Author Topic: Maddie suspect to go on trial next year on rape charges.  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Maddie suspect to go on trial next year on rape charges.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 05:47:15 PM »
Well I tried very hard to get y’all talking about the dog alerts again but no one’s heart was in it apparently (not so much a woof as a whimper).  Time to accept reality at long last - it’s all over - Madeleine was abducted and the McCanns had nothing to do with it.  Now all that remains to be seen is whether or not CB was her abductor.  I think it’s highly likely but not a certainty.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2023, 06:10:16 PM »
Well I tried very hard to get y’all talking about the dog alerts again but no one’s heart was in it apparently (not so much a woof as a whimper).  Time to accept reality at long last - it’s all over - Madeleine was abducted and the McCanns had nothing to do with it.  Now all that remains to be seen is whether or not CB was her abductor.  I think it’s highly likely but not a certainty.

I'm going for Abduction but not Murder.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2023, 07:35:33 PM »

He wasn't. Because she wasn't abducted in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 10:47:46 PM by Admin »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 07:37:08 PM »
There's Dogs in this one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12832849/Inga-Gehricke-Hope-breakthrough-German-Madeleine-McCann-investigation.html#comments

I knew when I started reading this article that Brueckner's name would appear as a potential suspect, even though it's previously been reported that he'd been ruled out.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2023, 07:39:09 PM »
Here you go. Ruled out as of 2021.

Thomas Kramer, a spokesperson for the prosecutor's office in Stendal, told the newspaper:

'The investigation of Christian B regarding Inga's disappearance is currently closed.

'Police investigations have been conducted but they have not produced any facts to suggest that Christian B. could have abducted, abused or killed Inga.

'Therefore, even after this additional research, there was no initial suspicion against Chrisitan B., so that the preliminary proceedings were discontinued.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295981/amp/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner-ruled-probe-missing-German-Maddie.html
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 07:49:50 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2023, 08:40:56 PM »
There's Dogs in this one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12832849/Inga-Gehricke-Hope-breakthrough-German-Madeleine-McCann-investigation.html#comments
Odd that the dogs’ handler is only 85% convinced their dog alerted to something significant… obviously not enhanced VRDs like the magnifcent Eddie who as we all know was 100% correct 100% of the time and solved hundreds of murders single-pawed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2023, 11:28:55 AM »
Interesting bit at the bottom of that Mail article.

'He is currently in jail in Kiel, in the German state of Schlweswig-Holstein, for drug dealing, and is appealing against a conviction for the 2005 rape of a woman near the Praia da Luz resort where McCann went missing.'

Wonder if that is actually true ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2023, 04:46:01 PM »
Interesting bit at the bottom of that Mail article.

'He is currently in jail in Kiel, in the German state of Schlweswig-Holstein, for drug dealing, and is appealing against a conviction for the 2005 rape of a woman near the Praia da Luz resort where McCann went missing.'

Wonder if that is actually true ?
yes, his lawyer is attempting to get him off by calling into question the testimony of Helge B. 

Offline sadie

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2023, 01:19:57 AM »

It's not all over at all, VS.   Madeleine still lives, but I doubt that she is the Madeleine that she would have been.   She has lived a strange life.   I doubt as happy as it would have been had she remained with her family. 

She has lived in various countries well hidden away and with a huge emphasis on religion.   Seems like she has missed her youth.  How sad.   Also I think that she has suffered memory interference, probably in Lesotho or maybe The U.S.

From Matt James runes it appears that they have tried to breed from her but have failed.   My instinct ist that she was heavily persuaded to participate, but not totally forced.   All so sad.   Matt James ideas are very similar to mine, but he puts it so much better than I do.

Someone appears to be deliberately interfering with his webpages by making out (in Nortons name) that his runes  are infected in some way.   I have never had any problem.   Someone doesn't want us reading it!  . Disinformation again;

CLEVER STUFF.

The whole case has been riddled with disinformation, right from the word  " GO "

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2023, 01:40:54 AM »
yes, his lawyer is attempting to get him off by calling into question the testimony of Helge B.

Brueckner's DNA extracted from the body hair found in the rape survivor's bed probably indicates the lawyer will have an uphill climb with that one.

Maybe he should be spending more time preparing for the forthcoming trial concerning sexual predation due to start sometime next year.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2023, 12:42:46 PM »
Brueckner's DNA extracted from the body hair found in the rape survivor's bed probably indicates the lawyer will have an uphill climb with that one.

Maybe he should be spending more time preparing for the forthcoming trial concerning sexual predation due to start sometime next year.

Unless he can throw doubt on the DNA result as well.

i imaging that he and his team are well capable of multi functioning.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2023, 01:30:12 PM »
Unless he can throw doubt on the DNA result as well.

i imaging that he and his team are well capable of multi functioning.

Ah, Yes.  The cat brought it in.  What was the cat doing crawling around his genitals?

Offline jassi

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2023, 01:40:43 PM »
Ah, Yes.  The cat brought it in.  What was the cat doing crawling around his genitals?

i was thinking more along the lines of forensic reliability. Chain of custody, lab mix up, that sort of thing

Or maybe not -

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2023, 01:49:40 PM »
I think we can safely predict that he's toast.