Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509448 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3240 on: May 22, 2019, 03:24:13 AM »
Well why is the correspondence passing them over dated October 24 2007? 160 days after they were received. Why is it not dated May 17 2007 if there weren't suppressed? Withholding statements and suppressing them are two completely different things.

It is all really very simple when the reality of the mess left behind by Amaral is factored into the equation ...

It would be incredibly easy to miss information filed in the manner of the first investigation:

Paulo Rebelo, the new police chief leading the Madeleine McCann investigation, is furious at how it was left in disarray by his predecessor.

According to reports, officers have spent the past fortnight processing information left lying around on scraps of paper and following leads ignored by police working under Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral.

Meanwhile, a police source quoted in a Portuguese newspaper said: "There was important material lying all over the place that hadn't been considered by investigators.

"A lot of key information was discarded. The whole process is being reviewed. Putting all the papers in order has been a massive task."

Officers have been working round-the-clock to log on to a computer all information relating to the disappearance of four-year-old Madeleine from the holiday complex in May.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-new-police-chiefs-fury-over-the-mess-he-inherited-from-his-predecessor-6669085.html

The report continues that Rebelo covered all bases by also bringing into his investigation a seasoned murder squad detective Antonio Teixeira, with more than 30 years' experience.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8489.msg424802#msg424802
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3241 on: May 22, 2019, 03:25:05 AM »
A request for the statements would be made on learning of their existence it's safe to assume. The reply to the request is dated October 24 2007. Not May 17 2007.

How did The PJ learn of the existence of these statements, do you think?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3242 on: May 22, 2019, 03:36:15 AM »
That's the best question you've asked. Do you think someone from the UK might have notified them of their existence? Or do you think Rebelo had psychic powers?

Whatever the answer, the correspondence passing them over is dated October 24 2007.

I am certain that these statements were past over some considerable time before October.  They were somehow mislaid in the meantime, probably in Amaral's waste bin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3243 on: May 22, 2019, 03:46:23 AM »
They were NOT passed on any time before the 24th October 2007. I'll tell you how I KNOW that, shall I?

Date: October 24, 2007

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

DC Marshall forwarded information requested by the Judicial police ... who had to know what they were asking for.
Therefore they knew about it in advance of October 24th.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3244 on: May 22, 2019, 04:07:14 AM »
The dates support Amaral, not you. You deleting my posts is ridiculous.

It's safe to assume they would request the statements around the time of learning of their existence. The date on the document states quite clearly that the request was made around October 24 2007, almost three weeks AFTER Amaral was removed.

It's not that difficult, if you apply a little common sense and logic. Logic also dictates, that had they learned of their existence in mid May the request wouldn't have been supplied 160 days later.

To make the request ... they had to know what they were asking for ... they could only have known that from information already forwarded to them.

As I have suggested logged or receipted in some way.

I think the problem may lie in misunderstanding the monumental mess the Amaral investigation was in which was left behind him for his successor to sort out ... this request is one of the many diligences Rebelo had to catch up on as a result.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3245 on: May 22, 2019, 04:20:02 AM »
You've made a whole lot of suggestions and probabilities none of which are supported by the dates and the testimony of police officers who were involved in the case.

Regardless of whatever mess was left, we know the statements were not passed over until October 24 2007. If you think they were made aware of them prior to October and ignored them, let's see your proof, not any of your so called probabilities?

How did the Policia Judiciaria know what to ask for in the first instance?  Think about that ... then think about the assurance given that no information had been withheld or suppressed.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3246 on: May 22, 2019, 07:08:32 AM »
Unless Rebelo had physic powers and knew the Gaspars had given the UK police statements then let's assume if we will, that they were alerted by the UK police of their existence at some point. Who else was going to tell them?
But if they were told about them in mid May, then the request should have been serviced in May. It wasn't. The statements were passed over on October 24 2007. We have documented proof for that. And it tally's with Amaral's account. Much to your dismay I see.  So if they made a request around the time of learning of their existence, which is what one would expect, then you are not asking me to accept the UK police waited for 160 until they passed the statements over, are you?

We have documented proof that the statements did NOT land up in the hands of the PJ until after October 24 2007. Those are facts, documented ones at that.

For the second time, if logic prevails.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3247 on: May 22, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »
How did the Policia Judiciaria know what to ask for in the first instance?  Think about that ... then think about the assurance given that no information had been withheld or suppressed.

In theory LP gave the PJ everything they had. It was all entered onto HOLMES and the LP incident room in Portugal had a direct link to it. The PJ were given 'unrestricted access' to the database, but they made 'little use of it'
Pages 6 & 21 http://library.college.police.uk/docs/npia/Strategic-debrief-operation-task-2009.pdf

So the information was there, but the PJ were expected to somehow find it themselves. When Paiva wanted to know more about David Payne LP had gone, according to Amaral. So HOLNES had gone too. Hence his request for information
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3248 on: May 22, 2019, 10:17:32 AM »

Perhaps Marshall brought the statements to Paiva's attention during a telephone call about Payne's questionnaire? The PJ were aware that they had no confirmation from Payne of the McCann's claim that he saw Madeleine at 6:30 pm on 3rd.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3249 on: May 22, 2019, 10:22:42 AM »
hundreds of posts on the unimportant gasapr sateemnts...imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3250 on: May 22, 2019, 10:37:47 AM »
That's IYO, not mine. I think it's important to learn why the file tell us the man those statements were concerning, has given the police two completely different versions of the last time he alleges seen the missing child alive.

Such events are considered as critical in every other investigation, I fail to see why the Madeleine McCann one should be any different.

you dont have the two stateemnts given to the police....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3251 on: May 22, 2019, 11:13:47 AM »
We have one of them and the correspondence from DC Marshal in which he states it gives a completely different version of the last time David Payne claims to have seen the missing child alive.

I'm going to make the assumption that DC Marshal could read and write the answers provided by David Payne properly. You can beg to differ on that one if you like.
So you only have one first hand account...
And both SY and the PJ ate investigating... They don't seem interested in your claims

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3252 on: May 22, 2019, 11:37:57 AM »
That's exactly what I said, we have one PLUS DC Marshal's one. If you think DC Marshal couldn't read David Payne's answers properly before writing them down for the Portuguese that's fine with me.
Aren't you interested in learning the facts? Isn't that the whole point of the forum?

Don't you worry, I'm watching The Catch That Abductor competition with great interest. I know SY are investigating an abduction as if it occurred in the UK. I don't need you to remind me.

He may well have been mistaken... Murat IR seems had quite a few contradictions in his statements..
I'm interested  in the truth... And I think it will be delivered by SY and the present PJ.... Not by some monkey in the net

Offline Lace

« Reply #3253 on: May 22, 2019, 12:12:46 PM »
We have one of them and the correspondence from DC Marshal in which he states it gives a completely different version of the last time David Payne claims to have seen the missing child alive.

I'm going to make the assumption that DC Marshal could read and write the answers provided by David Payne properly. You can beg to differ on that one if you like.

Could you give me a link to the statement where David Payne says he last saw Madeleine at 5o'clock please?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3254 on: May 22, 2019, 12:34:11 PM »
Could you give me a link to the statement where David Payne says he last saw Madeleine at 5o'clock please?

I'm sure you're perfectly well aware that it was DC 1756 Mike Marshall who reported the contents of David Payne's questionnaire.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm
Result = happy posting.