Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239384 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1005 on: April 14, 2019, 08:05:46 PM »
Sceptics like to keep all possibilities on the table, I'm  fairly sure you wouldn't be happy to rule out Madeleine's blood spatter or splatter anywhere.  @)(++(*

Another one whose specialIist subject is 'The beliefs of sceptics". I think there's a good chance there was blood around because a blood detection dog alerted there. Whose blood? I've no idea.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1006 on: April 14, 2019, 08:17:10 PM »
Another one whose specialIist subject is 'The beliefs of sceptics". I think there's a good chance there was blood around because a blood detection dog alerted there. Whose blood? I've no idea.

As keela alerts to specks of blood that cannot be seen... Or even detected by scientific  means Im sure there was blood there... Most sneezes would contain blood particles... The question I would like to ask grime is why isn't she alerting just about everywhere

Offline jassi

« Reply #1007 on: April 14, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »
Why do you seek knowledge about alleged blood spatter?

Why not?
There seems dispute over what they are, so someone must think they know.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1008 on: April 14, 2019, 08:32:44 PM »
Why not?
There seems dispute over what they are, so someone must think they know.
Really?  I don’t follow your logic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1009 on: April 14, 2019, 10:57:26 PM »
Did forensic science determine what it actually was spattered on the wall?

Haven't you read the files?  If not ... it might be something for you to do if only to pass the time.  Some people find them riveting.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1010 on: April 14, 2019, 11:13:59 PM »

I think the problem may be that the people one would expect to know something about "Septics beliefs?" as per the thread title, appear to have nothing to say about it but denial or deflection from the meat and bones of the subject of the majority of the posts they chose to make.

Scoff if ye may ... but doesn't your knowledge of the files stretch to the name of the guys lifting the tiles for forensic examination one of whom seems to have chiselled his blood into the equation?

Doesn't really matter though does it?  There was no blood from anyone in the McCann family let alone Madeleine found in the apartment or any where else in Luz (key fob excepted where cellular material from Gerry was found).

Some sceptics believe otherwise ... and have absolutely no compunction about advertising their belief on the internet.  That you wish to disassociate from them is I think very sensible ... I would too.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1011 on: April 14, 2019, 11:26:09 PM »
Like I said, you wouldn’t want to rule out that it was Madeleine’s would you?  That would be no fun at all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1012 on: April 15, 2019, 08:02:48 AM »
I think the problem may be that the people one would expect to know something about "Septics beliefs?" as per the thread title, appear to have nothing to say about it but denial or deflection from the meat and bones of the subject of the majority of the posts they chose to make.

Scoff if ye may ... but doesn't your knowledge of the files stretch to the name of the guys lifting the tiles for forensic examination one of whom seems to have chiselled his blood into the equation?

Doesn't really matter though does it?  There was no blood from anyone in the McCann family let alone Madeleine found in the apartment or any where else in Luz (key fob excepted where cellular material from Gerry was found).

Some sceptics believe otherwise ... and have absolutely no compunction about advertising their belief on the internet.  That you wish to disassociate from them is I think very sensible ... I would too.

There are people in the world who don't believe everything the McCann's say. You choose to refer to them as sceptics. That's OK as a way of distinguishing them from those who do believe the McCanns; their supporters.

All a sceotic is, therefore, is a non-supporter. Some have formed groups, but the majority are individuals with only one thing in common; they view the McCann's story, or parts of it, with scepticism.

For reasons known only to yourself, you have decided that sceptics have shared beliefs. Not only that, you know what those beliefs are and often refer to them as in 'sceptics believe'. In my opinion every time you write such statements you should include IMO because that's all you are expressng. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1013 on: April 15, 2019, 08:16:19 AM »
There are people in the world who don't believe everything the McCann's say. You choose to refer to them as sceptics. That's OK as a way of distinguishing them from those who do believe the McCanns; their supporters.

All a sceotic is, therefore, is a non-supporter. Some have formed groups, but the majority are individuals with only one thing in common; they view the McCann's story, or parts of it, with scepticism.

For reasons known only to yourself, you have decided that sceptics have shared beliefs. Not only that, you know what those beliefs are and often refer to them as in 'sceptics believe'. In my opinion every time you write such statements you should include IMO because that's all you are expressng.

You only have to read this and other forums to see that sceptics do have shared beliefs.. They believe the statements are reliable.... They believe the dog alerts are reliable... They believe amaral was an honourable policeman.... Which of those don't you agree with

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1014 on: April 15, 2019, 08:24:09 AM »
You only have to read this and other forums to see that sceptics do have shared beliefs.. They believe the statements are reliable.... They believe the dog alerts are reliable... They believe amaral was an honourable policeman.... Which of those don't you agree with

I don't agree with any of them.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1015 on: April 15, 2019, 08:26:41 AM »
Then upon what do you base your scepticism?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1016 on: April 15, 2019, 08:29:32 AM »
Just show the crime scene photo of the unmissable crumpled curtain behind the sofa and then show the footage of both CSI dogs later alerting at that same location. Everybody on that jury would now sit up and listen!

Wow a crumpled curtain,   well they must be guilty.    Gerry pushed the curtain back he says as the children were throwing cards behind it when they were playing.   As for the dog alerts nothing of any significance was found. IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #1017 on: April 15, 2019, 08:32:16 AM »
Why so spiky all the time? I'm relatively new to all this (only 3 or 4 years.....), but I've just re-read what it is, it's someone else's blood, some saliva and probably some bean juice flung by an impetuous child.

Could be that the table was once situated under the window,  splashes from all sorts IMO

Offline jassi

« Reply #1018 on: April 15, 2019, 08:33:44 AM »
Haven't you read the files?  If not ... it might be something for you to do if only to pass the time.  Some people find them riveting.

I really don't have the inclination to work through them. If on the other hand you were able to point to the appropriate section, I would be very grateful.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1019 on: April 15, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »

So you don't believe that the statements or the dig alerts can be relied upon... Thanks for clarifying... Seems you are seeing sense at last