Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509432 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3255 on: May 22, 2019, 12:48:04 PM »
I'm sure you're perfectly well aware that it was DC 1756 Mike Marshall who reported the contents of David Payne's questionnaire.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

That doesn't show that David Payne actually said that.   All the evidence in the statements say that David Payne was on the beach at that time.   Also it was the time where Madeleine would have been eating her dinner.

Dianne Webster -  Concerning the day yesterday, she went to the beach with the children, her son-in-law and her daughter. They arrived there at around 3.45pm and left at around 6.15pm to go to the tennis courts where she stayed until 7pm. The informant then went to the apartment with the small children and ten minutes later, her son-in-law, David, joined them. With her son-in-law's help, they bathed the children.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 12:54:03 PM by Lace »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3256 on: May 22, 2019, 12:54:40 PM »
I'm sure you're perfectly well aware that it was DC 1756 Mike Marshall who reported the contents of David Payne's questionnaire.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

Monkey says there are two statements by Payne... At the moment we haven't found one... What questionnaire is DC Marshall referring  to

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3257 on: May 22, 2019, 01:03:35 PM »
That doesn't show that David Payne actually said that.   All the evidence in the statements say that David Payne was on the beach at that time.   Also it was the time where Madeleine would have been eating her dinner.

Dianne Webster -  Concerning the day yesterday, she went to the beach with the children, her son-in-law and her daughter. They arrived there at around 3.45pm and left at around 6.15pm to go to the tennis courts where she stayed until 7pm. The informant then went to the apartment with the small children and ten minutes later, her son-in-law, David, joined them. With her son-in-law's help, they bathed the children.

If you wish to disbelieve Marshall that's your prerogative. I wouldn't rely on the Webster statement myself, as she's the only one who said she went to the beach with him. Everyone else says only the women and children went to the beach together.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3258 on: May 22, 2019, 01:10:48 PM »

Clearly DC Marshall was in error in saying 5:00 PM.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3259 on: May 22, 2019, 01:12:27 PM »
Monkey says there are two statements by Payne... At the moment we haven't found one... What questionnaire is DC Marshall referring  to
The documents produced by the British police were not included in the archived file.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3260 on: May 22, 2019, 01:23:20 PM »
The documents produced by the British police were not included in the archived file.

So we actually don't have any statement by Payne referring to the time.... Neither the rog or his statement to PJ seem to mention the time

Offline Lace

« Reply #3261 on: May 22, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
If you wish to disbelieve Marshall that's your prerogative. I wouldn't rely on the Webster statement myself, as she's the only one who said she went to the beach with him. Everyone else says only the women and children went to the beach together.

All of them went to the beach apart from the McCann's.  The men did water sports,  I think the men left a bit earlier than the women so as to play tennis. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #3262 on: May 22, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »
Rachael -  After the game of tennis, the witness returned home to rest, her husband and Russel having gone to the beach of Luz to sail. At about 15:45, her daughter having woken up, she took her to the beach of Luz in the company of Diane, Jane, Fiona and their respective children, where they found Mathew, Russel and David. At 17H30 the children dined in one of restaurants by the beach, not having detected any abnormal or strange situation.

Russell -  We didn’t stick to our usual routine so much that day the children stayed with us and ate their tea at the bar by the beach called the Paridiso.  Everyone was there at the beach except Kate, Gerry and their kids. 

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:18:52 PM by Lace »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3263 on: May 22, 2019, 05:52:05 PM »
Rachael -  After the game of tennis, the witness returned home to rest, her husband and Russel having gone to the beach of Luz to sail. At about 15:45, her daughter having woken up, she took her to the beach of Luz in the company of Diane, Jane, Fiona and their respective children, where they found Mathew, Russel and David. At 17H30 the children dined in one of restaurants by the beach, not having detected any abnormal or strange situation.

Russell -  We didn’t stick to our usual routine so much that day the children stayed with us and ate their tea at the bar by the beach called the Paridiso.  Everyone was there at the beach except Kate, Gerry and their kids.

It's a fact that David Payne was at the Paraiso at 17:47 and he left at 18L14. It's also a fact that Marshall, after 'carefully' reading his questionnaire, said he claimed to have seen Madeleine, Gerry and Kate in 5A at 17:00.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3264 on: May 22, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »
It's a fact that David Payne was at the Paraiso at 17:47 and he left at 18L14. It's also a fact that Marshall, after 'carefully' reading his questionnaire, said he claimed to have seen Madeleine, Gerry and Kate in 5A at 17:00.

Do you have an opinion on the importance of this seeming discrepancy ?
Does this have any bearing on Madeleine's disappearance?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3265 on: May 22, 2019, 06:05:06 PM »

it is not  afact...we dont have Marshalls statement...we only have the portuguese translation....which may have incorrectly translated 7.00 pm as 17.00 hrs...without a first hand account by Marshall you cannot claim anything as a fact

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3266 on: May 22, 2019, 06:07:57 PM »
That is why I think there is an error in "Marshall's" analysis (whether by himself or the translator). "he claimed to have seen Madeleine, Gerry and Kate in 5A at 17:00" IMO is wrong.  It appears to be a time attributed to DP Gerry and Kate that doesn't fit into any of their statements as I understand it ATM.

Do you have an opinion on the importance of this seeming discrepancy ?
Does this have any bearing on Madeleine's disappearance?

The order of events is important. 
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3267 on: May 22, 2019, 06:09:18 PM »
it is not  afact...we dont have Marshalls statement...we only have the portuguese translation....which may have incorrectly translated 7.00 pm as 17.00 hrs...without a first hand account by Marshall you cannot claim anything as a fact

But, but it's in the files
No errors or discrepancies or mistranslations could possibly be in the files!!!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3268 on: May 22, 2019, 06:13:31 PM »
We have the translation of the PJ files.  We have photos of the PJ files to compare .  I'd say what is certain is that the timing error is in the file and has not been noted and corrected, which shows to me they were not placing any importance on the DP timeline.  At least not cross checking it closely.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3269 on: May 22, 2019, 06:16:24 PM »
We have the translation of the PJ files.  We have photos of the PJ files to compare .  I'd say what is certain is that the timing error is in the file and has not been noted and corrected, which shows to me they were not placing any importance on the DP timeline.  At least not cross checking it closely.

I disagree...they well have noted the error....i would think they cannot start altering files....the files were released.....faults and all