Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213681 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #960 on: November 24, 2018, 03:27:34 PM »
It's not too far fetched to consider a 14 year old boy losing all control of his emotions and lashing out - with a knife.

That is not what I suggest is far fetched! But again you interpret it the way you want!

This was more than someone lashing out with a knife, given her injuries!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:30:59 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #961 on: November 24, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
I think we should leave her to it and come back when there is a proper debate which is back on topic.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:26:41 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #962 on: November 24, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »
I would like to see the evidence he was a drug dealer - having some weed in your bedroom and sharing a joint with friends hardly makes someone a drug dealer. It was Jodi's relative who supplied the lot of them, I do not see much being said about that!

Now you are just making excuses for him.  As I posted earlier, people should not make silly comments without knowing the facts.  Mitchell had lots of cash, a set of scales and plastic bags in his bedroom which he used to flog his dope. It was well know that he was peddling cannabis.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

jixy

« Reply #963 on: November 24, 2018, 04:02:37 PM »
I think we should leave her to it and come back when there is a proper debate which is back on topic.

Im in

I have no desire to talk about the Hall case..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:27:40 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #964 on: November 24, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »
Now you are just making by excuses, as I posted earlier, people should not make silly comments without knowing the facts.  Mitchell had a set of scales and plastic bags in his bedroom which he used to flog his dope. It was well know that he was peddling and it wasn't a bicycle.

I am not making excuses - I said I would like to see the evidence, I have not read anything which says he had scales or bags in his room. Even if that is correct what does that have to do with him being guilty or innocent of murder? Jodi's relative was peddling the drugs to them both, does that make him a murderer? Does that make him sinister?  *&^^&

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #965 on: November 24, 2018, 04:22:24 PM »
That is not what I suggest is far fetched! But again you interpret it the way you want!

This was more than someone lashing out with a knife, given her injuries!

Ref my last post about knowing the facts. I happen to know the real extent of her injuries, something which is only know to a few people outside of the police and pathologist.  So my question to you is whether you are basing that comment on press articles?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #966 on: November 24, 2018, 04:25:21 PM »
Ref my last post about knowing the facts. I happen to know the real extent of her injuries, something which is only know to a few people outside of the police and pathologist.  So my question to you is whether you are basing that comment on press articles?

Did you attend the trial, Angelo?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #967 on: November 24, 2018, 04:27:13 PM »

I am happy to tell you that I am not relying on press articles - Sandra Lean has had access to the case files - she has outlined the dreadful injuries.

What I am saying Angelo is that the injuries Sandra has outlined, does not sound like someone merely lost their temper and lashed out with a knife.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #968 on: November 24, 2018, 04:29:03 PM »
Also Angelo, her injuries will have been spoken about during the trial, so I think more people will have been privy to this information than you think.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #969 on: November 24, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
I am not making excuses - I said I would like to see the evidence, I have not read anything which says he had scales or bags in his room. Even if that is correct what does that have to do with him being guilty or innocent of murder? Jodi's relative was peddling the drugs to them both, does that make him a murderer? Does that make him sinister?  *&^^&

I think you need to do a bit of research justsaying before making such comments.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401674.Quick-tempered_mother_who_always_stood_by_her_son/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 04:35:11 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #970 on: November 24, 2018, 04:32:25 PM »
Really? Asking questions again, which you clearly know the answer to!

Yes really! Who is him? Your post makes no sense!

No I am not - what I am claiming is that people think it was ok for him to deal drugs to children, but something more sinister when it is Luke? That is my point!

To whom are you referring and WHO has claimed it okay to deal drugs to children?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #971 on: November 24, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
I think you need to do a bit of research justsaying before making such comments.

I do not agree - perhaps he was a drug dealer, I still do not think that would make him guilty of murder. As I have pointed out it was Jodi's relative who was supplying them both, whether Luke was selling his on or not. I do not see what this has to do with Jodi's murder - it was weed, not heroin or crystal meth!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #972 on: November 24, 2018, 04:35:09 PM »

I agree!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #973 on: November 24, 2018, 04:35:25 PM »
Yes really! Who is him? Your post makes no sense!

To whom are you referring and WHO has claimed it okay to deal drugs to children?

Dear Nic - if you have lost the plot about who is being spoken about that is your fault not mine!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #974 on: November 24, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401674.Quick-tempered_mother_who_always_stood_by_her_son/

It's a newspaper report------is it really "research"???