Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 849246 times)

Offline Mr Gray

As I said Eleanor, If the mccanns and co., have done what I think they have, they will regret it.

i think you are misguided about what the McCanns do ...you think posters on here are working for them for a start

Online Eleanor

As I said Eleanor, If the mccanns and co., have done what I think they have, they will regret it.

But only if what you think, Stephen.  And nothing to support that in nine years.

Meanwhile, we all know what Amaral was up to.

Offline faithlilly

Why are so many people offended by what is being done to Amaral?  Isn't this what Free Speech is all about?

So you're an advocate of free speech now are you Eleanor ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

i think you are misguided about what the McCanns do ...you think posters on here are working for them for a start

Can you prove they aren't ?  Do you know them all personally?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

It's too late dave.

The secret is out.

Members of SY and other police donated to Amaral's fund.

....and dave, I already knew that. 8((()*/

not really important...we all know some police are not that bright don't we

Offline Mr Gray

Can you prove they aren't ?  Do you know them all personally?

well I have been accused of doing such...of knowing the mccanns ..of being in love with kate...and I know all that is rubbish

Online Eleanor

So you're an advocate of free speech now are you Eleanor ?

When it comes with the required responsibilities.  Personally, I think it is best kept schtum.  But do carry on if you must.

stephen25000

not really important...we all know some police are not that bright don't we

Are you talking about the heads of Operation Grange dave ?

That's naughty

Offline jassi

Are you talking about the heads of Operation Grange dave ?

That's naughty

No, that one was let go.  He was thick.  The current one is supposed to be clever.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

There is no one on this forum who knows or is working for the mccanns...unless you can provide proof...which you cannot...then that is the position
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 11:24:03 PM by ShiningInLuz »

Offline carlymichelle

i have been  reading  GA  will be on portugese tv with 4 of the  former  pjs with him?? 8(0(*

Online Eleanor

There is no one on this forum who knows or is working for the mccanns...unless you can provide proof...which you cannot...then that is the position

This is sounding like some sort of gross paranoia to me.  But who can prove otherwise?  So let's go along with it.

The McCann Supporters on this Forum are all working for The McCanns.  So bloody what.  Now what?

Offline pathfinder73

Get 'em Gonçalo ‏@abuseofpower  11m11 minutes ago
Amaral & 4 PJ officers who worked on #mccann case being interviewed on  Portuguese TV at 11.30 tonight & he is going to "tell everything."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

i have been  reading  GA  will be on portugese tv with 4 of the  former  pjs with him?? 8(0(*

Excellent.

More good news.

Online Eleanor

Oh God.  Not in his pyjamas.  I don't think I can handle that.