Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509393 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4170 on: June 11, 2019, 06:24:39 PM »
Why would you have to arrest Robert Murat and all the others? It was just the tapas mob who refused to cooperate. Robert Murat never exercised his right to shut his trap, it was only Katie.

Kate McCann cooperated with the Police until they practically accused her of doing something to Madeleine.  Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have listened to your lawyer if the Police had questioned you for 12 hours or so and tried to put words into your mouth such as 'you had a black out'  etc etc   

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4171 on: June 11, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »
They need to be interviewed as a witness ( that is under oath) but interviewed in depth.

What happens if a Witness refuses to answer question?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4172 on: June 11, 2019, 06:29:16 PM »
What happens if a Witness refuses to answer question?
That would be something like making themselves an arguido. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4173 on: June 11, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »
Robert Murat has an alibi, he answered all his questions so I’m trying to find out why VS thinks he can help with their timeline. Any ideas?
Who was his alibi?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4174 on: June 11, 2019, 06:33:08 PM »
Yes, quite. I thought we were considering LP conducting a reconstruction / re-interview process.
Were we?  I thought we were talking about the PJ’s reconstitution that never was.  I was questioning what a reconstitution would establish of use in progressing the search for Madeleine .  Nothing at all in my view. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4175 on: June 11, 2019, 06:34:07 PM »
His mother.
And that’s good enough for you is it? 

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4176 on: June 11, 2019, 06:34:38 PM »
His mother.

A totally independent witness then?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4177 on: June 11, 2019, 06:35:42 PM »
Pretty much like the Tapas friends then
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4178 on: June 11, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
Unless you can tell me a reason why it shouldn’t be?
Let’s put it this way: Gerry McCann had numerous alibis for 10pm, the time some people think he was carting a body off to a bin.  Do you accept his multiple alibis?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4180 on: June 11, 2019, 06:39:37 PM »
Pretty much like the Tapas friends then

Indeed!
All of the friends lying?
Just one mother lying?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4181 on: June 11, 2019, 06:41:41 PM »
That would be something like making themselves an arguido.

Job done.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4182 on: June 11, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »

Offline Lace

« Reply #4183 on: June 11, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »
Unless you can tell me a reason why it shouldn’t be?

You wouldn't accept one of the McCann's friends giving the McCann's an alibi   IMO

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4184 on: June 11, 2019, 06:46:45 PM »
At the risk of making you yawn, because one, the files say him and his best friend gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they claim to have seen the child alive. And two, a cadaver dog was alerting to all things McCann.
That makes no sense.  Why are you denying Gerry his multiple alibis for 10pm on the evening of the 3rd May?