Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509403 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3525 on: May 28, 2019, 11:43:45 AM »
What about the watcher skulking in the shadows of the adjacent apartment and the getaway driver?

Would that be fag end lil.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3526 on: May 28, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »

Who is Fag End Lil?

Offline The General

« Reply #3527 on: May 28, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »
They had already looked at the alternatives.
That's my point. Why exclude any possibility if you're having no joy with your focus? 7 years later and you're making no headway - maybe you're looking at the wrong theory. Or do they just wind it up and say 'ah well, we couldn't find an abductor, or indeed any evidence of an abduction, so thanks everyone, good bye'?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3528 on: May 28, 2019, 11:46:48 AM »
That's my point. Why exclude any possibility if you're having no joy with your focus? 7 years later and you're making no headway - maybe you're looking at the wrong theory. Or do they just wind it up and say 'ah well, we couldn't find an abductor, or indeed any evidence of an abduction, so thanks everyone, good bye'?

You don't know that they are making no headway.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3529 on: May 28, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
What about the watcher skulking in the shadows of the adjacent apartment and the getaway driver?

What about the bit in-between, how was she sequestrated out of 5a with out leaving a trace.magic carpet?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #3530 on: May 28, 2019, 11:51:15 AM »
You don't know that they are making no headway.
I'm not going down the 'sphincter says what' route that so many use on this forum, and ask you if you think they are making headway, but after burning 7 years and £12m I think I can safely say they're not exactly covering themselves in glory.
And I'm not surprised either, if you only follow one of the threads in your possession, and that thread turns out to be a dud, it sort of leaves you in investigative limbo.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3531 on: May 28, 2019, 11:51:46 AM »
Who is Fag End Lil?

Aoife Smith, according to the media.

I think barrier was cracking a joke.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #3532 on: May 28, 2019, 11:53:34 AM »
What about the bit in-between, how was she sequestrated out of 5a with out leaving a trace.magic carpet?
Let's get it right, if you put the theories in order of likelihood, this one is at the bottom just before 'inter-dimensional transportation'.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3533 on: May 28, 2019, 11:57:14 AM »

Pity nobody bothered to bag them individually and send them off for forensic testing ... that might have given us confirmation about who was smoking there ... or I believe there is unidentified DNA from apartment 5, maybe even a match for that??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3534 on: May 28, 2019, 12:00:35 PM »
Pity nobody bothered to bag them individually and send them off for forensic testing ... that might have given us confirmation about who was smoking there ... or I believe there is unidentified DNA from apartment 5, maybe even a match for that??
'...yeh, they've come back from the lab. It turns out that they're cigarettes'.
Why not bag and tag every fag within a 2 block radius? Why not bag and tag all the Quaver's packets, used condoms and all the various items of flotsam and jetsam swirling around in the breeze?
You're quick to castigate the DNA found in 5a, just imagine how disparaging you would be about DNA found on an incidental object on the periphery.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:03:03 PM by The General »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3535 on: May 28, 2019, 12:01:50 PM »
How does that help her ?
Potentially billions of people looking out for her day to day.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3536 on: May 28, 2019, 12:04:43 PM »
Not according to Robbi, who seemed to think, yesterday that it was common gossip among staff.
Well who's side are you on?  Do you think the Tapas staff knew or not?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3537 on: May 28, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »

Any evidence of that ?  What exactly would they be looking for after so many years?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #3538 on: May 28, 2019, 12:05:55 PM »
'Potentially billions'. I suppose that's technically correct. But the number of actual people who 1. know about it 2. have the means to hear about it 3. give a shit about it - is actually really small.
Nice sentiment though, 'billions' of eager pair of concerned eyes scouring their locale for the little missing girl.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3539 on: May 28, 2019, 12:06:39 PM »
Well who's side are you on?  Do you think the Tapas staff knew or not?

I can see no reason why they should either know, or be in the least interested. Their responsibility was to serve food and drink
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future