Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509440 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4230 on: June 11, 2019, 09:05:42 PM »
And yet once again!
Pity the demands for cites are not universally demanded.
Just remember next time you’re asked for a cite just say “Kate’s book” or “The Files”, or “a video on youtube” you’ll be fine.  8((()*/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4231 on: June 11, 2019, 09:26:50 PM »
You rejected the idea that I would lie about it. That will do for me. I may listen to them tomorrow on my journey to Castlebay. If I do I’ll provide you the details.

Night night little lady!
Less of the “little lady” schtick if you don’t mind.  Have a good evening and trip to Castlebay, hope it’s not deluging there like it is here...  8(8-))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4232 on: June 11, 2019, 09:40:42 PM »
I can do a lots of things, like tell you where to look if you are that interested to hear them. You’ll enjoy them, they’re a great listen.

As I'm one of the "elderly ladies" referred to by Faith, I would prefer taking out my crochet and crochet an antimacassar while listening to a podcast of the Archers.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4233 on: June 11, 2019, 09:43:19 PM »
Just remember next time you’re asked for a cite just say “Kate’s book” or “The Files”, or “a video on youtube” you’ll be fine.  8((()*/

Tut tut!
It's Kate's book"
How could you forget!

Offline jassi

« Reply #4234 on: June 11, 2019, 09:46:47 PM »
Is that the one that could have won the booker prize for fiction - but didn't?   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:51:19 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #4235 on: June 11, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »
As I'm one of the "elderly ladies" referred to by Faith, I would prefer taking out my crochet and crochet an antimacassar while listening to a podcast of the Archers.
A what now?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4236 on: June 11, 2019, 09:59:16 PM »

Offline The General

« Reply #4237 on: June 11, 2019, 10:01:29 PM »
A what now what?
Antimacassar.
*just looked, it's a lacey doily that goes on your chair. Who knew? Learning knew stuff here all the time, including Victorian furniture adornments.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:07:38 PM by The General »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4238 on: June 11, 2019, 10:07:56 PM »
Antimacassar

An antimacassar was a bit of cloth usually with some crochet round the edging which was put on the back of chairs years ago.
I can remember some elderly aunts having them.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4239 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:19 PM »
Antimacassar.
*just looked, it's a lacey doily that goes on your chair. Who knew? Learning knew stuff here all the time, including Victorian furniture adornments.

I'm retired but there are absolutely none in my home, nor were there any my parent's home!

Offline The General

« Reply #4240 on: June 11, 2019, 10:13:11 PM »
I'm retired but there are absolutely none in my home, nor were there any my parent's home!
Yeh, yeh, I believe you.......

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4241 on: June 11, 2019, 10:34:57 PM »
Antimacassar.

Men used hair oils, which left greasy marks on the furniture. Hence a washable cover.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4242 on: June 12, 2019, 12:42:16 AM »
They do completely if it was Madeleine’s cadaver they were alerting to.
The operative word is "IF".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4243 on: June 12, 2019, 07:59:51 AM »
When the missing child’s father and his best friend have given police two completely different versions of the last time they claim to have seen the child alive, and the mother has refused to answer police questions, there is little IF about what and to who the dogs were alerting to IMO. ALIVE Madeleine McCann is the operative word in proving IF I am wrong.
Madeleine being dead does not mean the parents did it, nor does it mean the dogs alerted to her body, you do realise that don’t you?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4244 on: June 12, 2019, 08:06:31 AM »
Who else had died wearing Kate’s trousers and matching top? Another one of her dead patients?

This is getting boring.