Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2865 on: May 19, 2019, 01:49:49 PM »
Only if it could be proved that he changed his story with that deliverate intention. Like his mother-in-law he could claim forgetfulness, I imagine. In May 2007 she categorically denied passing Matthew Oldfirld on her way to the Tapas on 3rd May, but  managed to remember it the following year.
Do you believe there were not enough grounds to make DP an official suspect in this case?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2866 on: May 19, 2019, 01:51:33 PM »
I have made it clear I am not familiar with the Cipriano case, so why keep on dragging it in?

Were the perps convicted for body occultation?  Or perverting the course of justice? Or what?

A little clarity might shine a light.

So here's some.  The penalty for body occultation is 2 years.  Amaral got 18 months for 'perverting the course of justice'. 

What was she found guilty of?  Simple question, so it should be simple to answer.
Just because you are not does not dictate

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2867 on: May 19, 2019, 01:53:07 PM »
I have made it clear I am not familiar with the Cipriano case, so why keep on dragging it in?

Were the perps convicted for body occultation?  Or perverting the course of justice? Or what?

A little clarity might shine a light.

So here's some.  The penalty for body occultation is 2 years.  Amaral got 18 months for 'perverting the course of justice'. 

What was she found guilty of?  Simple question, so it should be simple to answer.
She admitted (under no duress whatsoever, apart from a little bit of torture) to her part in a murder.  If she’d just admitted to helping carve up the body and feeding it to the pigs she’d only have got a two year suspended sentence.  She’ll know better next time I expect. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2868 on: May 19, 2019, 01:59:34 PM »
She admitted (under no duress whatsoever, apart from a little bit of torture) to her part in a murder.  If she’d just admitted to helping carve up the body and feeding it to the pigs she’d only have got a two year suspended sentence.  She’ll know better next time I expect.

At last!

You don't get 20 years for body occultation in Portugal!

Did she admit to carving up the body?  That is not my understanding of body occultation.  Occultation needs no more than putting the body in the nearest wheelie bin.  The ones Kate had passed at least 4 times.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2869 on: May 19, 2019, 02:06:10 PM »

I don't think she did... I think under torture she admitted to slapping Joanna and her accidentally banging her head..
She didn't admit... As far, as I know... To the dismembering of the body... That was the fantasy of the pj as I understand

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2870 on: May 19, 2019, 02:21:38 PM »
Not having met David Payne personally it's difficult to make that call.. but one thing we can prove.. and old acquaintance certainly phoned the police in the UK to tell them she thought he should be a suspect. She believed he may have been a paedophile.. a statement which was suppressed from the investigators. I
I believe in concentrating on the facts. Some of those facts are causing some distress it would appear.

For those who can't stand the heat... they shouldn't come into the kitchen IMO.  8(0(*

Either Dr Gadpar was mistaken or Gerry discussed sexually abusing his own daughter in front of a group of friends..and the police have covered it up... Take your pick

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2871 on: May 19, 2019, 02:27:23 PM »
Not having met David Payne personally it's difficult to make that call.. but one thing we can prove.. and old acquaintance certainly phoned the police in the UK to tell them she thought he should be a suspect. She believed he may have been a paedophile.. a statement which was suppressed from the investigators. I
I believe in concentrating on the facts. Some of those facts are causing some distress it would appear.

For those who can't stand the heat... they shouldn't come into the kitchen IMO.  8(0(*

David Payne was not an old acquaintance of The Gaspars.  Gerald McCann was.  Why is there no interest in Gerry's apparent involvement?

If you think I am distressed then you don't know much about me.  David Payne was never arrested or charged with any offence related to this.  What's to get distressed about?  Other than your repeated Innuendos.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2872 on: May 19, 2019, 02:32:40 PM »
I'll stick to the facts thanks very much. We can prove Mrs Gaspar called police to report her concerns that David Payne may have had an interest of a sexual nature in the missing child and the files also tell us that the very same man told police two completely different versions of the last time he claims he seen the missing child alive.

The child is still missing.

That's my pick, right there. The facts are what I choose to pick.

Again... Believe what you want to believe... It doesn't really matter

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2873 on: May 19, 2019, 02:35:06 PM »
At last!

You don't get 20 years for body occultation in Portugal!

Did she admit to carving up the body?  That is not my understanding of body occultation.  Occultation needs no more than putting the body in the nearest wheelie bin.  The ones Kate had passed at least 4 times.
So hiding a body in a bin gets two years suspended, what does carving it up and feeding to pigs get?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2874 on: May 19, 2019, 02:36:41 PM »

Says the monkey who keeps announcing he has better things to be doing on a Sunday and posting youtube clips. before apparently scampering off to do far more highbrow stuff.  LOL.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2875 on: May 19, 2019, 02:38:48 PM »
Again... Believe what you want to believe... It doesn't really matter

You are absolutely right.  It doesn't matter.  Not of the slightest importance.  No one was charged with anything.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2876 on: May 19, 2019, 02:39:13 PM »

Incidentally thr police met DP and the police read his statements and the police chose not to make him an official suspect.  Either the police didn’t feel there was enough evidence of wrong doing on his part or the police are colluding in a cover up of his activities. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2877 on: May 19, 2019, 02:46:25 PM »
361m on a Sunday evening, is that highbrow enough for you?
https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/lochlomond/conic-hill.shtml

If you had known me when you came to Glasgow, you'd have loads of desire to return. It's not what you know, it's who you know that counts up here.
Don’t tell me you’re hiking and looking at your phone to have an argument about David Payne at the same time?  Now that is very sad IMO.  Switch off the phone, take a few deep breaths and concentrate on where you are putting each foot.   8(0(*

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2878 on: May 19, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »
So hiding a body in a bin gets two years suspended, what does carving it up and feeding to pigs get?

Don't know.

You were the one who raised it.

What is the maximum for carving a body up and feeding it to pigs?

The ball is in your court.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2879 on: May 19, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
Getting picked up in 11 minutes and phones don't work at the top of Conic Hill. You won't be there, you'll be stuck on here is the sad part.

I won't be thinking about David Payne when I'm walking about Conic Hill, but you can be sure I'll revisit the two complete different versions of the last time they allege they seen the missing child alive in the near future.

&^&*% &^&*%

Phones don't work at the top of Conic Hill?

Crikey!

Do you live in a 3rd world country?   *%87
What's up, old man?