Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509443 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4455 on: June 14, 2019, 01:40:09 PM »
How was the cadaver dog in the Shannon Mathews case meant to know that?

Sounds like confirmation that the little cadaver doggie was right all along. Well whata ya know.

Oh, of course.  Cadaver Dogs can't tell who's dead, or how long for.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4456 on: June 14, 2019, 01:43:52 PM »
Did the cadaver dog in the Zapata case find blood, teeth etc in that case? Why would it be impossible?

There were 11 alerts in pdl... We don't know if they are to cadaver... Alerts can only be confirmed if physical evidence is found

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4457 on: June 14, 2019, 01:49:24 PM »
What physical evidence confirmed the alerts in the Zapata case was the question?

None. .so we cannot be sure they alerted to a particular cadaver

Cadaver dogs only get taken to sites where a cadaver is, suspected to have been

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4458 on: June 14, 2019, 01:58:50 PM »
Mr Zapata confirmed the alerts though didn't he? So your claim that alerts cannot be confirmed without physical evidence cannot possibly be a true one. Can it?

That's what grime says... Physical evidence..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4459 on: June 14, 2019, 01:59:21 PM »
Mr Zapata confirmed the alerts though didn't he? So your claim that alerts cannot be confirmed without physical evidence cannot possibly be a true one. Can it?

Splitting hairs again.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4460 on: June 14, 2019, 02:04:56 PM »
Need I remind you here: Davel: "The one poster who could challenge your statistics and show where you are, wrong wasn't able to post.. I'm busy for half an hour... Looking forward to your answers

Calling it splitting hairs if you like.

I've challenged your statistics and shown that grime did not say Eddie has has never made a, false alert in 200 cases

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4461 on: June 14, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »
If Eddie was so reliable it could be shown that in 200 searches he had never made a, false, alert.. Then the alerts would be of value

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4462 on: June 14, 2019, 02:07:42 PM »
Didn't he use the term corroborating evidence?

That's what Mr Zapata supplied in that case.

I can provide a cite where he was far more specific

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4463 on: June 14, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »
It was case searches, not individual cases. Nice try cutie pie! Perhaps you could provide a cite for where you have shown that Grime did NOT say Eddie has has never made a, false alert in 200 cases.

I've provided it... Grime says Eddie has not alerted to foodstuffs or meat for human consumption in 200 case, serahes... Not no false, alerts in 200 case, searches

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4464 on: June 14, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »
You are missing out one critical FACTOR in your comparison. PROOF! We have proof that Shannon Mathews was NEVER really missing. The one critical component you argue is missing in the Madeleine McCann case.

It's a good comparison IMO if you take Gerry's statistics and the dog results on board. Not to mention his two completely different versions of the last time he claims to have seen Madeleine (who Gerry states is missing) alive.

WE CAN PROVE Shannon Mathew's father, siblings, grandparents, school teacher, school friends, the police FALSELY believed Shannon was missing because Shannon's mother had FALSELY reported her missing.

If that's a comparison you wish to go with, let me take my hat off to you.  Well done!
The Shannon Matthews case proves that a child can go missing, a cadaver dog can alert in a suspect’s apartment and the child can subsequently be found alive.  That is all. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4465 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »
You're not just a pretty face Eleanor.  8((()*/
So now you’re saying Madleine isn’t missing?   *%87. Earlier you said of course she’s missing!  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4466 on: June 14, 2019, 03:09:48 PM »
Not if the person reporting the child missing knows where the child is I'm afraid.
Right, so according to you Madeleine is not missing.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4467 on: June 14, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »
Oh, of course.  Cadaver Dogs can't tell who's dead, or how long for.

No a post mortem will do that,in the case of Madeleine,thats  not going to happen,imo body long gone,possibly the same night as her reported disappearance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4468 on: June 14, 2019, 05:04:39 PM »
The only thing that comment proves is that you don't know the difference between a missing child and the report of a missing child.

You seem to be under the delusion that Shannon Mathews was ever missing. She wasn't missing, her mother knew where she was when she filed the report.
So what if her mother knew where she was when she reported her missing, what difference does it make to my statement?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4469 on: June 14, 2019, 05:07:15 PM »
There is also another thing you have overlooked that the Shannon Mathews case proves, it proves that a child can be REPORTED missing, a cadaver dog can alert correctly and the child still turns up alive.
https://news.sky.com/story/sniffer-dogs-can-hinder-police-work-10488976

Where's the proof that Madeleine is still alive in her case, since you've chosen a fake abduction case to compare it with?
I have no idea if Madeleine is alive or dead.  In the Shannon case the dog did not  alert to the body of the child the police were looking for.  Shannon turned up later alive.  The cadaver odour was nothing to do with her. FACT.