Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213672 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2018, 05:57:17 PM »
Seeing as you know so much how come you dont know the identity of the person at the graveside?

Why would I know?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2018, 05:58:04 PM »
Due to his lack of maturity.... he was 14. Children make mistakes. He wasnt actually hiding anything was he? He hadnt met up with her - they lived miles away from each other.

Really strange what you focus on!!!

jixy

« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2018, 05:58:54 PM »
Why would I know?

You seem to put yourself up as such an expert on everyone and their behavior or at least how you think they should behave

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2018, 06:00:48 PM »
Due to his lack of maturity.... he was 14. Children make mistakes. He wasnt actually hiding anything was he? He hadnt met up with her - they lived miles away from each other.

Are you suggesting Gemma was the girl the Mitchell's were photographed with at [Name removed]'s graveside?

All I know about Gemma is this https://www.scotsman.com/news/girlfriend-of-jodi-s-killer-speaks-of-her-love-for-him-1-1056174
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »
Are you suggesting Gemma was the girl the Mitchell's were photographed with at [Name removed]'s graveside?

All I know about Gemma is this https://www.scotsman.com/news/girlfriend-of-jodi-s-killer-speaks-of-her-love-for-him-1-1056174

I am clearly NOT suggesting any such thing. It was you who mentioned her and the graveside

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2018, 06:05:02 PM »

His mother was not 14 years old. Do you think she made a mistake purchasing a knife for her son when she did?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2018, 06:07:49 PM »
I am clearly NOT suggesting any such thing. It was you who mentioned her and the graveside

Was that another girlfriend then?

Is there a reason you are avoiding answering the question?

jixy

« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2018, 06:09:11 PM »
Was that another girlfriend then?

You can imagine and invent girlfriends as much as you like if it makes you feel better. I think you will find school kids generally have friends of both sexes...even adults manage it. Well some adults anyway

jixy

« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
Wrong about what; asking a question?

Instead of posting BS why don't you answer my questions.

Or is is because you can't answer my questions you are attempting to deflect with the BS?

Oh dear... keep up Stephanie. You asked me about Gemma then try and make out it was my doing! You mentioned her, I never said who was  at the graveside. You are getting mixed up.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2018, 06:14:59 PM »
You can imagine and invent girlfriends as much as you like if it makes you feel better. I think you will find school kids generally have friends of both sexes...even adults manage it. Well some adults anyway

18) he had lied to the police about the last time he had contacted Kimberley Thomson, whom he was due to meet shortly after the murder, and had not told the deceased about her (a possible source of conflict between him and the deceased);
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

jixy

« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2018, 06:15:32 PM »
Wrong about what; asking a question?

Instead of posting BS why don't you answer my questions.

Or is is because you can't answer my questions you are attempting to deflect with the BS?

Mentioned BS twice on one post . Is that the level you have to sink to? I am NOT here to answer YOUR questions. Not sure who you think you are but you are wrong. I havent posted any BS as you put it

jixy

« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2018, 06:22:56 PM »
Do quit gaslighting!

instead of throwing words at me that have no relevance try reading your own posts back. No one is gas lighting. You are obsessed with links mental health and wrong doing.

Lets make this simple and clear... you mentioned girlfriends You mentioned Gemma and you mentioned the graveside visits. I didnt and not once did I imply who visited the graveside. You either think you know and are wrong or you are annoyed that you dont know. Either way, it was all down to YOU

jixy

« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2018, 06:26:27 PM »
Do quit gaslighting!

very very interesting choice of words

Offline Brandy

« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2018, 06:27:38 PM »
I received my copy of Dr Lean's book this morning "Innocents Betrayed". It is quite engrossing so far, and very detailed. The introduction itself, is very thought provoking

jixy

« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2018, 06:29:09 PM »
I received my copy of Dr Lean's book this morning "Innocents Betrayed". It is quite engrossing so far, and very detailed. The introduction itself, is very thought provoking

It is all that and more. Its heartbreaking and by the end you cant help being truly affected by it  8)><(