Author Topic: Website launched for Mark  (Read 28463 times)

Offline Daisy

Website launched for Mark
« on: June 16, 2018, 08:53:33 AM »
A website has just been launched for Mark. This has some of the information I have posted but also a lot more. Take a look if you are interested.

www.freemarkalexander.org

Offline John

Re: Website launched for Mark
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »
A website has just been launched for Mark. This has some of the information I have posted but also a lot more. Take a look if you are interested.

I'm afraid there isn't anything new in that website. The notion that some anonymous individual murdered Samuel Alexander at his home, stored the body in the garage for a period of time before attempting to cremate it and then had the sheer cheek to bury the remains alongside the garage with his son knowing about it is frankly preposterous but that is what Mark Alexander would have us believe.

In addition, he claims to have not visited the family home at key times offering only the defence that he was 50 miles away at university.  One can cover that distance in a car in less than an hour so that excuse is pretty lame too.

The medical evidence and social services reports relating to Samuel Alexander are very worrying. He was not a well man, the claim that he had gone off to stay with friends in London is unsupported by any evidence. There is no paper trail relating to any alleged activities he might have been involved with. None of it adds up IMO.

The layers of concrete covering Samuel Alexanders body were nothing to do with any underpinning of the garage wall, this claim was merely an invention. The burial was amateurish, obviously been carried out covertly at night and undertaken on more than one occasion. The load of premix concrete which Mark Alexander ordered was simply an attempt to give legitimacy to what he had already done. No builders were involved in this work, this was yet another fabricated story.

I have seen nothing compelling in Mark's arguments, imo the jury was correct to convict him on the circumstantial evidence available to them.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 04:18:02 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 05:23:19 PM »
I haven't a clue whether or not Mark murdered his father, but I am finding the new website interesting, and am wading through it when I have time!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 06:00:38 PM »

Its all semantics, a jolly good chap and all that.  Testimonials have no relevance whatsoever unless someone is claiming they were with Mark continuously. 

Killing someone on the spur of the moment is all too common and does not discriminate between social classes or intelligence.  I think it's time he came clean and admitted his guilt because if that website is anything to go by he isn't going anywhere.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:11:59 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 07:08:31 PM »
I'm afraid there isn't anything new in that website. The notion that some anonymous individual murdered Samuel Alexander at his home, stored the body in the garage for a period of time before attempting to cremate it and then had the sheer cheek to bury the remains alongside the garage with his son knowing about it is frankly preposterous but that is what Mark Alexander would have us believe.

In addition, he claims to have not visited the family home at key times offering only the defence that he was 50 miles away at university.  One can cover that distance in a car in less than an hour so that excuse is pretty lame too.

The medical evidence and social services reports relating to Samuel Alexander are very worrying. He was not a well man, the claim that he had gone off to stay with friends in London is unsupported by any evidence. There is no paper trail relating to any alleged activities he might have been involved with. None of it adds up IMO.

The layers of concrete covering Samuel Alexanders body were nothing to do with any underpinning of the garage wall, this claim was merely an invention. The burial was amateurish, obviously been carried out covertly at night and undertaken on more than one occasion. The load of premix concrete which Mark Alexander ordered was simply an attempt to give legitimacy to what he had already done. No builders were involved in this work, this was yet another fabricated story.

I have seen nothing compelling in Mark's arguments, imo the jury was correct to convict him on the circumstantial evidence available to them.

Just emailed you John so hadn’t looked on the thread. I must admit I am struggling to find concrete evidence of innocence (excuse the pun)!  It is also true that a person’s intelligence or who they associate with has no bearing on innocence or guilt.

I can’t wait for the second part of Murder in Suburbia tonight regarding the case of Glyn Razell. I have no idea if he is guilty or not.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 05:50:56 AM »

Just emailed you John so hadn’t looked on the thread. I must admit I am struggling to find concrete evidence of innocence (excuse the pun)!  It is also true that a person’s intelligence or who they associate with has no bearing on innocence or guilt.

I can’t wait for the second part of Murder in Suburbia tonight regarding the case of Glyn Razell. I have no idea if he is guilty or not.

As stated at the very outset, I am more than prepared to give anyone the benefit of the doubt but in the end it is the facts and evidence that we have to go by.  Mark might be innocent and the victim of a very sophisticated plot, he might well have the support and backing of his extended family, the circumstantial evidence however is extremely damning.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:19:19 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Baz

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 04:56:25 PM »
The new website is really well put together and I'm gradually working my way through all the information in there.

Some things that have occurred to me during my reading:

1) Mark isn't a DIY guy, he openly admits this but takes it upon himself to order and lay concrete. He says that his Dad had mentioned him doing it but does it seem likely that having found the job half done by someone else he would have ordered a different concrete and finished it off in an amateurish way. Would this likely get him back "in his good books?" It strikes me as an odd choice.

2) The body was burnt but there is no evidence at the house of any fire. How easy would it have been to have a fire there big enough to burn a body without a) any neighbours noticing b) leaving no trace of it afterwards? Unless he burnt the body else where but then when that doesn't work he brings him back to bury him? That doesn't make sense to me either.

3) If the prosecution's timeline is demonstrably incorrect doesn't that also make accounting for Mark's movements during this time also slightly irrelevant to his cause?

4) Mark's Mum is convinced he is being framed but the risks involved in burying him at the property, where neighbours could be witnesses, to set up Mark seem quite extreme risks to take. Unless the point of the murder in the first place was to implicate Mark, which seems unlikely.

I think I sway in favour of guilty I'm afraid but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT: Sorry this post is a bit of a ramble but I'd been reading the website for a while and my thoughts were a bit unstructured.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:04:44 PM by Baz »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 07:36:24 PM »
The new website is really well put together and I'm gradually working my way through all the information in there.

1) Mark isn't a DIY guy, he openly admits this but takes it upon himself to order and lay concrete. He says that his Dad had mentioned him doing it but does it seem likely that having found the job half done by someone else he would have ordered a different concrete and finished it off in an amateurish way. Would this likely get him back "in his good books?" It strikes me as an odd choice.

2) The body was burnt but there is no evidence at the house of any fire. How easy would it have been to have a fire there big enough to burn a body without a) any neighbours noticing b) leaving no trace of it afterwards? Unless he burnt the body else where but then when that doesn't work he brings him back to bury him? That doesn't make sense to me either.

3) If the prosecution's timeline is demonstrably incorrect doesn't that also make accounting for Mark's movements during this time also slightly irrelevant to his cause?

4) Mark's Mum is convinced he is being framed but the risks involved in burying him at the property, where neighbours could be witnesses, to set up Mark seem quite extreme risks to take. Unless the point of the murder in the first place was to implicate Mark, which seems unlikely.

EDIT: Sorry this post is a bit of a ramble but I'd been reading the website for a while and my thoughts were a bit unstructured.

Hi Baz

Thank you for your comments. The website has a contact page so you can ask them any questions you wish. Maybe they will come back with some answers for you.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 01:38:01 AM »

Excellent points Baz. The entire story about ordering and laying concrete over the grave is clearly a concoction and a poor one at that.  Little wonder that the driver of the lorry was of the opinion that Mark was well out of his depth and didn't really know what he was doing. 

The point you make about burning the body in the garden is a valid one.  No doubt this was carried out somewhere else where the chances of being disturbed were remote, the remains being brought back out of guilt possibly. I don't think a stranger would have gone to such bother.

The question also arises imo as to whether more than one person was involved in the attempt to hide the body?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:45:13 AM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 09:28:12 PM »
He may not have been murdered at his home but else where...  and the body burning may have been botched so it was brought back to the house for the body to be concealed forever?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 12:03:13 PM »
Any more updates Daisy?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 01:28:00 PM »
Any more updates Daisy?

Nothing much at the moment. Mark’s lawyers are working on his CCRC application which should be ready by the end of the year.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 05:59:30 PM »

Nothing much at the moment. Mark’s lawyers are working on his CCRC application which should be ready by the end of the year.

So which issues are they relying on?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 08:51:02 PM »
So which issues are they relying on?

I imagine most of it is kept under wraps. However I understand there is a lot more information on Mark’s website. Documents are available to download for a small fee. I think one of the issues is a meeting Sami had with the medical profession a couple of weeks after the police said he was dead.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 09:18:45 AM »
Just wanted to advise you that you won’t get anymore updates on Mark from me as I no longer want any contact with him. I feel I have been conned again and I don’t know why I didn’t listen to you all when you said I was wasting my time.
Mark asked me to help with some research in the summer. This involved me sending away for documents costing £12 each. I spent over £80 on these. Then in October it was Mark’s birthday so I sent him a cheque but have had no acknowledgment at all. The research was passed to me from one of Mark’s friend who “didn’t have time” to do it.
I feel quite hurt that he has used me in this way and I think I have given him ample time to give me a quick ring or drop me a few lines to thank me. He may be intelligent but he certainly has no manners.