Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213709 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2018, 03:39:46 PM »
Getting back to the important stuff. Nothing posted here today has changed my view on Luke's case and will await further developments with interest

I agree, I do hope that things can be straightened out once and for all, there is a lot of speculation with some out and out lies surrounding this case, although I do suspect that if the truth does come out there will be some things which will never be answered.

jixy

« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »
Wishing Luke all the best. With Jodi in mind too. Someone out there is responsible for her murder and we cant forget that.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2018, 03:42:14 PM »
Ok, so you know for certain that Luke's DNA was found on Jody's body and you know exactly where it was found too? You seem to know more than most, were you part of the forensic team?

You don't appear to know much about this case?!

Infact you appear more concerned with your perceptions and assumptions regarding the dynamics between myself and Sandra Lean and what has gone on before. The same applies to the Simon Hall case!

Why would I need to be part of the forensic team?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 03:46:08 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2018, 03:44:24 PM »
I dont think justsaying ever declared themselves an expert on the case just someone who has followed it.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »
You don't appear to know much about this case?!

Why would I need to be part of the forensic team?

With all due respect I will refuse to answer your questions from now on, do not take any offence to this, you've refused to answer a lot of mine too.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2018, 03:48:53 PM »
I dont think justsaying ever declared themselves an expert on the case just someone who has followed it.

No I never have, but it seems I am not the only one who isn't an expert. I would never stoop to saying things factually exist when they clearly do not.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2018, 03:50:02 PM »
Some people do not like the truth and it is easier to go on the defensive than to accept another person's word. It is just getting a little tedious now.

Some people cannot separate fact from myth.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:15:41 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2018, 04:06:20 PM »
I think everyone reading got the main points, you know about Luke!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2018, 04:09:10 PM »
I think everyone reading got the main points, you know about Luke!

Thank you Jixy, as I say there is a lot I do not know other than the conviction is questionable to say the least.

jixy

« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2018, 04:20:53 PM »
You believe Luke's case needs further investigation and thats what counts.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:22:02 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2018, 04:38:39 PM »
Good point Baz! Now let us imagine that the sperm was on the t-shirt before it was loaned to Jodi. It would have certainly been dry by the time she was given it, otherwise she would have noticed it was soiled. So how would it seep through to her bra?

Is what you've posted re the sperm on the t-shirt a fact?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:24:14 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2018, 04:53:11 PM »
Slightly off topic, but regarding the DNA evidence which was apparently not used because of the conditions the body lay in... it made me think of the Suffolk stranglers victims, their bodies lay in pretty much the same, if not worse conditions, yet they still used DNA evidence to convict.... Just saying...

Is this a fact?

What other evidence was there against the Suffolk strangler that helped convict him?

Same applies to Luke Mitchell.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 04:55:56 PM by Stephanie »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
I have deleted a few posts on this thread owing to rude and silly name calling. Please could we keep to the subject. This is a very interesting discussion!

Offline Baz

« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:04 PM »
I found the discussion fascinating but never did come to an actual definitive conclusion, although I definitely believe the case should be reheard.

I don't think you need to recreate it here. It's all there if anyone wants to read it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:27:39 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
I found the discussion fascinating but never did come to an actual definitive conclusion, although I definitely believe the case should be reheard.

I don't think you need to recreate it here. It's all there if anyone wants to read it.

This is where you and I are in opposition. What needs exposing is the manipulative, under handed tactics being deployed from various quarters with regards the LM campaign. Along with the deception and lies that have been banded about over the years.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:28:23 PM by John »