Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401152 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4455 on: May 03, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »
What's your point that I haven't already replied to?
It is quite common for the police to focus on a suspect only later to find that the suspect is later ruled out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4456 on: May 03, 2019, 10:40:51 PM »

MIDNIGHT RAID New Madeleine McCann suspect ‘broke into British family’s holiday home wearing surgical mask and loomed over sleeping girl, 7, saying ‘I’m your daddy’
Detectives have discovered a creep carried out nearly 30 attacks in a 40-mile radius of Praia da Luz

A SEX fiend who speaks English and wears a surgical mask is understood to be the kidnapper Portuguese police now fear may have snatched Madeleine McCann.

In one attack he broke into a British family's home and loomed over a seven-year-old girl who woke up and asked "Is that you Daddy?" and he replied "Yes" in a foreign accent.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8996784/madeleine-mccann-suspect-paedophile-portugal-mask-daddy-holiday-home/

A friend of the McCann’s added: “It is just odd that news of this possible new lead has come out of the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance and we’re wondering if it could have been made up."

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4457 on: May 03, 2019, 10:52:17 PM »
MIDNIGHT RAID New Madeleine McCann suspect ‘broke into British family’s holiday home wearing surgical mask and loomed over sleeping girl, 7, saying ‘I’m your daddy’
Detectives have discovered a creep carried out nearly 30 attacks in a 40-mile radius of Praia da Luz

A SEX fiend who speaks English and wears a surgical mask is understood to be the kidnapper Portuguese police now fear may have snatched Madeleine McCann.

In one attack he broke into a British family's home and loomed over a seven-year-old girl who woke up and asked "Is that you Daddy?" and he replied "Yes" in a foreign accent.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8996784/madeleine-mccann-suspect-paedophile-portugal-mask-daddy-holiday-home/

A friend of the McCann’s added: “It is just odd that news of this possible new lead has come out of the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance and we’re wondering if it could have been made up."

Wasn’t this individual discussed in Summers book ? That was several years ago.....bit slow off the blocks theses police types.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4458 on: May 03, 2019, 10:54:07 PM »
It is quite common for the police to focus on a suspect only later to find that the suspect is later ruled out.

Like SY and Barry George who spent 8 years in jail because of SY's incompetence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4459 on: May 03, 2019, 10:56:17 PM »

They have to create headlines on the 12th anniversary of Maddie's disappearance somehow.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4460 on: May 03, 2019, 11:00:08 PM »
They have to create headlines on the 12th anniversary of Maddie's disappearance somehow.

But no suggestion that either investigating police forces are focussing on Madeleine's parents.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4461 on: May 03, 2019, 11:15:06 PM »
Do you ever get used to these situations?

Francisco Moita Flores - "Yes, you get used to dealing with crimes every day; it is our routine. But Portugal is the safest country in Europe and in the 40 years of democracy we have, besides Maddie, only 3 other children have disappeared. There WAS NEVER a network of paedophiles, abductors ... That NEVER existed in Portugal, it is an invention that has been made to protect the parents of Maddie and their group of friends".

Is he saying there are no paedophiles in Portugal ?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4462 on: May 03, 2019, 11:22:48 PM »
I don't quite follow, are you saying there is any country with no paedophiles?
One things sure, if this new pedo story which is even being reported on Sky News is true, they must believe the child is dead. If she were alive in the hands of a pedo, they have just put her life in grave danger.

Clever that, innit?

What's clever?
Who has put her life in grave danger?
You do seem to be somewhat over animated by all of this today!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4463 on: May 03, 2019, 11:25:16 PM »
Wasn’t this individual discussed in Summers book ? That was several years ago.....bit slow off the blocks theses police types.
Your mind must be well and truly blown by the statement from a friend of the McCanns wondering if the story was made up..
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4464 on: May 03, 2019, 11:36:31 PM »
Her mammy and daddy put her life in grave danger with their child care arrangements if we're starting at the beginning.
What's over animated? I've been sat on my butt all day unfortunately. Hence I've given you the pleasure of my company. Nothing animated about sitting about all day, I'll tell ya.

Thank you for your reply.
It's as clear as mud.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4465 on: May 03, 2019, 11:39:49 PM »
I'm sorry I can't do the link but there was a service tonight in Rothely to remember Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4467 on: May 03, 2019, 11:43:58 PM »
Were their tapas friends in attendance?

Gerry wasn't.  Perhaps he has a virus.

ETA, Nope, my mistake, he's busy working in Italy.

Offline Erngath

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4469 on: May 04, 2019, 12:01:31 AM »
But they have that many friends, you never know what one it is.
If they're spreading their news, they should be telling us their friend's names imo.

If Davie Payne was still one of them, I'd be astonished!
The point is, some people on here seem to think this PJ Paedo news is a product of the McCann PR machine, and yet one of their friends is saying it might be made up?  This does not compute!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly