Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509460 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4200 on: June 11, 2019, 07:19:14 PM »
The missing child alert was travelling through the town slower than Smithman, so anyone he encountered would be unaware that a child was missing.   IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #4201 on: June 11, 2019, 07:21:12 PM »
Of course I have proved nothing, the friends proved it in their written refusals to clarify Gerry’s alibis. I don’t do cites when I’m on vacation but you know that proof is there, as well as I do.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JERONIMO-SALCEDAS.htm

That waiter saw Gerry searching around the pool area,   he then left the restaurant to see about 40 people already gathered to search.   So are you saying that Gerry then ran off to hide Madeleine's body with all those people around?    Or that Kate and Gerry carried her body out in a bin bag and no one asked what they were doing? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4202 on: June 11, 2019, 07:22:32 PM »
The missing child alert was travelling through the town slower than Smithman, so anyone he encountered would be unaware that a child was missing.   IMO
And Smithman controlled the speed at which the news got out did he?  Knew that no one would be aware of a missing child until well after he’d done the disposal?  Was confident he wouldn’t be spotted, or recognised if he was spotted? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4203 on: June 11, 2019, 07:24:19 PM »
Who am I to question anyone who says ‘good on them’ to people refusing to cooperate with an investigation into the disappearance of a three year old child.

Nice to know you care.
They were right not to cooperate with the stitching up of their friends.  The reconstitution was nothing whatsoever to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine.  Please stop trying to paint me as something I am not, it’s most disingenuous of you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4204 on: June 11, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »
I don’t suppose they hid Madeleine’s body at all, you believe they did, by screaming “abduction” first and then picking up the body (from where?) to carry it bold as brass through the busiest part of town to a bin several minutes walk away, being witnessed doing so by numerous individuals and then making sure to appear on every telly screen in Europe the following evening appealing for information about the whereabouts of the daughter chucked in the bin the night before.  You think this is plausible?  Logical?  It’s not.   It’s a Grimm Fairytale.

Of course it's plausible, & logical, just saying it isn't doesn't negate it's possibility.
It's all perfectly possible & ,as it happens, fits the known facts rather well.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4205 on: June 11, 2019, 07:25:45 PM »
And Smithman controlled the speed at which the news got out did he?  Knew that no one would be aware of a missing child until well after he’d done the disposal?  Was confident he wouldn’t be spotted, or recognised if he was spotted?

According to the timeline, he was out and about before the alarm was raised with OC, so yes he was ahead of the news.
As to his level of confidence, I have no idea,.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4206 on: June 11, 2019, 08:02:39 PM »
Of course it's plausible, & logical, just saying it isn't doesn't negate it's possibility.
It's all perfectly possible & ,as it happens, fits the known facts rather well.
It isn’t and it doesn’t.  If you watched a film with that as the plot you’d laugh at how far fetched it was.  IMO. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4207 on: June 11, 2019, 08:05:36 PM »
According to the timeline, he was out and about before the alarm was raised with OC, so yes he was ahead of the news.
As to his level of confidence, I have no idea,.
Out and about BEFORE the alarm was raised is not what we were discussing which was Spam’s implausible theory. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4208 on: June 11, 2019, 08:08:10 PM »
I fail to see how you could stitch anyone up who had the best lawyers in town and the truth on their side allegedly. It was you who said good on them, not me!
Then you must struggle to understand how miscarriages of justice ever happen, but they do.  Even if the stitch up job was unlikely to pay dividends you still wouldn’t want to take part in such a biased exercise that’s sole motive was to try and pin something on you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4209 on: June 11, 2019, 08:08:47 PM »
Is Colin Sutton wrong when he says whatever the truth, it has to be incredible?
Cite?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4210 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:01 PM »
Out and about BEFORE the alarm was raised is not what we were discussing which was Spam’s implausible theory.

Does Spammy say that the body was placed in the bin after the alarm was raised ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4211 on: June 11, 2019, 08:19:33 PM »
Does Spammy say that the body was placed in the bin after the alarm was raised ?

I do.

The alarm is raised, they all split up & search, Gerry is out searching alone, then there's the Smith's sighting.

Makes perfect sense to me.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4212 on: June 11, 2019, 08:23:10 PM »
Who was the alarm raised with? What was the time delay before the alarm was implemented?
Plenty of time for Smithman to be out and about before any search procedure was implemented.

IMO

Or maybe not -

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4213 on: June 11, 2019, 08:25:28 PM »
Listen to the podcast.

To be fair.
Which part of the podcast are you referring to.
Can you give a more exact cite or does one have to listen to thee entire podcast?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:41:51 AM by Eleanor »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4214 on: June 11, 2019, 08:28:13 PM »
There is no evidence of any attempt to stitch anyone up. It was an exercise to establish what actually did take place, at what time and in what location to allow the investigation to move on from there. Do you think Colin Sutton supports stitching anyone up?
Colin Sutton has some funny ideas IMO, I don’t set much store by any of the attention seeking stuff he trots out these days.  As for the rest, it’s purely subjective.  You say the reconstitution was about finding out what happened to Madeleine, I (and others) say it had no chance of furthering understanding about what happened.  Let’s face it, if the reconstitution had gone ahead and everything slipped seemlessly into place, a perfect window of opportunity for an abductor to strike established you’d still override it all with the dog alerts which in your opinion trump anything else.  True?