Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210646 times)

Offline Brandy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #990 on: December 01, 2018, 07:41:09 PM »
You do come across as very anti Sandra.

You also come across as most enthusiastic to persuade other people that Luke Mitchell is guilty.

Luke Mitchell is up against the almighty British State (which is corrupt to the core)

People like Sandra who have the ability/determination to bring this case into the public domain can only be respected for having such a strong conscience which she acts upon.

People like yourself are coming across like the Victorian masses at Newgate when they threw vegetables at the condemned hanged people, including the innocent, and including children.

I shall also add this: Luke Mitchell, although a disturbed adolescent is not guilty of murder. The Scottish Police are guilty of corruption.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:45:08 PM by Brandy »

Offline John

« Reply #991 on: December 05, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
You do come across as very anti Sandra.

You also come across as most enthusiastic to persuade other people that Luke Mitchell is guilty.

Luke Mitchell is up against the almighty British State (which is corrupt to the core)

People like Sandra who have the ability/determination to bring this case into the public domain can only be respected for having such a strong conscience which she acts upon.

People like yourself are coming across like the Victorian masses at Newgate when they threw vegetables at the condemned hanged people, including the innocent, and including children.

I shall also add this: Luke Mitchell, although a disturbed adolescent is not guilty of murder. The Scottish Police are guilty of corruption.

I must admit to having some sympathy with at least part of your post Brandy. I have found the CO&PFS and many within the Scottish judiciary to have little honour when it comes to justice. 

Like you, I once fervently believed Luke Mitchell to be innocent of Jodi's murder but when I examined the facts more closely some things just didn't add up. There are simply too many unexplained inconsistencies in Mitchell's versions of events and too many other pieces of evidence for this to be a miscarriage of justice IMO.  That said however, coincidences do occur, people do lie, people can be mistaken or be forgetful. Mitchell was not dealt with fairly after his arrest and though this does not render him innocent, this was a purely circumstantial case which in the end came down to a balance of probabilities.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 01:59:42 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #992 on: December 06, 2018, 08:09:46 PM »
The actual test is not concerned with a balance of probabilities. It's "beyond reasonable doubt" which is also open to interpretation/misinterpretation.

Offline John

« Reply #993 on: December 06, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
The actual test is not concerned with a balance of probabilities. It's "beyond reasonable doubt" which is also open to interpretation/misinterpretation.

I'm afraid Scottish courts are only interested in vengeance.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #994 on: December 08, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »
So are the English courts. They are also corrupted to the core. They operate like a cartel.

What are your top five reasons for believing that Luke Mitchell is guilty ?

Offline Brandy

« Reply #995 on: December 10, 2018, 05:04:47 PM »
Silence, as expected.

It is a sad state of affairs when people like yourself, who proclaim to be an ambassador for miscarriages of justice eagerly attempt to condemn other people by persuading the duller lamps on the street when the brighter lamps on the street can clearly see that they are actually not guilty. The British state are notorious for convicting innocent people. They would be so proud of you. Have you ever considered joining the Conservative Party ?

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #996 on: January 17, 2019, 07:48:37 PM »
My first post, please be gentle lol. It’s been years since I caught up on the case. I use to read the old site til the thread was all removed. I’m not for or against Luke, it’s just there has always been some things that didn’t sit right with me, maybe you guys can help me gets my facts right and clear up a few things for me?  It’s been a few years to ponder over so there’s a few questions, sorry for the post length.

Any help with all this would be great but please feel free to ignore also, it is a lot of questions lol I’ve only been able to find one other site that has an active chat on this case, just awaiting approval to join. Thanks for your sites quick registration!

This is what I remember or have found during my recent search, which is probably totally wrong.

Clothes
What clothing was Luke wearing that night, I think the police took the clothing the same night?
Witness top of lane- green hip length fishing style jacket
Witness at bottom of lane - green bomber style jacket with orange lining
Police looking for Parker jacket and combat shirt, which Luke said was only purchased after the murder?
What did the 2 boys that knew Luke and seen him on the wall at 1745 say he was wearing?
Re missing clothes, were shoes missing also, he just seems the type of lad that wears the same footwear most days? Was he? did any go missing also?

Timeframe I have so far

1640 - last txt between Jodi and Luke,
Luke said he told Jodi he was making the tea and would see her later?
1650 Jodi left house
1650-1655 2 youths seen at top of lane, male in green hip length fishing type jacket
1654 Luke called speaking clock
1705 - 1720 LK heard “human noise” on path behind wall, did not see anyone or hear motor bike
JF and GD on path at same time, motor bike parked at v did not see or hear anything or anyone. (Who was the witness that said they saw the bike parked at v with nobody else around?)
1715 Luke’s mum gets home (is there proof this is when she got home?)
1715-1730 Luke, his brother and mum eat pie and mash (not all together) did his brother at least confirm this, he did eat pie and mash between 1715 and 1730?
1730-1740 Luke said he left his house
1732 - Luke called Jodi home, no answer
1740 called again AO answered and said Jodi already left to meet him.
1740 to 1745 2 witnesses saw a person in a green bomber style jacket with orange lining at gate between Luke’s house and the Path
1745 to 1750 2 boys that knew Luke saw him sitting on a wall near the path, passed him twice (what did they say he was wearing)
1820?? Luke leaves wall and goes to meet other friends around 7 at the abbey (not sure if these times are correct?) Also how long it would take to walk from the path to the abbey, or wherever he met his friend?
930 Luke said he returned home and watched a film
10pm Luke seen returning from newbattle, or outside his home? who was the witness, what was Luke wearing?
1040 txt from Jodi mum.

Everything is centred round that 45 minute timeframe 1700 - 1745, what evidence is there that was the time of the murder, all I could find from the court records was “Although the pathologists were unable to fix a time of death, the untoward sound heard by Leonard Kelly as he cycled along the Roan's Dyke Path would fit with the attack upon her having taken place behind the wall at that time” surely that’s not all they are going by? Also the way she was treated after she was found how reliable would a time of death be, anyone know?

Luke had not showered, clothes and hair and hands dirty?

Was any dna found with full dna profiles other than the sisters bf? And yet to be identified?

Was there a blood stained shirt found in the area that was not tested or examined? Find that hard to believe

Was Luke’s dog training to be a tracker dog?

How long does it take to walk from Jodie’s house to the top of the lane? From the top of the lane to the v? The v to the bottom and the bottom to Luke’s house? I believe it takes around 15mins to walk length of the lane.

Again sorry for the length of the post and number of questions!

Offline Baz

« Reply #997 on: January 21, 2019, 10:55:37 AM »
Hello Bullseye,

I don't know if you have looked at the Jeremy Bamber Forum (The Blue forum as they call it here) but there's a thread there about Luke. I went through a stage of trying to answer for myself whether I thought he was guilty or not and asked a lot of the questions you have asked here and Sandra Lean was gracious enough to supply answers to all of them. I can't remember most of it now but if you're willing to go through hundreds of pages there you'll probably get some answers.

I never did come to a definite answer except that the investigation was crap, his trial was less than fair and that it might have been Luke but it might well have been a number of people.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #998 on: January 21, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
Thanks Baz. I recently joined the other forum also, I’m just reading through all the thread there too I’ve read through all the ones here and got a lot of information.

I read all the threads on the one that has since been closed and I could never make up my mind one way or another, couldn’t get passed the “reasonable doubt” which was always my worry, how this teenager got found guilty. A lot of the things I’ve read here, I just feel has another plausible explanation. I really hope It was him tho!

Offline Myster

« Reply #999 on: March 31, 2019, 05:14:01 PM »
For anyone interested, Dr. Sandra Lean interviewed by James English...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ7lnucUMI
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

jixy

« Reply #1000 on: April 06, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
Its a very good interview. It seems to have made many people rethink the case and  believe Luke is innocent.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1001 on: April 23, 2019, 08:18:30 PM »
According to Richard Hoskins, Craig Dobbie consulted with him in order to help him understand why Luke Mitchell murdered [Name removed].

"Whilst working at Bath Spa University, Richard Hoskins was called upon by the Metropolitan Police Service to work as an expert witness in the Torso in the Thames case.[2] He has since been called as an expert witness in over a hundred criminal cases, including numerous high-profile murders, such as those of Victoria Climbié,[4] Jodi Jones and the Eric Bikubi and Magalie Bamu case.[5][6][7][8] Hoskins has been called upon to provide commentary on these cases and the related field by numerous press organisations.[9][10][11][12][13] He is an expert on African religions.[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] He is the only registered multi-cultural expert on the UK national police SOCA database.[2][21][22][23] https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Richard_Hoskins.html

He claims to have been profoundly affected by the [Name removed]'s case
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=DyyAmjhB-koC&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=richard+hoskins+jodi+jones+murder&source=bl&ots=hsAyk5XLGi&sig=Hvf223lApZ2GelCI_ezF_sbyWaw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA6ZSLw87dAhVBCuwKHVG1DWkQ6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=richard%20hoskins%20jodi%20jones%20murder&f=false

Re Wiltshire police
".... Dr Hoskins said he had "exposed a catalogue of fabrication" at the heart of the probe and warned the force it should immediately end its investigation into a key accuser's "pernicious" claims of satanic ritual abuse.
http://www.itv.com/news/2017-10-05/sir-ted-heath-operation-conifer-child-sex-abuse-allegations/

Does anyone have Richard Hoskins current views on Luke Mitchell and his claims of innocence?

"Hoskins was commissioned by Wiltshire police. He had himself been a victim of child sexual abuse, for which someone had been imprisoned. Yet he was scandalised by the approach of Operation Conifer:

“They believed from the outset that Edward Heath was guilty. That is all they wanted me to prove. When I appeared to question their position, they pressured me about this. Never before in 200 criminal investigations has this happened to me as an independent expert witness.”

One of the 200 criminal investigations being the murder of [Name removed]

Interview with Criminolgist Dr Richard Hoskins https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8INS[Name removed]KhZ1c&time_continue=143

Wonder if this is linked to op conifer?

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/17582885.assistant-chief-constable-at-cleveland-police-arrested-and-suspended-from-duty/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:34:13 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1002 on: May 10, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »
Anyone know what happened to the long road to justice?

http://longroadtojustice.com/blurb/

Sandra lean
Today, my book about the case, Innocents Betrayed, was launched. Profits from the book are being donated to help fund a new organisation, Long Road to Justice, which will be taking a radically new approach to helping the fight against injustice.

Details of the book can be found here:

www.longroadtojustice.com
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg448049.html#msg448049
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 08:15:34 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1003 on: May 10, 2019, 08:23:48 PM »
Anyone know what happened to the long road to justice?

http://longroadtojustice.com/blurb/

Sandra lean
Today, my book about the case, Innocents Betrayed, was launched. Profits from the book are being donated to help fund a new organisation, Long Road to Justice, which will be taking a radically new approach to helping the fight against injustice.

Details of the book can be found here:

www.longroadtojustice.com
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg448049.html#msg448049

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=98677679249&story_fbid=10156842953109250

Our colleague” interesting

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1004 on: May 10, 2019, 09:00:58 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=98677679249&story_fbid=10156842953109250

Our colleague” interesting

“Surjit Singh Clair, spokesman for the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (MOJO), described the plans as "awful" and predicted a flood of appeals to Europe by victims of miscarriages of justice.
He said victims of miscarriages of justice were already having large parts of their compensation deducted to pay for the "privilege" of board and living expenses in prison.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/apr/19/ukcrime.immigrationpolicy

“Barry George, the man acquitted last week of killing presenter Jill Dando, is being represented by freelance publicist Surjit Singh Clair. Singh Clair has also represented the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation.
https://www.prweek.com/article/837937/the-week
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:05:05 PM by Nicholas »