Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25270 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2021, 04:01:26 PM »
The only person or persons who know that are the people who took her away.  As for the Germans having it in the bag, I doubt that very much.
From what wolters has said he may well have photographic evidence of Maddies fate but not strong enough evidence against the alleged perp

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2021, 04:20:20 PM »
There's an entire board dedicated to missing UK children of all ages on the forum.
I’ve looked at your list and there are no other missing children in the UK under the age of 5 in the last 14 years, in fact there are precious few missing children of any age from the last 14 years on your list.  Perhaps it needs updating?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2021, 04:23:42 PM »
It's disgusting the amount of public money thrown at this case when it didn't even occur in the UK.  How many children have gone missing in the UK in the last 14 years with little or no interest being shown in them by police?
Is your argument that more public money should be spent to look for all missing children but not if they go missing abroad, or that less money should be spent on any British child missing, and none at all if they go missing abroad?  Or that any amount spent looking for one child must never exceed the amount spent looking for another?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2021, 04:42:55 PM »
Is your argument that more public money should be spent to look for all missing children but not if they go missing abroad, or that less money should be spent on any British child missing, and none at all if they go missing abroad?  Or that any amount spent looking for one child must never exceed the amount spent looking for another?

Not logical, is it.  But in this case it never is.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2021, 04:55:26 PM »
Not logical, is it.  But in this case it never is.
It’s been a god send to the moaners and the sanctimonious though.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2021, 05:01:55 PM »

I should let them have it.  I am going to.  I can't be bothered anymore.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 05:24:07 PM »

It’s hardly sanctimonious to point out that very young children shouldn’t be left unattended.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 05:29:08 PM »
It’s hardly sanctimonious to point out that very young children shouldn’t be left unattended.

And quite right too.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 05:34:53 PM »
I think it is, when it is repeated ad nauseam for 14 years, especially with  added “I never let my precious babies out of my sight for one single minute”.  Yawn. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 05:45:44 PM »
So nothing to do with Vertigo Swirl.

Did anyone say it was.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2021, 05:49:34 PM »
Did anyone say it was.

I don't know.  Did they?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2021, 06:25:52 PM »
why does the MET require further funding for 2021/22 to the tune of some 350k?

No idea.

Maybe they are staking out your prime suspect - on the other hand - maybe not 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2021, 06:31:47 PM »
Most answers are unknown to those here but it doesn't seem to stop endless speculation. 

My thread asks a question and is prefixed by 'If' so no premise false or otherwise.

Please elucidate on the alleged "endless speculation".  I actually don't think there has much of a debate going on about the German prime suspect especially now that I think sceptics have become convinced that his right to the presumption of innocence has never been breached by anyone on this forum.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2021, 06:36:34 PM »
It's disgusting the amount of public money thrown at this case when it didn't even occur in the UK.  How many children have gone missing in the UK in the last 14 years with little or no interest being shown in them by police?

None:  I think British police pull out all the stops on behalf of missing children in particular.  There certainly has never been a case in Britain where the little victim was abandoned with such alacrity leaving only her parents to keep her case alive.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2021, 06:41:04 PM »
None:  I think British police pull out all the stops on behalf of missing children in particular.  There certainly has never been a case in Britain where the little victim was abandoned with such alacrity leaving only her parents to keep her case alive.
Quite.  Look at the amazing effort that went into looking for April Jones for example.