Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509462 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3690 on: May 29, 2019, 01:59:08 PM »
Whether it was 11, 12 or 1AM is of little difference IMO. The critical point IMO is that Gerry appeared to be claiming that he KNEW paedophile gangs were operating in Portugal and he thought they had abducted his daughter. The bit I can't understand is, if really did he believe that, why did he abandon his children in an unlocked apartment?

It is quite obvious to me that Gerry was told about paedo gangs after Madeleine went missing.    Gerry and Kate have always said the location was a child friendly one and very quiet,  they wouldn't have put their children in danger of an abductor if they had known.  IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #3691 on: May 29, 2019, 02:05:22 PM »
Then if it's that obvious perhaps you'd be so kind as to inform us, who it was that told him that there were paedophile gangs operating in Portugal?

I don't really care about the child friendly blah, blah, blah malarkey to be honest, but I would be interested to learn WHO told them if it's that obvious?

Could have been one of the Police officers,  could have been Robert Murat or a Nanny  or another neighbour,  I don't know, but they were talking lovely family friendly resort until Madeleine went missing.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3692 on: May 29, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »
So you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone had told Gerry about paedophile gangs.  8((()*/

And you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone had NOT told Gerry about paedophile gangs. 8((()*/
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3693 on: May 29, 2019, 02:16:18 PM »
So you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone had told Gerry about paedophile gangs.  8((()*/

Just as you have no evidence that anyone didn't.   You just jump to conclusions   8((()*/

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3694 on: May 29, 2019, 02:17:27 PM »
Just as you have no evidence that anyone didn't.   You just jump to conclusions   8((()*/

Snap.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3695 on: May 29, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »
And you have no evidence whatsoever that anyone had NOT told Gerry about paedophile gangs. 8((()*/

(&^&  Great minds think alike,  our posts crossed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3696 on: May 29, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »
The imagination is all on your part. There is nothing about that abduction and murder that exactly mirrors Madeleine McCanns disappearance at the moment.

You have to imagine it does, and you do it very well IMO.
It is proven that an intruder ... who left no trace ... entered Alesha's home and removed her from her bed.

There were no witnesses ... there was no physical evidence beyond the fact that Alesha was missing from the premises and a search for her was conducted.

The circumstances mirror Madeleine's disappearance.  The difference being ... we know what happened to Alesha.  We do not know what happened to Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3697 on: May 29, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
I do have evidence that Gerry knew there were paedophile gangs operating in Portugal and no evidence that anyone told him. And we also have evidence that despite this knowledge he still alleges he abandoned his three children, the targets of paedophiles in an unlocked apartment.

That's why I stick to what I do know and leaves the wild guesses to you. 

Still no abductor I see?  I know that too. 8(0(*
Do you have knowledge of the date and time on which he may have learned of paedo gangs operating in Portugal?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3698 on: May 29, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
Yes thanks for confirming there is nothing to prove there is anything that exactly mirrors the child's disappearance.

You have to employ your imagination at this stage and pretend it does.

There was DNA from Aaron Campbell on the dead child that linked him to the crime, but you just keep on pretending if it makes you feel better.
Madeleine’s body was never found so we have no way of know what dna evidence there may have been on her body.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3699 on: May 29, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »
Graham Mackenzie puts the time and date on it at anywhere BEFORE 11 o'clock on May 3rd.
Then he contradicts himself because he says he first heard a commotion between 10 and 11pm on the 3rd, but heard Gerry’s conversation two hours later which puts it as the early hours of the 4th, so when exactly was this hugely memorable and accurately recalled event?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3700 on: May 29, 2019, 03:40:39 PM »
I do have evidence that Gerry knew there were paedophile gangs operating in Portugal and no evidence that anyone told him. And we also have evidence that despite this knowledge he still alleges he abandoned his three children, the targets of paedophiles in an unlocked apartment.

That's why I stick to what I do know and leaves the wild guesses to you. 

Still no abductor I see?  I know that too. 8(0(*

Well if you are happy to stay in your little bubble that is up to you.   Gerry called the resort family friendly and very quiet I wouldn't call that knowing there were paedo gangs around.   Any parent finding their child missing and a window open would think of abduction and first on the list a paedo.   Gerry could have voiced his concerns to the Police and they may have told him that there were Paedophile gangs in Portugal,  you just don't know.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3701 on: May 29, 2019, 03:43:14 PM »
Then he contradicts himself because he says he first heard a commotion between 10 and 11pm on the 3rd, but heard Gerry’s conversation two hours later which puts it as the early hours of the 4th, so when exactly was this hugely memorable and accurately recalled event?

He also said he heard Gerry say this  -   Mr McCann was absolutely distraught telling the person receiving the call that he feared 'she (Madeleine McCann) had been taken by paedophiles'.

That would be more accurate in my opinion,   the Paedophile gangs added later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3702 on: May 29, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »
At 11 o'clock he told police heard Gerry tell the caller that he knew there were paedophile gangs operating in Portugal and he thought they had abducted Madeline and your answer to that, is put it down to hearsay.. OK then, if that's your answer, that your answer. As pathetic as it may be IMO.

It's hardly surprising to me that the child is still missing if that's the approach to the evidence that crops up. Because you can say it's hearsay doesn't proves that Graham Mackenzie is wrong.

The old discredit every witness routine is rather telling IMO and suggests to me that you have trouble believing what you post yourself.
What was said ... is hearsay.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3703 on: May 29, 2019, 03:47:21 PM »
Exactly, so it can hardly exactly mirror Alesha MacPhail's murder can it? Well spotted there.
In every other respect there are very close similarities.  You refuse to see it?  Fine.  Your problem.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3704 on: May 29, 2019, 03:58:04 PM »
Then there's your revised answer. Sometime before the early hours of May 4th. He isn't contradicting himself at all, your trying to do it for him.

Because he heard the commotion between 10 and 11 and heard Gerry's conversation later on during his search is not a contradiction. Get a grip, the poor guy went out of his way to try to look for the child (unlike her mother) and you've falsely accused him of contradicting himself and going as far as calling him an eavesdropper.

IMO you'd have to be off your head to try and help McCanns. Most of those who have tried to do so have been subjected to insults for their trouble and treated with contempt.

Mr Mackenzie remembered what he was shocked to hear Gerry knew there were paedophile gangs operating in Portugal. That's the important bit.
So if he heard Gerry's conversation two hours after the alarm was raised then there is ample time for someone to have planted the seed in Gerry's mind about paedo gangs operating in Portugal, something he may never have considered a threat to his children hours earlier.