Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213672 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #840 on: November 13, 2018, 04:10:44 PM »
My mistake I read the judgment wrong on the dates - there is absolutely no proof that any bottles of urine were stored before Jodi's death, none whatsoever! It was the liaison officer who found them on the 15th when she had been asked to look for video's in Lukes room.

Notwithstanding the fact Stephanie that even if they had been found on the 4th, that was still after the death of Jodi!

It reads to me as though Luke Mitchell urinated in bottles to save getting up in the night and using the bathroom

IMO, holding on to all this urine in bottles and hiding them in socks, drawers etc is a behaviour suggestive of abnormal emotional and cognitive functioning abilities.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #841 on: November 13, 2018, 04:10:53 PM »
What unfounded allegations have I made?

Put up or shut up!

*%87

Offline justsaying

« Reply #842 on: November 13, 2018, 04:12:11 PM »
presuming is a very dangerous activity

It just gets ridiculous, I was beginning to think it was me who is on trial for murder  @)(++(*

jixy

« Reply #843 on: November 13, 2018, 04:13:09 PM »
Please provide evidence to support this claim!

like you do you mean? from random links from the internet. The court transcript is accurate unlike the claims you make

Offline justsaying

« Reply #844 on: November 13, 2018, 04:14:02 PM »
It reads to me as though Luke Mitchell urinated in bottles to save getting up in the night and using the bathroom

IMO, holding on to all this urine in bottles and hiding them in socks, drawers etc is a behaviour suggestive of abnormal emotional and cognitive functioning abilities.

Oh and you are qualified to diagnose that are you?

jixy

« Reply #845 on: November 13, 2018, 04:14:41 PM »

wrong again!

jixy

« Reply #846 on: November 13, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
It just gets ridiculous, I was beginning to think it was me who is on trial for murder  @)(++(*
[/quote

you get that vibe dont you  8()(((@#

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #847 on: November 13, 2018, 04:16:06 PM »
presuming is a very dangerous activity

No mention of breathing holes in the glass container for said rats nor indeed mention of food or water?

Given Luke Mitchell's propensity to urinate in bottles instead of getting up and using the bathroom; I cannot imagine him taking care of two pet rats in his bedroom, can you?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #848 on: November 13, 2018, 04:16:54 PM »

wrong again!

How do you know if you are suffering from PTSD unless you are diagnosed by someone qualified to diagnose you? Some people do not even realise they are suffering from depression!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #849 on: November 13, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
No mention of breathing holes in the glass container for said rats nor indeed mention of food or water?

Given Luke Mitchell's propensity to urinate in bottles instead of using the bathroom; I cannot imagine him taking care of two pet rats in his bedroom, can you?

No description of them being dead either! They were pet rats "put up or shut up"!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #850 on: November 13, 2018, 04:19:10 PM »

Similar to the many other abnormal emotional and cognitive behaviours presented by LM!

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz5WkhuI1BC
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:21:32 PM by Stephanie »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #851 on: November 13, 2018, 04:20:20 PM »
Similar to the many other abnormal emotional and cognitive behaviours presented by LM!

You are not a Dr, you may think you are, and you may think you diagnose people from reading a few websites, but you cannot!  *&^^&

jixy

« Reply #852 on: November 13, 2018, 04:21:12 PM »

Given Luke Mitchell's propensity to urinate in bottles instead of getting up and using the bathroom; I cannot imagine him taking care of two pet rats in his bedroom, can you?

so much I could say to this post... there really is but where would i start?

jixy

« Reply #853 on: November 13, 2018, 04:22:23 PM »

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz5WkhuI1BC

and you would have experience of this Stephanie?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #854 on: November 13, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
You are not a Dr, you may think you are, and you may think you diagnose people from reading a few websites, but you cannot!  *&^^&

Psychiatrists diagnose psychopathy, not doctors!