Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213697 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #945 on: November 24, 2018, 01:36:01 PM »
Sorry but this I find too far-fetched. He was 14, not a married man with everything to lose. In my opinion.

"Too far fetched" because it doesn't fit your ideals!?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #946 on: November 24, 2018, 01:40:29 PM »
"Too far fetched" because it doesn't fit your ideals!?

Welcome back Stephanie - and you think it is not too far-fetched because it fits yours...

I won't be arguing with you today - you have your opinion and I have mine.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #947 on: November 24, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
He had another girlfriend who looked exactly like Jodi.  When the girl found out what had been going on she was mortified.

Next you will be saying he wasn't really a drug dealer as he was only a child.   *&^^&

I would like to see the evidence he was a drug dealer - having some weed in your bedroom and sharing a joint with friends hardly makes someone a drug dealer. It was Jodi's relative who supplied the lot of them, I do not see much being said about that!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 01:44:32 PM by justsaying »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #948 on: November 24, 2018, 01:45:51 PM »
He had another girlfriend who looked exactly like Jodi.  When the girl found out what had been going on she was mortified.

Next you will be saying he wasn't really a drug dealer as he was only a child.   *&^^&

Whether posters like it or not there are numerous parallels in this case and the Simon Hall case, especially in relation to previous girlfriends and alternative viable suspects.

Hall's previous girlfriends gave witness statements regarding his behaviour but they were discredited for varying reasons.

One girlfriend for example, a nurse from Liverpool, ended up stabbing another boyfriend...

Based on my experiences, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Luke Mitchell's numerous girlfriends accounts of his character/behaviour etc.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 02:25:00 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #949 on: November 24, 2018, 01:51:22 PM »
Welcome back Stephanie - and you think it is not too far-fetched because it fits yours...

I won't be arguing with you today - you have your opinion and I have mine.

It doesn't fit my idea no but we aren't debating your average 14 year old child are we. Luke Mitchell was already displaying signs of violence, lack of self control/regulation etc etc several years before he turned 14!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #950 on: November 24, 2018, 02:02:26 PM »
I would like to see the evidence he was a drug dealer - having some weed in your bedroom and sharing a joint with friends hardly makes someone a drug dealer. It was Jodi's relative who supplied the lot of them, I do not see much being said about that!

He had more than weed in his bedroom and admitted to more than "sharing a joint with a friend"!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #951 on: November 24, 2018, 02:20:53 PM »

Do you mean you "do not see much being said about that" in the media? What's your point? So what. Doesn't mean it wasn't something the police considered.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #952 on: November 24, 2018, 02:39:15 PM »
He had more than weed in his bedroom and admitted to more than "sharing a joint with a friend"!

Did he? Care to provide a source to your claims?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #953 on: November 24, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »

Is he appealing his drug dealing conviction?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #954 on: November 24, 2018, 03:03:29 PM »

Do you mean you "do not see much being said about that" in the media? What's your point? So what. Doesn't mean it wasn't something the police considered.

Are you claiming the police didn't consider this when investigating [Name removed]'s murder?

What point are you trying to make?

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:12:08 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #955 on: November 24, 2018, 03:10:38 PM »
Are you claiming the police didn't consider this when investigating [Name removed]'s murder?

What point are you trying to make?

No I am not - what I am claiming is that people think it was ok for him to deal drugs to children, but something more sinister when it is Luke? That is my point!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #956 on: November 24, 2018, 03:18:09 PM »
No I am not - what I am claiming is that people think it was ok for him to deal drugs to children, but something more sinister when it is Luke? That is my point!

Who is "him?"

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #957 on: November 24, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »

Is Luke Mitchell appealing his drug dealing conviction?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #958 on: November 24, 2018, 03:25:11 PM »
Mitchell had a history of threatening girls with a knife but they say lightening doesn't strike the same place twice.

He claimed that he was home when the murder took place but his brother refused to corroborate his alibi after police pointed out that lying to police was a crime.  I believe Shane has never changed his story.

Mitchell knew that Jodi had left to meet him yet when she never turned up he made no effort to find her or contact her.  Mitchell was seeing another girl behind Jodi's back and Jodi had found out, did she confront Mitchell that afternoon and it all turned nasty?

Sorry but this I find too far-fetched. He was 14, not a married man with everything to lose. In my opinion.

It's not too far fetched to consider a 14 year old boy losing all control of his emotions and lashing out - with a knife.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #959 on: November 24, 2018, 03:26:09 PM »
Who is "him?"

Really? Asking questions again, which you clearly know the answer to!