Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 403415 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3075 on: August 23, 2017, 10:36:07 PM »
Look at the Facebook page.

You insinuated: "Notice a lot of kerfuffle going on about the OFM FB page coming up as a Charity. Someone has been a bit careless hopefully."

Misty has provided a screenshot http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5764.msg420941#msg420941

What exactly am I meant to be looking at?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #3076 on: August 23, 2017, 11:11:08 PM »
http://www.jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/juiz-liberta-ex-coordenador-e-antigo-inspetor-chefe-da-pj-acusados-de-trafico-de-droga-196279

Judge frees ex-coordinator and former chief inspector of PJ, accused of drug trafficking

Tamara Lopes
08 Aug 2017

The former coordinator of the Judicial Police (PJ) and the former chief inspector, who were under house arrest with an electronic bracelet, following the indictment of drug trafficking and corruption, are on the list of the nine defendants who were released today.

The lawyer of the former coordinator of the PJ, Carlos Melo Alves, told Lusa that the decision to release the defendants was from Judge Carlos Alexandre, due to the maximum time of pre-trial detention until the investiture decision, to end on the 13th of this month. And as the preliminary ruling will not be known before the deadline, the judge today determined, once again, the beginning of the investigation debate at the Central Criminal Court for September 1 in Monsanto Court, that the defendants under house arrest And preventive "were immediately" released.

According to the news agency, which had access to the 'Operation Achilles' accusation, in October 2006, the PJ already had strong indications of suspected links of Carlos Dias Santos to the drug traffickers, evidences that arose from information resulting from Surveillance and collection of information that "showed strong suspicions of links to the world of crime", the former coordinator of the PJ, the National Unit to Combat Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs (UNCTE), with Jorge Manero de Lemos and his trafficking activity damn it.

A disguised PJ agent was able to determine at the time, through a meeting with a suspect of Paraguayan nationality, that the criminal organization that exported cocaine to Terras Australis, a company in Torres Vedras, "had an informant in the Judicial Police" While the United States authorities (DEA) informed the PJ that the element that collaborated with drug trafficking organizations had the nickname "la machine", one of the facts that led them to Dias Santos, by the significant use of the term " You are a machine. "

The two elements of the PJ also used information that the criminal organizations protected by them advanced on "competing" organizations, using the same information "in UNCTE to do good services with drug seizures and thus to give credence to the alleged informants."

The Public Prosecutor's Office accused 29 people accused of drug trafficking, criminal association and corruption with a view to trafficking and passive corruption to commit illicit acts, including the military of GNR José Baltazar da Silva and Frankelim Lobo, leader of the organization Of drug trafficking with residence in Málaga, Spain, but with an unknown whereabouts, concludes the Portuguese news agency.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A link to Paraguay? I know very little about Paraguay so I am shocked to read that the country produces around 15% of the world's cannabis.
I find this fascianting misty.

So the bad drug cops who are protecting their own set up of drug lords are gaining Kudos with the authorities by shopping on rival drug gangs and drug barons.

How very clever !

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3077 on: August 24, 2017, 07:50:50 AM »
You insinuated: "Notice a lot of kerfuffle going on about the OFM FB page coming up as a Charity. Someone has been a bit careless hopefully."

Misty has provided a screenshot http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5764.msg420941#msg420941

What exactly am I meant to be looking at?

They obviously realised their mistake. Strange that it had been trending a lot yesterday was still described as a Charity when you asked your question and has now turned into a Community organisation.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3078 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »
They obviously realised their mistake. Strange that it had been trending a lot yesterday was still described as a Charity when you asked your question and has now turned into a Community organisation.

Strange neither you nor anyone else managed to grab a screen shot of this phenomenon.  Calls to mind the fridge allegation no-one had the presence of mind to capture either.

Amazing fora myths are still being promulgated all these years down the line.  Shame you brought the latest to a forum you moderate and which prides itself on accuracy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3079 on: August 24, 2017, 08:22:16 AM »

Here it is;

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3080 on: August 24, 2017, 08:35:38 AM »
I suspect a Facebook change has converted Non-profit to Charity and someone has had to go and change it.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3081 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:09 AM »
I suspect a Facebook change has converted Non-profit to Charity and someone has had to go and change it.

I suspect Photoshop may just have been slightly more sophisticated than past efforts.  Very strange Madeleine's page has been up for quite some time without ** Charity ** being noticed before now. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3082 on: August 24, 2017, 08:55:36 AM »

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3083 on: August 24, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »

Guess what ... I can't see it either. 

It isn't going to take too long for it to be 'trending' I rather suspect ... any chance of giving a cite for the blog from where your information originated? 

Offline jassi

« Reply #3084 on: August 24, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »

That's a very charitable interpretation.   Boom Boom    8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3085 on: August 24, 2017, 12:03:52 PM »
I suspect Photoshop may just have been slightly more sophisticated than past efforts.  Very strange Madeleine's page has been up for quite some time without ** Charity ** being noticed before now.

I suspect you are calling me a liar. Please desist. I know what I saw on FB which the many screen shots back that up. Apology please.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3086 on: August 24, 2017, 12:21:38 PM »
I suspect you are calling me a liar. Please desist. I know what I saw on FB which the many screen shots back that up. Apology please.

You are asking me to apologise for your suspicion?   &%+((£

"Notice a lot of kerfuffle going on about the OFM FB page coming up as a Charity. Someone has been a bit careless hopefully."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5764.msg420900#msg420900

I repeat my request for a cite for the above.

Offline misty

« Reply #3087 on: August 24, 2017, 01:55:30 PM »

There are indeed many shots showing "charity", mostly from i-phones. However, it is no coincidence that on the very day the news was full of the McCanns complaining about troll activity that their site has been "attacked" so complaints to the Met & Charity Commission could be made about Fraud. It's no coincidence that it was Thompson who brought the issue to HdH's forum after "noticing" something no-one else had.
In the same way that Amaral's GFM appeal was inexplicably altered to remove it from search engines just before its closure was announced, the mischief makers have been at it again. IMHO.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3088 on: August 24, 2017, 03:00:39 PM »

There are indeed many shots showing "charity", mostly from i-phones. However, it is no coincidence that on the very day the news was full of the McCanns complaining about troll activity that their site has been "attacked" so complaints to the Met & Charity Commission could be made about Fraud. It's no coincidence that it was Thompson who brought the issue to HdH's forum after "noticing" something no-one else had.
In the same way that Amaral's GFM appeal was inexplicably altered to remove it from search engines just before its closure was announced, the mischief makers have been at it again. IMHO.

There is mention of "Charity" on Ben Needham's page.
It appears to be a publicity vehicle for links to charities: when I clicked on it I reached Scottish Charities perhaps accessing it from other areas enables access to local charities.

I think it is yet again another storm in a teacup jumped upon as a rod to beat the McCanns with; one could have hoped that this forum might have been spared the speculation.

It does however reinforce discussion on another thread "Maddie parents agony at being taunted by online trolls" who it seems never pass an opportunity to denigrate Madeleine's parents.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3089 on: August 24, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

You are asking me to apologise for your suspicion?   &%+((£

"Notice a lot of kerfuffle going on about the OFM FB page coming up as a Charity. Someone has been a bit careless hopefully."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5764.msg420900#msg420900

I repeat my request for a cite for the above.

What do you want citing?