Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213716 times)

jixy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #495 on: November 08, 2018, 12:28:38 PM »
You keep removing my posts, am I not allowed to defend myself against allegations which Stephanie herself has been guilty of in the past? If you do not want me to respond I suggest you move her post.

I agree. Moderating is tough when things go astray but it always goes the same way. Someone posts off topic over and over again then goads, why shouldnt you be able to defend yourself?

maybe the original poster needs a big think on how they post!

jixy

« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2018, 12:35:46 PM »
I hope I have remained respectful, I certainly aim to.

I would suggest that if MODS genuinely want people to remain respectful then remove the option to use this:  *%87

Not sure that is the issue Baz without creating more posts that need deleting

Offline justsaying

« Reply #497 on: November 08, 2018, 12:36:25 PM »
I hope I have remained respectful, I certainly aim to.

I would suggest that if MODS genuinely want people to remain respectful then remove the option to use this:  *%87

I think the  *%87 emoji is the least of this threads problems.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #498 on: November 08, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #499 on: November 08, 2018, 12:41:33 PM »

jixy

« Reply #500 on: November 08, 2018, 12:41:53 PM »
I am trying to work out what is the most shocking part of Luke's case regarding the errors made. From the witnesses to a  possible suspect that no one is really sure who it was or whether he was really ruled out

So many discrepancies that you have to ask how was it all allowed to happen?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #501 on: November 08, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »
Oh that is ok then  *%87

You are making the same mistakes I once made and the fact you don't appear able to acknowledge that I've learned lessons from my mistakes. Your continuous use of my past mistakes to support your posts suggests a quite obvious personal grudge and an inability to see reason and a total lack of insight. I base my opninon on your numerous posts.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:52:00 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #502 on: November 08, 2018, 12:44:59 PM »
I am trying to work out what is the most shocking part of Luke's case regarding the errors made. From the witnesses to a  possible suspect that no one is really sure who it was or whether he was really ruled out

So many discrepancies that you have to ask how was it all allowed to happen?

I think the police had tunnel-vision when it came to Luke, they were patting themselves on the back for a job well done before he was even charged!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #503 on: November 08, 2018, 12:45:38 PM »
You are making the same mistakes I once made

That is your opinion.

jixy

« Reply #504 on: November 08, 2018, 12:47:29 PM »
Right from the discovery of Jodi so it seems. Wonder who used Luke's phone and deleted stuff while it was in the hands of the Police? The only reason would be that it could have helped him.

When people retire and look back at their work and cases they have dealt with, makes you wonder what they think of their actions in this case now

Offline justsaying

« Reply #505 on: November 08, 2018, 12:50:20 PM »
Right from the discovery of Jodi so it seems. Wonder who used Luke's phone and deleted stuff while it was in the hands of the Police? The only reason would be that it could have helped him.

When people retire and look back at their work and cases they have dealt with, makes you wonder what they think of their actions in this case now

It could have only been the people who had possession of the phone. I wonder who made the phone-call from Lukes home on the tea-time when he was not supposed to have been home and the others were proven to have been elsewhere at the time. I wonder why people changed their statements to make Luke look guilty.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #506 on: November 08, 2018, 12:51:18 PM »
I think the police had tunnel-vision when it came to Luke, they were patting themselves on the back for a job well done before he was even charged!

The tunnel vision to which you refer is apparent in all your posts.

jixy

« Reply #507 on: November 08, 2018, 12:51:53 PM »
It wasnt just one person either was it? Wonder what they too think about their actions now.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #508 on: November 08, 2018, 12:52:32 PM »

As is apparent in your posts and opinions! Do go away!

jixy

« Reply #509 on: November 08, 2018, 12:53:21 PM »

Can you stop attacking people now please. (for ref look to yourself)

Mrswah has said no more. We are actually trying to discuss Luke's case!