please refresh my memory of the two “completely different” accounts by DP , highlighting all the significant differences, thanks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2803 on: May 19, 2019, 09:18:24 AM »
So you are using one instance to claim that translation errors are impossible throughout all statements ?  Please refresh my memory of the two “completely different” accounts by DP , highlighting all the significant differences, thanks.

only one account is by DP the other is  a hearsay account...another source of potential error

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2804 on: May 19, 2019, 09:20:03 AM »
Are you seriously suggesting DC Marshal of Leicester Police and David Payne were corresponding in Portuguese? His UK interview was recorded in his own language. There's a serious error in your way of thinking IMO about the two completely different versions, the file tells us David Payne told UK police. Both statements were taken in the UK in English.

It's says a lot about the seriousness of these events when I read supporters coming up with excuses that are so pathetic IMO, that even Kate and Gerry McCann haven't dared to use them in 12 long years.

I'll be sure to bear them in mind.

Dc marshall gave his account of his conversation with DP....thats second hand and another area for potential error