Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213669 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #600 on: November 08, 2018, 04:00:19 PM »
Why don't you contact the journalist and ask to see her notes?

And ask her if she made a witness statement

Why would I? I would prefer to see a police report prior to the conviction.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #601 on: November 08, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »
I will pass thanks, the fact she quoted what was in newspapers was enough for me.

Of course you will because you're not interested in facts

Post #5

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=506.msg14694#msg14694

"Here is the article from the Daily Mail dated 22nd January 2005. The story broke the previous evening.

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #602 on: November 08, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »
I was sat in court once listening to a man give evidence about what he had seen from his bedroom window - he alleged he had witnessed things going on in a back lane. Quite believable until it was pointed out that the lane was entirely blocked from his view by a house which backed onto his house.

He just wanted to be part of the trial to be important -  cases like this bring all sorts of people out of the woodwork!
People make up stories to make themselves look/feel important.

I would certainly question why the press was privy to any information before the police were!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #603 on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:04 PM »
Why would I? I would prefer to see a police report prior to the conviction.

"But he added: "The bloke who said this is a fantasist. Another of his friends told police Jodi and I were arguing all the time. But that's not true. We never had a cross word
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #604 on: November 08, 2018, 04:09:53 PM »
"But he added: "The bloke who said this is a fantasist. Another of his friends told police Jodi and I were arguing all the time. But that's not true. We never had a cross word

And?

Why did she not give evidence against Luke at trial? It would have been the most damaging evidence they had to offer.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #605 on: November 08, 2018, 04:10:43 PM »
I was sat in court once listening to a man give evidence about what he had seen from his bedroom window - he alleged he had witnessed things going on in a back lane. Quite believable until it was pointed out that the lane was entirely blocked from his view by a house which backed onto his house.

He just wanted to be part of the trial to be important -  cases like this bring all sorts of people out of the woodwork!
People make up stories to make themselves look/feel important.

I would certainly question why the press was privy to any information before the police were!

Are you claiming this interview never took place? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=66.msg501197#msg501197

Offline justsaying

« Reply #606 on: November 08, 2018, 04:12:45 PM »
Are you claiming this interview never took place?

Where have I claimed that the interview never took place? My point, which you seemed to have missed, is people make up stories to make themselves seem important.

My question was, why was the press privy to this information before the police were. Why was her witness statement not used during the trial? Because there wasn't one probably.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #607 on: November 08, 2018, 04:12:57 PM »
And?

Why did she not give evidence against Luke at trial? It would have been the most damaging evidence they had to offer.

Would be interesting to hear what Corrine Mitchell has to say about it.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #608 on: November 08, 2018, 04:13:51 PM »
Would be interesting to hear what Corrine Mitchell has to say about it.

Well if you're that interested why do you not ask her?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #609 on: November 08, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
Well if you're that interested why do you not ask her?

I'm not the one claiming he's innocent!

"I interviewed Mitchell months before he had been charged with the murder of Jodi, and days after he had been questioned by detectives hunting for her killer.

Aged 15 at the time, the Luke Mitchell in front of me was an adult in everything but name. Chain smoking and dressed in baggy jeans and a dark-coloured T-shirt, he exuded confidence bordering on arrogance

Offline justsaying

« Reply #610 on: November 08, 2018, 04:17:08 PM »

"I interviewed Mitchell months before he had been charged with the murder of Jodi, and days after he had been questioned by detectives hunting for her killer.

Aged 15 at the time, the Luke Mitchell in front of me was an adult in everything but name. Chain smoking and dressed in baggy jeans and a dark-coloured T-shirt, he exuded confidence bordering on arrogance

No, but you are the one who is interested in what she has to say! I question the evidence, nothing more!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #611 on: November 08, 2018, 04:19:02 PM »

I have to say I have never come across an arrogant teenager who smoked - again, he must be guilty!  @)(++(*

jixy

« Reply #612 on: November 08, 2018, 04:19:59 PM »
When I put my baggy jeans on with my dark top im good to go...works every time

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #613 on: November 08, 2018, 04:23:27 PM »

Aged 15 at the time, the Luke Mitchell in front of me was an adult in everything but name.

I have to say I have never come across an arrogant teenager who smoked - again, he must be guilty!  @)(++(*

When I put my baggy jeans on with my dark top im good to go...works every time

If the pair of you stopped cherry picking and looked at the bigger picture you'd see you've been led on a merry dance

Offline justsaying

« Reply #614 on: November 08, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »
If the pair of you stopped cherry picking and looked at the bigger picture you'd see you've been led on a merry dance

This is once again just your opinion - which I do not agree with!

Just because you were led on a "merry dance" the same cannot be said in every case!