Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509453 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3015 on: May 20, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »
How many of them didn't know The McCanns very well?

This was my point - yet they trusted them all not to be involved

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3016 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:11 AM »
Years ago one of the facebook anti's sent a message to the Police about the Gaspar statement this is the reply -

I can give you my reassurance that I am fully aware of the matters you have identified within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar and this has been fully investigated

So fully investigated,  they probably asked him what he had meant he told them and that was that.

When did they switch their communication strategy from response to non-response?

Does your tale relate to OG days or does it date back to LP days?
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3017 on: May 20, 2019, 10:29:08 AM »
This was my point - yet they trusted them all not to be involved

You haven't answered my question.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3018 on: May 20, 2019, 10:42:20 AM »

Well most of them were only acquaintances - I think DP was there only close friend.

But all the same, you would have thought all the more - they would have been suspicious of the group but they weren't. odd that as you would trust no one IMO

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3019 on: May 20, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »
Well most of them were only acquaintances - I think DP was there only close friend.

But all the same, you would have thought all the more - they would have been suspicious of the group but they weren't. odd that as you would trust no one IMO

The day on which I trust no one would be a very sad day for me.  And at what point in time did any of them have the opportunity to abduct or harm their daughter?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3020 on: May 20, 2019, 10:50:19 AM »
This thread has taken a turn and is sailing perilously close to libel which I must remind includes innuendo.  Please cease immediately or don't be surprised to find offensive posts deleted.

You appear to have taken exception to something I said. In my opinion I wasn't libelling anyone I was simply womdering why people would give evidence to the police which cast doubt upon one of their friends.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3021 on: May 20, 2019, 10:53:10 AM »

Perhaps because you asked me the question.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3022 on: May 20, 2019, 10:56:45 AM »
You appear to have taken exception to something I said. In my opinion I wasn't libelling anyone I was simply womdering why people would give evidence to the police which cast doubt upon one of their friends.

The last couple of pages of this Thread are awful.  I took one look at it this morning and thought, "b....r that.  I haven't got the time or the patience."

You all stand by what you have said without an iota of proof.  I am disgusted.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3023 on: May 20, 2019, 11:02:50 AM »
The day on which I trust no one would be a very sad day for me.  And at what point in time did any of them have the opportunity to abduct or harm their daughter?

I'm talking about if your daughter had been abducted-  who would you trust.

As for what opportunity did they have - it is often said there could have had been an accomplice.

What better than an inside job imo - anyway I don't believe Maddie was abducted.

My point was why did they trust everyone around them - not to be involved.

Even to the point leaving twins next day at the creche.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3024 on: May 20, 2019, 11:23:30 AM »
The last couple of pages of this Thread are awful.  I took one look at it this morning and thought, "b....r that.  I haven't got the time or the patience."

I would have thought you would have been disgusted that people would cast aspersions on one of their friends. Especially when that friend had reportedly just had his daighter anducted.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3025 on: May 20, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »

The subject isn’t a nice one but it happens, and sometimes in the most unlikely situations, and we all need to be grown ups about it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3026 on: May 20, 2019, 11:34:48 AM »
When did they switch their communication strategy from response to non-response?

Does your tale relate to OG days or does it date back to LP days?

LP days.   It is not a tale it is the truth it was posted on twitter years ago.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3027 on: May 20, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »
I would have thought you would have been disgusted that people would cast aspersions on one of their friends. Especially when that friend had reportedly just had his daighter anducted.

In that case, you don't know me very well.

Katerina Gaspar's statement was Privileged Information, Protected By Law.  It should never have been released.  It is a miss mash of incoherence and supposition which accuses Gerald McCann as much as it accuses David Payne.

However, I have no doubt that it was given with good intention and a genuine desire to help.  Why would I be disgusted by that?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3028 on: May 20, 2019, 11:50:30 AM »

I would class Matthew Oldfield's performance as woefully incompetent.

He offered to check on the McCann children at 9.30.  Then he failed to check on Madeleine.  Plus he failed to notice the state of the shutter.

He was despatched to have the police called at 10.15.  He failed to ensure they were called.  Then it appears he failed to inform the group that the police had not been summoned.  In turn this appears to have led Gerry to turn down Mrs Fenn's offer.  Which in turn led the police to head for Odiaxere for a security company alert.

From this pile of poo, we are reduced to relying on Gerry, for his check at 9.10 or so, and Kate, around 10pm.

Not good for establishing the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann, is it?

Do you want to move onto another 'suspect'?
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3029 on: May 20, 2019, 11:51:13 AM »
The subject isn’t a nice one but it happens, and sometimes in the most unlikely situations, and we all need to be grown ups about it.

Grown Ups about what?  Supposition and Innuendo?