Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509453 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3420 on: May 25, 2019, 05:39:39 PM »

Both police forces have said the McCanns are not suspects, neither police force have said they didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3421 on: May 25, 2019, 05:43:05 PM »
Both police forces have said the McCanns are not suspects, neither police force have said they didn't do it.
They haven’t said Murat didn’t do it either.... hmmmmmm....
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3422 on: May 25, 2019, 05:44:02 PM »
They haven’t said Murat didn’t do it either.... hmmmmmm....

Yes, but they haven't had to say he's not a suspect, ergo, he didn't do it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3423 on: May 25, 2019, 05:48:49 PM »

Crackers, much.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3424 on: May 25, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »
deleted.  Soz, my mistake

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3425 on: May 25, 2019, 05:59:26 PM »
ORLY? 

How do you know that?

Because it's obvious he didn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3426 on: May 25, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »
Amazing logic.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3427 on: May 25, 2019, 06:04:16 PM »

Offline sadie

« Reply #3428 on: May 25, 2019, 06:06:52 PM »
Because it's obvious he didn't.
Wish I hadn't deleted my previous post now, cos you obviously think it is OK to guess.  Just as many on your side like to guess about Kate and Gerry

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3429 on: May 25, 2019, 06:15:51 PM »
Glad you agree.
I agree that you’re a bit hard of thinking IMO, no offence.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3430 on: May 25, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko spoke to Joe Moura from Boston USA in the 'Missing Calls' podcast. He went to Luz in November 2007 at the request of CBS news in the US. His mission was to investigate the disappearance for 48 hours and a documentary was produced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItbwWRSfcxw

Moura's conclusions were that Jane Tanner's story was 'erroneous'. probably because the Tapas staff told him that the group's account of their checking routine wasn't true. Moura, who speaks Portuguese, went to the Ocean Club as a guest for two weeks. He spent the first week hanging around the Tapas getting to know the staff. He claims they told him no-one left the table to check the children on 3rd May. He also states categorically that they couldn't see the patio doors from their table as they claimed.

His other conclusions are that the child is dead and that she was abducted.  He says the parents didn't have time to dispose of a body.

The Missing Calls beginning 1:28 https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-missing-calls?in_playlist=maddie!podcast

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:35:49 PM by Robittybob1 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3431 on: May 25, 2019, 07:37:00 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko spoke to Joe Moura from Boston USA in the 'Missing Calls' podcast. He went to Luz in November 2007 at the request of CBS news in the US. His mission was to investigate the disappearance for 48 hours and a documentary was produced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItbwWRSfcxw

Moura's conclusions were that Jane Tanner's story was 'erroneous'. probably because the Tapas staff told him that the group's account of their checking routine wasn't true. Moura, who speaks Portuguese, went to the Ocean Club as a guest for two weeks. He spent the first week hanging around the Tapas getting to know the staff. He claims they told him no-one left the table to check the children on 3rd May. He also states categorically that they couldn't see the patio doors from their table as they claimed.

His other conclusions are that the child is dead and that she was abducted.  He says the parents didn't have time to dispose of a body.

The Missing Calls beginning 1:28 https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-missing-calls?in_playlist=maddie!podcast
Is Jim Moura claiming the Tapas staff lied in their statements? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3432 on: May 25, 2019, 09:02:56 PM »
Is Jim Moura claiming the Tapas staff lied in their statements?

At 4:10 in the podcast he refers to the barman and the waitresses. There were no waitresses at the Tapas, just waiters.
Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3433 on: May 25, 2019, 09:37:39 PM »
At 4:10 in the podcast he refers to the barman and the waitresses. There were no waitresses at the Tapas, just waiters.

Not strictly a waitress, but as the kitchen was an open one within the restaurant, my bet is that she helped with the waiting  .. and a visitor might think her one

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3434 on: May 25, 2019, 09:45:44 PM »
Not strictly a waitress, but as the kitchen was an open one within the restaurant, my bet is that she helped with the waiting  .. and a visitor might think her one

Waitresses plural he said. Where was the grill or grills, Sadie. do you remember?
Result = happy posting.