Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509472 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3450 on: May 26, 2019, 01:15:02 PM »
Now there is an ironic post.

Difference is that I have been to all the places and logically worked things out from checkable facts.  MTI just guesses, because of her dislike of the Mccanns; she just doesn't use logic.

And I always make it plain that it is a hypothesis; she claims her ideas/dreams as fact.  They are not.
But if that is what rocks your boat, so be it … but you shouldn't be a mod in that case imo

Offline jassi

« Reply #3451 on: May 26, 2019, 02:04:02 PM »
Kate wrote about the note at the booking office.  Can you recall that one.

What difference would that make to Tapas bar staff? Would they have seen it ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #3452 on: May 26, 2019, 02:11:00 PM »
Some posts have been unnecessarily aggressive and combative recently which is not conducive to constructive debate. By all means promote opinion and explore theories as long as such are based on facts and accepted understanding.

Finally, please keep posts amicable and informative at all times. TY.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #3453 on: May 27, 2019, 11:07:52 AM »
I ask because according to the kitchen assistant "During the times meals are served, she works outside the restaurant for some of the time, near to the grill...She can also say that she has an idea of the group that dined at a table at the Tapas esplanade, of nine adults
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SVETLANA_VITORINO.htm

I can never work out whether that esplanade was inside or outside the restaurant.

Not clear, I agree. However, no one appears to have complained of barbecue fumes within the transparent "tent", so my assumption (right or wrong) is that the BBQ was somewhere outside the "tent", but close enough for the waiters to grab quickly.

Offline Carana

« Reply #3454 on: May 27, 2019, 11:14:19 AM »
What difference would that make to Tapas bar staff? Would they have seen it ?

No idea, Jassi.

If a block booking was unusual, someone who had seen it could have mentioned it to the waiting staff.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3455 on: May 27, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »
No idea, Jassi.

If a block booking was unusual, someone who had seen it could have mentioned it to the waiting staff.

What? That the children were to be left alone each night?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3456 on: May 27, 2019, 11:35:56 AM »
What? That the children were to be left alone each night?
I'd say so.   The staff seemed to know about the arrangement IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3457 on: May 27, 2019, 12:14:04 PM »
I'd say so.   The staff seemed to know about the arrangement IMO.

Which staff ?  You think it was on a daily bulletin for all to see? Were the McCanns that important?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3458 on: May 27, 2019, 12:21:30 PM »
Which staff ?  You think it was on a daily bulletin for all to see? Were the McCanns that important?
If what the Tapas Group did was so reprehensible, evil and against all the norms of decent Portuguese society then there is a chance that it was discussed (gossiped about) by the Tapas staff including waiters is it not? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3459 on: May 27, 2019, 12:42:04 PM »
9 adults- yes
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3460 on: May 27, 2019, 02:53:51 PM »
Difference is that I have been to all the places and logically worked things out from checkable facts.  MTI just guesses, because of her dislike of the Mccanns; she just doesn't use logic.

And I always make it plain that it is a hypothesis; she claims her ideas/dreams as fact.  They are not.
But if that is what rocks your boat, so be it … but you shouldn't be a mod in that case imo

Whether you have been there or not is immaterial, you theories are just guesses because you don’t have any proof that would take them further.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3461 on: May 27, 2019, 03:13:34 PM »
Whether you have been there or not is immaterial, you theories are just guesses because you don’t have any proof that would take them further.

Quite. They may be possible, but there's nothing which makes them probable.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3462 on: May 27, 2019, 03:59:52 PM »

At the moment we cannot possibly know which if any of Sadie's theories might have been looked at, ruled out or even taken on board by Scotland Yard.

We do know that Amaral's theories slammed against the brick wall of proper reading of the FSS forensic report.

Theories are nothing more or less than a work in progress and should not be dismissed out of hand unless like Amaral's they have been totally discredited.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3463 on: May 27, 2019, 04:08:30 PM »
Where they recovered the DNA sample that produced incomplete results behind the sofa will be important to the police.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3464 on: May 27, 2019, 04:09:53 PM »
Where they recovered the DNA sample that produced incomplete results behind the sofa will be important to the police.

Which one was that in particular?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....