Author Topic: 3 year old boy getting Tattooed.  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Andrea

3 year old boy getting Tattooed.
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:42:06 PM »
This was on the Tv this morning, a still from the footage was shown and not the whole thing, its disturbing. The "Mother" needs locking up.

Poor little fella  ?8)@)-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierifPqWK8A

Offline puglove

Re: 3 year old boy getting Tattooed.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »
This was on the Tv this morning, a still from the footage was shown and not the whole thing, its disturbing. The "Mother" needs locking up.

Poor little fella  ?8)@)-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierifPqWK8A

God, how could anyone bear to hear their baby cry like that? He's in such pain.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:09:10 PM »
Its horrible, how could she allow that? Why has the Tattooist agreed to Tattoo someone so young. Both should be prosecuted.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:22:11 PM »
Its horrible, how could she allow that? Why has the Tattooist agreed to Tattoo someone so young. Both should be prosecuted.

Do you know the story, Andy? What were they tattooing on him?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:24:33 PM »

I dont know Shona, they showed a still from the video on the TV this morning but i missed most of it. Either way, its horrendous.

Offline puglove

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:59:02 PM »

I dont know Shona, they showed a still from the video on the TV this morning but i missed most of it. Either way, its horrendous.

It is, I don't know if I'm more upset or angry. At least it's all on film, so hopefully they won't get away with it.

I'm off to bed now, Jelly. Speak tomorrow, if you're about. XXXXXX

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 12:05:58 AM »
Ok Shona, ill be around at some point xxx

Sleep well xx

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 12:46:47 AM »
So mean!

and when he grows and his skin expands, the tatoo will stretch and need removing because it will just be one big mess.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 02:44:19 AM »
So mean!

and when he grows and his skin expands, the tatoo will stretch and need removing because it will just be one big mess.

You do realise that it is Kevin Craigie who is posting as Charlie over on blue (a right Charlie to be true)   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 02:49:50 AM »
So mean!

You do realise that it is Kevin Craigie who is posting as Charlie over on blue (a right Charlie to be true)   @)(++(*

Yep. Hence why I told him he wants to give me cake up my rear end.....which is what he wanted to do when he was Margot.  @)(++(*

Padgates staff

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
My Granddad had a tattoo, he said they all got them when they were in the navy. I asked him what it was because it just look like a blue mess, I can't remember what he said, only that he regretted it because it did indeed look a total mess.
I do wonder when I see young people with them what they're going to look like in later life or is it a case of 'Beauty fades, dumb is forever'!