Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509443 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4515 on: June 14, 2019, 08:31:53 PM »
Prove it and then I'll believe you?

because grime also said this.....

Based upon your experience with the dogs, can you specify whether the positive signals given by them have always matched the scientific results''
I cannot.

and unless every previous alert was corrobortaed...all 200 case searches ...then the statement cannot be true

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4516 on: June 14, 2019, 08:34:03 PM »
What I'm meaning is that Grime isn't going to call it a false positive alert if human DNA is found.  It proves a point to Grime if no one else.  He is keeping a score on his dog's performance.

and I would say you are totally wrong...dna does not corroborate a cadaver dog alert.......do you have  acite that dna was found at every previous alert

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4517 on: June 14, 2019, 08:35:03 PM »
Let's put a stop this nonsense before it gets any more ridiculous than it already is.

Matthews was convicted of Perverting the course of Justice ~ false imprisonment ~ and kidnapping

Just in case anyone missed that ... she was given a prison sentence for KIDNAPPING amongst other crimes.

Let us not forget how Karen Matthews was held to be the epitome of how the parent of an abducted child would behave, with her sobbing and clutching her daughter's teddy bear.

This is how the Mother of an abducted child would behave, they all said.  Presuming that I remember correctly.  So I don't think that this is a good one to bring up.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4518 on: June 14, 2019, 08:39:33 PM »
Let us not forget how Karen Matthews was held to be the epitome of how the parent of an abducted child would behave, with her sobbing and clutching her daughter's teddy bear.

This is how the Mother of an abducted child would behave, they all said.  Presuming that I remember correctly.  So I don't think that this is a good one to bring up.

Said who?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4519 on: June 14, 2019, 08:40:12 PM »
I'm treating for it is, a report that contains information. Part of that information states; "'False' positives are always a possibility; TO DATE Eddie HAS NOT so indicated operationally or in training."

TO DATE EDDIE HAD NOT SO INDICATED. Can't be much clearer than that can it?
But there is no science behind it.  It is just his general observation of the situations he has been in.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4520 on: June 14, 2019, 08:40:37 PM »
...and she knew where Shannon was.
So what?  Many missing children have been abducted by one of their parents in custodial battles.  Their names and faces Ppear on Missing Persons websites.  Are they not missing because one parent knows their whereabouts?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4521 on: June 14, 2019, 08:43:03 PM »
Said who?
Not you I bet.  You knew instantly that Karen Matthews had faked the abduction didn’t you?  Yes, I knew it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4522 on: June 14, 2019, 08:45:54 PM »
Not you I bet.  You knew instantly that Karen Matthews had faked the abduction didn’t you?  Yes, I knew it.

Yes, you're right. She didn't convince me.

I always suspect the parents first, have done ever since Maddie disappeared.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:55:56 PM by Brietta »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4523 on: June 14, 2019, 08:46:18 PM »
and I would say you are totally wrong...dna does not corroborate a cadaver dog alert.......do you have  acite that dna was found at every previous alert
I'm not claiming that so don't even think of asking for a cite for it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4524 on: June 14, 2019, 08:48:51 PM »
What I'm meaning is that Grime isn't going to call it a false positive alert if human DNA is found.  It proves a point to Grime if no one else.  He is keeping a score on his dog's performance.

is this your opinion of what grime is thinking... I dont see how you can speak for what grime thinks

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4525 on: June 14, 2019, 08:50:58 PM »
is this your opinion of what grime is thinking... I dont see how you can speak for what grime thinks
Who else was keeping the score?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4526 on: June 14, 2019, 08:53:22 PM »
Who else was keeping the score?

i dont see how you can speak for grime....I dont think grime would class dna as corroboration...im sure he wouldnt....100% sure...dna wa sfound behind the sofa.....yet grime said the alert was not corrobortaed....that proves me right

Offline John

« Reply #4527 on: June 14, 2019, 08:54:34 PM »
Yes, you're right. She didn't convince me.

I always suspect the parents first, have done ever since Maddie disappeared.

Police always scrutinize family members first in any potential abduction as history has shown us that most child disappearances involve someone known to the child.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:03:37 PM by Brietta »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4528 on: June 14, 2019, 08:59:13 PM »
Police always scrutinize family members first in any potential abduction as history has shown us that most child disappearances involve someone known to the child.

The PJ didn't scrutinise the McCann's early or vigorously enough imo
They were under pressure to swallow the abduction narrative.
Police forces around the world will have learned a lot from the PJs mistakes imo
There will never be another case like Maddies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4529 on: June 14, 2019, 09:01:01 PM »
Yeah, of course, even though she wasn't even in the same country as Ben when he disappeared.  *%87
Yes she was.