Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509447 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4335 on: June 13, 2019, 11:30:48 AM »
Says a useless detective.   Lets see what a real detective had to say -

Mr Redwood said: “One reading of the evidence suggest the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction and elements of surveillance. We see a number of men lurking in and around in the day.”

That means that there are other interpretations - or there were at the time of his statement, which is quite some time ago.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #4336 on: June 13, 2019, 11:34:11 AM »
Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory?  I can remember a child who took notice of 5A because a relative had lived there previously, but I can't recall her name.  Is that the one?  Can you remember her name?

*&(+(+

The balcony on block 6 was ideally suited to viewing the media circus that deployed on 4 May 2007. So IF the butts actually existed, it would be necessary to clarify when they were deposited.

DNA should have been able to identify if they was down to one heavy smoker, or a number of bored hacks.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4337 on: June 13, 2019, 11:41:17 AM »
A bit late in the day for statistics now if they have pencil man in their sights. The statistics must be wrong if he had a pencil in his pocket.
But you've demonstrated beyond doubt that the statistics are right.  Therefore it is clear that Madeleine was not abducted.  It is your moral imperative to tell the Met that Pencil Man was an innocent bystander who'd somehow become stuck outside Madeleine's apartment and insist that they turn their attention to the parents who are guilty as your mathematics so brilliantly proves.  Stop dicking about on here and do something seriously useful in bringing this case to its rightful conclusion.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4338 on: June 13, 2019, 11:42:52 AM »

DNA should have been able to identify if they was down to one heavy smoker, or a number of bored hacks.
Sadly the PJ didn't think it was necessary to find that out.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4339 on: June 13, 2019, 11:45:57 AM »
A bit late in the day for statistics now if they have pencil man in their sights. The statistics must be wrong if he had a pencil in his pocket.

Do you think he was  a HHH pencil man, a real hard man?

Or maybe not -

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4340 on: June 13, 2019, 11:47:11 AM »
Ah the wonderful detective Mr Redwood who done the most remarkable job of NOT solving the case.

You any other examples of real detectives on the case?

Yes, Amaral!
 (&^&
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4341 on: June 13, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »
Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory?  I can remember a child who took notice of 5A because a relative had lived there previously, but I can't recall her name.  Is that the one?  Can you remember her name?

*&(+(+

The balcony on block 6 was ideally suited to viewing the media circus that deployed on 4 May 2007.  So IF the butts actually existed, it would be necessary to clarify when they were deposited.

Here is her statement -

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/T_M_S_AGE_12.htm

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4342 on: June 13, 2019, 11:51:44 AM »
And we all know what that detective had to say on the case.

Good example IMO!

You think so?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4343 on: June 13, 2019, 11:52:11 AM »
Ah the wonderful detective Mr Redwood who done the most remarkable job of NOT solving the case.

You any other examples of real detectives on the case?

He retired when the case was ongoing.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4344 on: June 13, 2019, 11:53:33 AM »

I wasn't suggesting bored hacks, though that balcony would have been a great location for a photographer or a video team.  I can't remember any media output to suggest that was the case.  Mind you, I would have to factor in the trees of 2007.

*%87

I have seen firsthand two media circuses in Luz since I first became interested in the MBM case - OG Luz dig 2014 and 10th anniversary at St Vincent's.

A most revealing thing is the number of 'passers-by' who were most curious about both activities.  It's not often you get to see a media scrum live.

What's up, old man?

Offline Lace

« Reply #4345 on: June 13, 2019, 11:54:04 AM »
Do you think he was  a HHH pencil man, a real hard man?

How long did it take to think of that? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4346 on: June 13, 2019, 11:55:10 AM »
Is there any other examples of UK police sending fag butts off for analysis from properties not connected to the case when a person is reported missing?
The location of the DNA butts was potentially significant.  If you think it wasn't perhaps you could tell us why not, oh actually no need - your statistics already prove there was no abductor. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #4347 on: June 13, 2019, 12:00:15 PM »
Actually reading it now,  it was a pen he had and not a pencil   8((()*/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4348 on: June 13, 2019, 12:00:18 PM »
Yes, he retired without solving the case despite saying he intended to.

Does that make him a great detective then?
One day he is going to produce the ace from up his sleeve, then it's game over for the McCanns. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #4349 on: June 13, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
Yes, he retired without solving the case despite saying he intended to.

Does that make him a great detective then?

What he managed to do when he was investigating was good yes,  he concluded that the McCann's and their friends weren't suspects.