Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509461 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3555 on: May 28, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
Body found in a suitcase?  Seriously?

Have you clocked yet that Portugal does not work to YOUR thinking about UK police techniques?

I certainly have noted in both the Portuguese missing child cases I have some familiarity with that the investigation techniques were rather idiosyncratic ... I must admit I didn't think it was anything to be proud of ... rather the reverse.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3556 on: May 28, 2019, 04:21:07 PM »
I certainly have noted in both the Portuguese missing child cases I have some familiarity with that the investigation techniques were rather idiosyncratic ... I must admit I didn't think it was anything to be proud of ... rather the reverse.

The question is unanswered.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3557 on: May 28, 2019, 04:42:44 PM »
You admit there was a 'very real threat' and they still left them in an allegedly unlocked apartment.

That's progress? But not for the child IMO.
No I didn’t say that, you did.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3558 on: May 28, 2019, 05:25:58 PM »
In both cases you appear to choose to completely ignore the inadequate childcare that allowed the children to go missing in the first place. And I've never known a single fingertip search to take place in Glasgow in a missing child case. It is a common occurrence in shootings and stabbings where I'm from in an effort to retrieve blood, shell casings and discarded weapons. Not fag ends. There was no fingertip search of the streets surrounding Margaret Fleming's residence in Largs for example. You got any Scottish examples where the police have employed a fingertip search of roads and streets in an effort to locate any missing person?

They're hardly likely to have to crawl along a street in their hands and knees looking for a missing child. The idea IMO is ridiculous. A fingertip search is usually triggered as the result of a known crime as far as I'm lead to believe. Someone going missing is NOT a crime.

No-one had to crawl on their hands and knees anywhere to pick up cigarette ends from a balcony overlooking a crime scene.
The balcony could have been used as an observation post ... there was limited access ... DNA would almost certainly have been present.
A British civilian could see the potential evidential value of the cigarette ends ... I'm sure sceptics can see it too.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3559 on: May 28, 2019, 06:16:14 PM »
No-one had to crawl on their hands and knees anywhere to pick up cigarette ends from a balcony overlooking a crime scene.
The balcony could have been used as an observation post ... there was limited access ... DNA would almost certainly have been present.
A British civilian could see the potential evidential value of the cigarette ends ... I'm sure sceptics can see it too.
'A child is missing = fingertip search, 2 blocks by 2 blocks'
'.......what about sealing the ports, bridges, airports? Maybe search local area, houses, apartments......'
'DO IT GODDAMMITT! IN FULL HAZMAT! NOW!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #3560 on: May 28, 2019, 06:39:19 PM »
I'm not sure they are investigating anyone,my point is how can they investigate anything if there is no evidence of such,Madeleine disappeared in as yet unexplained circumstances,although right from the off Grange decided it seems an abduction occurred,with out any investigation.So by that they have had to look at every scenario with which Madeleine could have been half inched out of 5a,even going so far as some landscaping,yet not one hint of how it was done,in all the stories over the years,strange innit.

How it was done?   IMO someone got in and took Madeleine from her bed.   No one can say how they got in or out they can just speculate.   Amaral speculated too,  I would have liked to have seen Amaral's theory being put to the test. 

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:05:30 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline Lace

« Reply #3561 on: May 28, 2019, 06:40:53 PM »
'A child is missing = fingertip search, 2 blocks by 2 blocks'
'.......what about sealing the ports, bridges, airports? Maybe search local area, houses, apartments......'
'DO IT GODDAMMITT! IN FULL HAZMAT! NOW!

I wish they had forensically taken samples from Madeleine's bed. 

They didn't even speak to the neighbours.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3562 on: May 28, 2019, 06:45:15 PM »
How it was done?   Well that's obvious someone got in and took Madeleine from her bed.   No one can say how they got in or out they can just speculate.   Amaral speculated too,  I would have liked to have seen Amaral's theory being put to the test.

No its not obvious some one got in and took Madeleine, what is obvious there are opinions that some one did,world of difference and should be presented as such,imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3563 on: May 28, 2019, 06:46:47 PM »

At least we seem to have got the In My Opinion sorted.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3564 on: May 28, 2019, 06:47:11 PM »
What about the bit in-between, how was she sequestrated out of 5a with out leaving a trace.magic carpet?

How do you know the person didn't leave a trace?   Madeleine's bed wasn't tested for DNA, neither was the other bed.   As for fingerprints they were probably wiped off by other peoples fingerprints.  People laugh at the fact that the abductor could have taken his/her shoes off but I watched an American crime programme where a man thought he was clever taking off his shoes when he crept into an apartment,  but he trod on a leaflet on the floor and that is how they caught him,  instead of a handprint they had a footprint.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3565 on: May 28, 2019, 06:51:39 PM »
How do you know the person didn't leave a trace?   Madeleine's bed wasn't tested for DNA, neither was the other bed.  As for fingerprints they were probably wiped off by other peoples fingerprints.  People laugh at the fact that the abductor could have taken his/her shoes off but I watched an American crime programme where a man thought he was clever taking off his shoes when he crept into an apartment,  but he trod on a leaflet on the floor and that is how they caught him,  instead of a handprint they had a footprint.

In your opinion, of course - no evidence, all supposition
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #3566 on: May 28, 2019, 06:51:46 PM »
At least we seem to have got the In My Opinion sorted.

Not consistent though is it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3567 on: May 28, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
Maddie could have been removed by some one who knew her. Someone she trusted...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:07:22 PM by slartibartfast »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3568 on: May 28, 2019, 07:29:26 PM »

Maddie could have been removed by some one who knew her. Someone she trusted...

Or it could have been someone saying he/ she was taking her to see daddy.
The same tactic used when little Alesha McPhail was taken from her bed.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3569 on: May 28, 2019, 07:41:34 PM »
Or it could have been someone saying he/ she was taking her to see daddy.
The same tactic used when little Alesha McPhail was taken from her bed.

Yes, I agree Erngath,  children are so easy to manipulate at that age  8(8-))