Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509401 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3495 on: May 28, 2019, 09:31:45 AM »
Are predatory pedophiles solely restricted to very noisy resorts? And do VERY RESPONSIBLE PARENTS need signs on the streets to warn them of the dangers of paedophiles?

And it was actually VS who discussed the very real threat of predatory paedophiles entering unlocked apartments, so perhaps your comment would be better aimed at her in this instance.

I'm not here to feel sorry for the McCanns, It's not just the McCanns that have had to live with their so called bad decisions for the last seven years, the taxpayer has been picking up the tab for that.

Many people make bad , unwise decisions which result in the taxpayer picking up the tab for those decisions.
It would certainly save money not to bother doing so!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:33:24 AM by Eleanor »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3496 on: May 28, 2019, 09:32:02 AM »
It's never struck me as being about helping the missing child in the first place. From day one, the McCann affair has always struck me as being entirely about helping her poor old mummy and daddy.

I mean, the fund for instance, that never helped Madeleine did it? But it did help her mummy and daddy, sure it did? With all sorts of things, but mainly legal expenditure.
It was you who said "But not for the child IMO"  Progress but not for the child IMO is how I read it.  How is anyone going to help the child?  I think the McCanns had the right idea - to keep her alive in the minds of the people.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3497 on: May 28, 2019, 09:36:00 AM »
It was you who said "But not for the child IMO"  Progress but not for the child IMO is how I read it.  How is anyone going to help the child? I think the McCanns had the right idea - to keep her alive in the minds of the people.

How does that help her ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3498 on: May 28, 2019, 09:48:44 AM »
The progress I was referring to was VS finally admitting that the conditions the children were allegedly left in, posed a 'very real threat'. There's no progress there for the child IMO. 
The McCanns had the right idea from their point of view OK. The parents set up a fund in their missing daughter's name that has only helped them to date.

Keep on hoping.  That's my advice.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3499 on: May 28, 2019, 09:58:14 AM »

...snip...

Slarti,
… you are barking up the wrong tree if you think that I would deliberately submit anything to SY that was false.   Thanks to my rigorous personal checking method, virtually everything will be spot on.  It is up to them to check and interpret.

I have not said you would submit anything you know is false. When a theory relies on elements that have no evidence to make it work, then it becomes a guess.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3500 on: May 28, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »
Are predatory pedophiles solely restricted to very noisy resorts? And do VERY RESPONSIBLE PARENTS need signs on the streets to warn them of the dangers of paedophiles?

And it was actually VS who discussed the very real threat of predatory paedophiles entering unlocked apartments, so perhaps your comment would be better aimed at her in this instance.

I'm not here to feel sorry for the McCanns. It's not just the McCanns that have had to live with their so called bad decisions for the last seven years, the taxpayer has been picking up the tab for that.

The McCann's were unaware of the attacks on children.    It was a family friendly resort,  very quiet.   Some people whilst on holiday,   especially if they think the place is safe,  are more reckless about how they behave.  They were doing a Mark Warner checking system.   Unless someone had been watching them,  no one would know the children were alone.   

Are you begrudging Madeleine the money spent searching for her?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3501 on: May 28, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
The McCann's were unaware of the attacks on children.    It was a family friendly resort,  very quiet.   Some people whilst on holiday,   especially if they think the place is safe,  are more reckless about how they behave.  They were doing a Mark Warner checking system.   Unless someone had been watching them,  no one would know the children were alone.   

Are you begrudging Madeleine the money spent searching for her?

Not according to Robbi, who seemed to think, yesterday that it was common gossip among staff.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #3502 on: May 28, 2019, 10:07:28 AM »
The McCann's and friends said it was a very quiet resort,   there was nothing to warn them about paedophiles being in the area,   why would a resort advertise that?  I wouldn't have left my children alone either,  it was a bad decision,  one the McCann's have to carry around for the rest of their lives.

Wheres it been established any paedo was involved in what happened on the 3/05/2007,besides Rowley reckons if you cast the net wide enough you'll snare one come what may.

MR:The reality is in any urban area, you cast your net wide
and you find a whole range of offences and sex offenders who live nearby and those coincidences
need to be sifted out; what is a coincidence and what could be linked to the investigation we are
currently dealing with and just like we do in London we have been doing in Portugal so offences which
could be linked have to be looked at and either ruled in or ruled out and that’s the work we have been
doing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3503 on: May 28, 2019, 10:08:18 AM »
I begrudge no money being spent if it produces some productive results. So in that respect, I suppose I am.

OG haven't finished their investigation yet so we wouldn't be told of any results.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3504 on: May 28, 2019, 10:10:07 AM »
Wheres it been established any paedo was involved in what happened on the 3/05/2007,besides Rowley reckons if you cast the net wide enough you'll snare one come what may.

MR:The reality is in any urban area, you cast your net wide
and you find a whole range of offences and sex offenders who live nearby and those coincidences
need to be sifted out; what is a coincidence and what could be linked to the investigation we are
currently dealing with and just like we do in London we have been doing in Portugal so offences which
could be linked have to be looked at and either ruled in or ruled out and that’s the work we have been
doing.

I haven't said a paedo was involved in taking Madeleine.  It's just one line of inquiry.   

Offline Lace

« Reply #3505 on: May 28, 2019, 10:16:42 AM »
After 7 years, we do have eyes, we can see the results to date. No sign of any abductor.

Well that's amazing,  do monkeys have super powers ?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3506 on: May 28, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
I haven't said a paedo was involved in taking Madeleine.  It's just one line of inquiry.

Tis a strange one isn't it,Rowley and Grange are more than happy to not investigate the McCanns yet as one of their lines of inquiry's they investigate if any sex offender was involved with out any evidence of such.No evidence of McCann involvement, no evidence of sex offenders involvement but its looked at,go figure.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3507 on: May 28, 2019, 10:18:39 AM »
Tis a strange one isn't it,Rowley and Grange are more than happy to not investigate the McCanns yet as one of their lines of inquiry's they investigate if any sex offender was involved with out any evidence of such.No evidence of McCann involvement, no evidence of sex offenders involvement but its looked at,go figure.

Sorry I don't follow you.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3508 on: May 28, 2019, 10:20:56 AM »
Sorry I don't follow you.

No evidence of either,but Grange investigate one but not the other,what's there not to follow.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3509 on: May 28, 2019, 10:21:51 AM »
OG haven't finished their investigation yet so we wouldn't be told of any results.

Sometimes I wonder if they ever will

Or maybe not -