Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 82770 times)

Offline WakeyWakey

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 12:02:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1362845413938761728?s=19

Has sandra lean ever disclosed how she knows scott forbes?

Seems like something that should been disclosed, given he was the source of the mk allegations, was found to have fabricated these for a story etc.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »

Seems like something that should been disclosed, given he was the source of the mk allegations, was found to have fabricated these for a story etc.

Sandra Lean needs to explain this
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:41:10 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 03:41:02 PM »
The Crown have told judges that Mr Forbes' claims have been investigated and dismissed

And Luke Mitchell, Sandra Lean or Corrine Mitchell have never explained why

Nor did journalist Samantha Poling or anyone else involved with the BBC frontline doc - which also promoted Scott Forbes lies about MK
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:42:58 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 11:08:58 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1112808172081774595

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Apr 1, 2019
Mystery Man? I can name him right now, if you'd like. The condom was "within 20 yards," not "50 yards away" - want the facts? Ask me!

danny
@danyboy198631
Apr 1, 2019
What ever became of the mark Kane lead?

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Apr 1, 2019
Still working on it

danny
@danyboy198631
Replying to
@SandraLean5
Know a boy who knows a guy that stayed in uni halls with him, said he came back that night really shaken up and scratch marks all over him
10:40 PM · Apr 1, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Scott Forbes
@Scf65Forbes
Replying to
@danyboy198631
 and
@SandraLean5
Could you PM me or Sandra Lean to tell the name of the person in halls with him? I was at same colledge so will know him. Mark is now dead sadly.

danny
@danyboy198631
Apr 2, 2019
Done[

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Apr 2, 2019
I was calling out the Scottish Sun for calling him "Mystery Man" - they know who he is and always have done, but chose to run a story that made it look like he was someone unknown.
/color]

Scott Forbes & Sandra Lean have questions to answer
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:24:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 07:01:12 PM »

I take it you are aware Corrine Mitchell told James English it was ‘a few nights after the murder’ when Scott Forbes allegedly saw MK ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2021, 10:43:27 PM »
How much was Scott Forbes paid by Firecracker Films?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2021, 10:45:15 PM »
Why has Luke Mitchell’s previous ‘lawyer’ (cough) Scott Forbes never mentioned the ‘brown handled’ knife until now?

https://twitter.com/Scf65Forbes/status/1113550373946626048
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:46:00 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2021, 11:39:01 PM »
Is Luke Mitchell innocent and is the real killer of Jodi Jones dead? - by Helen Fear for Entertainment Daily
https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/tv/is-luke-mitchell-innocent-and-is-the-real-killer-of-jodi-jones-dead/

Helen Fear didn’t even bother to see how to spell Jodi’s name correctly before going to print  *&^^&
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:49:57 PM by John »

Offline Myster

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2021, 07:06:42 AM »
Is Luke Mitchell innocent and is the real killer of Jodi Jones dead? - by Helen Fear for Entertainment Daily
https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/tv/is-luke-mitchell-innocent-and-is-the-real-killer-of-jodi-jones-dead/

Helen Fear didn’t even bother to see how to spell Jodi’s name correctly before going to print  *&^^&

https://www.my5.tv/murder-in-a-small-town-295ba2fb-90ef-4b1a-9465-10617f789c03/season-1/episode-1-3166c182-1c2c-44da-a61b-b436056018a3
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:50:16 PM by John »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2021, 11:33:40 AM »
Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b......s grind you down.

I recall this

He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages’

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 11:35:41 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2021, 11:46:33 PM »
Scott Forbes is not credible

Nothing he says can be trusted

He appears to be making up all kinds of rubbish about many people
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:07:10 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2021, 05:20:47 PM »
Has anyone made a formal complaint/or reported the allegations being made by killer Luke Mitchell’s alleged previous lawyer Scott Forbes and of his leaking of sensitive and highly confidential information into the public domain

Same applies to Sandra Lean

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2021, 05:42:05 PM »
Has anyone made a formal complaint/or reported the allegations being made by killer Luke Mitchell’s alleged previous lawyer Scott Forbes and of his leaking of sensitive and highly confidential information into the public domain

Same applies to Sandra Lean

You have a phone don’t you?

Off you go then...don’t let the grass grow !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2021, 05:55:12 PM »
You have a phone don’t you?

Off you go then...don’t let the grass grow !

Isn’t it done online now as opposed a phone?