Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 24530 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #615 on: November 01, 2021, 10:30:55 AM »
Aren't all humans open to persuasion?

Isn't that what advertising is all about?

Are German judges somehow devoid of this, like they're a different species or something?
You must be a superior being to the German judges seeing as how you are completely resistant to even the possibility of CB's guilt, whereas the Geman Judges are probably all be completely gullible fools and will blindly accept the opinion of the prosecutor, even without examining the evidence, right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #616 on: November 01, 2021, 10:32:58 AM »
It's not public opinion we're discussing, it's the public claims of a prosecutor.

Which you seem to think, along with others will influence public opinion and consequentially The Judges.

If you don't think that it will affect The Judges then why does it matter?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #617 on: November 01, 2021, 10:34:27 AM »
I'm not sure when nurse Lucy Letby goes on trial here for murder, but I find it strange the British media haven't photographed her previous addresses, disclosed any police records on her, interviewed all her friends & associates & then made all their statements public.

The prosecution haven't even mentioned there being no other conclusion or how the evidence against her is concrete.

Why not?

Because it's a slam dunk?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #618 on: November 01, 2021, 10:44:59 AM »
You must be a superior being to the German judges seeing as how you are completely resistant to even the possibility of CB's guilt, whereas the Geman Judges are probably all be completely gullible fools and will blindly accept the opinion of the prosecutor, even without examining the evidence, right?

What evidence?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #619 on: November 01, 2021, 10:55:40 AM »
What evidence?
Well, let's see.  If it goes to court and put in front of the judges,  the prosecution will have to present this stuff called "evidence".  Without this stuff it cannot go to court.  So, in order for the judges to blindly accept CB's guilt based on HCW's earlier pronouncements there will have to be some of this stuff called evidence even if the judges don't bother to assess or weigh it up against the defence's counter evidence stuff.  Understand now?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #620 on: November 01, 2021, 10:58:09 AM »

CB is a rapist and a sex offender. There is no evidence he killed anyone.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #621 on: November 01, 2021, 10:59:53 AM »
Mayhap the Pre Trial Pronouncements from The Public Prosecutor are part of The German Legal System.  I don't actually know.  Gathering Evidence perhaps, which Wolters seems to be doing.

But not even Davel would decide absolutely until he had seen the evidence.  It takes a particular sort of mind to rule absolutely fairly, which is how Judges get selected.  They don't just come along and offer their services because they feel like it.

My mind is only half way there because I have no legal training.  But I do understand Reasonable Doubt and Brueckner would not be convicted in any Court of mine if there was such a doubt.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #622 on: November 01, 2021, 11:01:04 AM »

As yet.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #623 on: November 01, 2021, 11:02:14 AM »

A convicted criminal said that he said he did it though, allegedly.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #624 on: November 01, 2021, 11:03:08 AM »
Mayhap the Pre Trial Pronouncements from The Public Prosecutor are part of The German Legal System.  I don't actually know.  Gathering Evidence perhaps, which Wolters seems to be doing.

But not even Davel would decide absolutely until he had seen the evidence. It takes a particular sort of mind to rule absolutely fairly, which is how Judges get selected.  They don't just come along and offer their services because they feel like it.

My mind is only half way there because I have no legal training.  But I do understand Reasonable Doubt and Brueckner would not be convicted in any Court of mine if there was such a doubt.

He pretty much did about 2 pages back.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #625 on: November 01, 2021, 11:17:03 AM »
HCW has shared all his evidence with you has he?  Interesting...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #626 on: November 01, 2021, 11:19:20 AM »
Which you seem to think, along with others will influence public opinion and consequentially The Judges.

If you don't think that it will affect The Judges then why does it matter?

It's about whether a prosecutor breached a suspect's human rights.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #627 on: November 01, 2021, 11:21:42 AM »
He pretty much did about 2 pages back.

I suspect that Davel's comments are bit too intelligent for you.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #628 on: November 01, 2021, 11:22:26 AM »

There's already been a human rights breach if he's being held on an extended stay in solitary.

It may be for his own protection, but funnily enough, he didn't need any protection until Wolters called him a murderer.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #629 on: November 01, 2021, 11:33:01 AM »

Has he?  Unless you know more about German Law than I think you do.

Has Breuckner been convicted yet?

I am not convinced of Brueckner's guilt and for all I know I might never be.