Author Topic: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?  (Read 106394 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Yes, especially in this case given Portuguese law whereby all evidence is released into the public domain post case closed.

The PJ files contain all relevant wit stats along with info from police officers, experts and forensics all of which are easily accessible via the internet.  Plus the internet allows us to perform numerous other tasks eg Google maps to consider key locations etc, etc.

Solving a crime is no different to solving any problem which is something we all do everyday ranging from the small eg where did I leave my keys to bigger problems in the workplace etc.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Is It Possible For A Non Professional Investigator To Solve The Case?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 09:21:27 AM »
Yes, especially in this case given Portuguese law whereby all evidence is released into the public domain post case closed.

The PJ files contain all relevant wit stats along with info from police officers, experts and forensics all of which are easily accessible via the internet.  Plus the internet allows us to perform numerous other tasks eg Google maps to consider key locations etc, etc.

Solving a crime is no different to solving any problem which is something we all do everyday ranging from the small eg where did I leave my keys to bigger problems in the workplace etc.

I think it is delusional for a poster here to believe they have solved the case... It will be interesting to see which posters believe what you think you have done is possible.
You informed SY around 5 to 6 weeks ago... Why have we heard nothing

Offline barrier

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 09:27:20 AM »

I think its possible its been solved already by a smorgasbord of theory's, putting them altogether and getting it right is another thing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 09:38:09 AM »
I think it is delusional for a poster here to believe they have solved the case... It will be interesting to see which posters believe what you think you have done is possible.
You informed SY around 5 to 6 weeks ago... Why have we heard nothing

I am not really bothered what anyone here thinks.  Those who believe the McCanns are responsible are hardly likely to buy into my claims and those who believe otherwise will not take kindly to someone else stealing their thunder.

My email to Op Grange is dated 12th Jul.  Hopefully an officer wasn't sitting around twiddling his/her thumbs waiting for an email from the likes of me to fall into his/her inbox.  Firstly they have to digest the info and then as I've previously said they will need to do a lot of background work which would almost certainly involve obtaining warrants to access info etc.  Liaise with counterparts in Portugal and possibly at least one other country.    If MM is still with her abductor(s) then it might be attempts are made to acquire DNA for verification.  A crack team will then need to be put in place to make arrests and if applicable seize back MM.  Psychologists will need to be on standby to deal with MM.  Finally a planned response to media. 

Op Grange is hardly likely to keep me in the loop and the media might only be advised once the dust has settled.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:41:14 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 09:45:08 AM »
There's a lot of evidence which is not in the public domain. No-one knows what all the other guests were doing on the evening of 3rd May.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 09:53:07 AM »
There's a lot of evidence which is not in the public domain. No-one knows what all the other guests were doing on the evening of 3rd May.

Not to worry G-Unit I've been able to solve the case based on the material we do have.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 09:58:50 AM »
In answer to pathfinder73's question re was a Brit involved:  sorry no clues.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 10:03:58 AM »

I think its possible its been solved already by a smorgasbord of theory's, putting them altogether and getting it right is another thing.

I haven't seen anything, anywhere that comes close to what the actual closed case looks like.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »
Not to worry G-Unit I've been able to solve the case based on the material we do have.

Then you are either a genius or an idiot... Time will tell

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 10:11:29 AM »

That may be a statement of fact in your opinion; it's a statement of opinion in mine and as such is of no value.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:32:11 AM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 10:14:20 AM »

What a pity you didn't get involved earlier. All that money wasted on Operation Grange when all that was needed was you! @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 10:15:49 AM »
Then you are either a genius or an idiot... Time will tell

There's nothing remotely genius about it. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 10:18:23 AM »
What a pity you didn't get involved earlier. All that money wasted on Operation Grange when all that was needed was you! @)(++(*

I know I was thinking the same.  Hopefully there will be a root and branch review or to borrow a phrase from KM 'no stone unturned' in finding out what went wrong. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 10:28:26 AM »
In answer to pathfinder73's question re was a Brit involved:  sorry no clues.

Does your theory have a brit involved in the abduction?
barrier and pathfinder's names are nothing like similar.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 10:37:32 AM »
There's nothing remotely genius about it.

I didn't think there was