Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35371 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
This is correct, Sadie.  We cannot be expected to rehash and reprovided cites on subjects already discussed every time someone new joins.

There is an adequate Search Facility and everyone can look up another members Posts.

Perhaps yourself and others who have discussed various topics should just refrain from joining in Eleanor if you want.

I fail to see why new members such as snowgirl and myself shouldn't discuss them.

Also I have noticed on my short time here that it is generally supporters who bring up the dog alerts not sceptics.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Lace

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2018, 04:02:46 PM »

I think you will find the Portuguese most popular food is fish ...and fish dishes.....

I think you are wrong to say every tom dick and harry have a pig....

unless you have that proof ...and not an excuse....they have

I doubt very much the mccs came into contact with a freshly slaughtered pig ....in a holiday complex.....

The problem is that other families stayed in 5a after the McCann's,  so what scent Eddie smelt may not have been something the McCann's left behind.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »

Perhaps yourself and others who have discussed various topics should just refrain from joining in Eleanor if you want.

I fail to see why new members such as snowgirl and myself shouldn't discuss them.

Also I have noticed on my short time here that it is generally supporters who bring up the dog alerts not sceptics.

Fine, so long as you don't expect other members to provide Cites, and so long as you don't post untruths and myths.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2018, 04:10:48 PM »
Fine, so long as you don't expect other members to provide Cites, and so long as you don't post untruths and myths.

Thank  you Eleanor. Could you clarify who are "other members" please.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »
Thank  you Eleanor. Could you clarify who are "other members" please.

Members who seem to know a bit more about the case than you do.  This is obviously not your fault.  Some of us have been doing this almost from day one.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2018, 04:25:01 PM »
Cadavar odour hangs around, no need for blood showing cos it doesn't (easily) wash out.  Could be on fingers too.

But almostr certainly if that was cadavar odour in tghe bedroom it was from the ashes of Tasmin Silences dead grandpa .. or from his pjays.
Are you suggesting this cadaverine is free floating ? From dead Grandpa’s pjs  for instance  to settle in places Eddie alerted to ?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:30:33 PM by Snowgirl »

Offline barrier

« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.

At least its a recognition that the dogs did actually alert.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.

thats a typical sceptic viewpoint which is not supported by the evidence....which means the sceptic viewpoint is based on a fallacy

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2018, 05:07:57 PM »

And I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2018, 05:13:44 PM »
This is correct, Sadie.  We cannot be expected to rehash and reprovided cites on subjects already discussed every time someone new joins.

There is an adequate Search Facility and everyone can look up another members Posts.

Is that a new rule? If I've provided a cite previously I can tell people to go and find it themselves? I can't find it in the Forum Rules.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »
Fishing takes time.  A lot especially if you are some miles from water ... and you need a boat (preferably) and rods etc.

The Portuguese as a race are quite poor.  My Portuguese friend, a man of 30 and a computer expert and linguist, (several languages) worked in a hospital and he earned about £7.000 per year working a full week.  That was about 8 years ago.

People in this country would not get out of bed for that sort of money.

One free way of keeping your family properly fed was to keep pigs, breed, feed and slaughter them yourself.  In my opinion, Leandro and Leonor were good parents.

My suspicion is that many of the poorer families in PT would do likewise and keep a pig/pigs

Average annual wage in Portugal in 2010 was 17,000€.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2018, 05:19:21 PM »
Crikey Snowgirl.  Before you joined there were several threads that went over the conclusion that no-one died in 5A.

You cant expect anyone to go over all this YET again

May i suggest that you read back over the past 3 years.

...and none of those threads provided proof that no one died in 5a.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2018, 05:28:00 PM »
Ask Rob.  He is the one with slaughter house experience IIRC.  Remember he trained as a vet.

I don't care what experience he has had, all rotting carcasses stink no matter how they died.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »
And I put semen but mentioned that it was very unlikely for the dog to have alerted to that in some of his alerts.

Do you have any other bodily fluids that come out of a live person?

It is on record that Eddie alerted to a tissue used to clean up after sex.  He alerted in a bedroom, so you should be able to work something out from there if you put two and two together.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2018, 05:49:48 PM »

I think you will find the Portuguese most popular food is fish ...and fish dishes.....

I think you are wrong to say every tom dick and harry have a pig....

unless you have that proof ...and not an excuse....they have

I doubt very much the mccs came into contact with a freshly slaughtered pig ....in a holiday complex.....

At least one pig farmer was questioned by Scotland Yard.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2784.msg206337#msg206337
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....