Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 401132 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4590 on: May 05, 2019, 08:13:00 AM »
based on the evidence...I would say he certainly does

Well if GA does still have connections keeping him informed this is what he actually said.

Amaral told an Australian podcast he believes British police will close the case by making a German suspect their “scapegoat”.

This was revealed two days before the breaking news by sky and media.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4591 on: May 05, 2019, 08:15:47 AM »

Well if GA does still have connections keeping him informed this is what he actually said.

Amaral told an Australian podcast he believes British police will close the case by making a German suspect their “scapegoat”.

This was revealed two days before the breaking news by sky and media.

All of a sudden Amaral is the go to man.After leading what many like to say was a botched investigation,go figure.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4592 on: May 05, 2019, 08:31:00 AM »

All of a sudden Amaral is the go to man.After leading what many like to say was a botched investigation,go figure.

It depends how much evidence there is against this suspect.. If the evidence is string it will reinforce amaral as the go to bungling keystone cop

Offline barrier

« Reply #4593 on: May 05, 2019, 08:45:32 AM »
It depends how much evidence there is against this suspect.. If the evidence is string it will reinforce amaral as the go to bungling keystone cop

Newspaper reports suggest its not even been established if he was in Portugal at the time,so its not strong,tenuous at best.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4594 on: May 05, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »

The bloke who played Amaral in that latest Video looked like a bit of a boozer.....sorry, I meant bruiser.  What a parody.  Someone was taking the pee.  It really wasn't very flattering.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4595 on: May 05, 2019, 09:08:09 AM »
The defence would have every right to call the very people who told the police the abduction story in order to question it before a jury. The idea that this would not be the case is frankly laughable imo. Would they refuse to tell the court the truth this time.? I don't think so.

A jury will decide what's cast iron and what isn't in the case of gaining a conviction in the McCann case.

You fancy a £100 wager for a charity of your choice that they will all have to testify if anyone is charged and tried for Madeleine's disappearance?

Make it more if you what?

I think you take a simplistic view of things but two considerations come to the fore according to the media ...
  • Portuguese cops have asked for more resources and personnel
  • British cops have asked for a years funding
If true ... these are the pertinent issues ... which relegate the pipe dreams you keep posting about to a league which was closed down a long time ago.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4596 on: May 05, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
I think you take a simplistic view of things but two considerations come to the fore according to the media ...
  • Portuguese cops have asked for more resources and personnel
  • British cops have asked for a years funding
If true ... these are the pertinent issues ... which relegate the pipe dreams you keep posting about to a league which was closed down a long time ago.

Years worth of funding,is it going to take that long to get to Germany where the supposed link to the crime maybe is?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4597 on: May 05, 2019, 12:03:26 PM »
This guy was sentenced to life imprisonment in Germany in 2012, which means he cannot be released on parole before 2027.
Police wishing to question him about Madeleine may have a long wait.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4598 on: May 05, 2019, 12:09:46 PM »
This guy was sentenced to life imprisonment in Germany in 2012, which means he cannot be released on parole before 2027.

I thought he'd already been questioned & denied involvement?
Sure I read that in some old rag.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4599 on: May 05, 2019, 12:10:00 PM »

Statute of limitation would rule that out then, in Portugal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4600 on: May 05, 2019, 03:13:20 PM »
The bloke who played Amaral in that latest Video looked like a bit of a boozer.....sorry, I meant bruiser.  What a parody.  Someone was taking the pee.  It really wasn't very flattering.

I noticed that, and 'Gerry McCann's' man boobs too.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #4601 on: May 05, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »

2027 is an underestimate according to his Wiki entry  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Ney  which is interesting in itself.
" Since the BGH has confirmed the particular severity of the guilt, the minimum term of imprisonment of 15 years, which is usual for life imprisonment, will be extended"

He sounds a very unlikely candidate as Madeleine's abductor, from what I can see.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kmc

« Reply #4602 on: May 05, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
2027 is an underestimate according to his Wiki entry  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Ney  which is interesting in itself.
" Since the BGH has confirmed the particular severity of the guilt, the minimum term of imprisonment of 15 years, which is usual for life imprisonment, will be extended"

He sounds a very unlikely candidate as Madeleine's abductor, from what I can see.

To be fair, apart from the fact that he prefers boys to girls - he is "on paper" a super likely candidate....a thrill seeker who got off entering super high risk establishments to both rape and murder.  I guess taking a look at Wikileaks long list of his crimes - with both abductions and murders he seemed happy to return to the same establishments on multiple occasions.  As a mother, I would ask the following questions - if your child's school was targeted more than twice - would you not be out with your billboards demanding more questions. In fact, how does a man with such a record - take 20 years to take down??  Who turned a blind eye to him / who buried evidence??  Also, how did he manage to adopt a male child during his raping and murdering spree.  Also, how does he end up in Portugal when he was serving a 10 month probation in Berlin in 2006.  Put it all together and you have to ask -if he was in Praia Da Luz - who did he owe favours to?  And how, in God's name did he manage a 20 year career when he re-visited so many times???  Maybe SY are onto something....but if they are, there must be more to this man.  None of it makes sense.   Madeleine would never have been a personal preference for him - but if they have found some kind of link. Then who else was involved and why did someone like Amaral practically break his chops to try and kill this lead????

Offline jassi

« Reply #4603 on: May 05, 2019, 03:38:34 PM »
To be fair, apart from the fact that he prefers boys to girls - he is "on paper" a super likely candidate....a thrill seeker who got off entering super high risk establishments to both rape and murder.  I guess taking a look at Wikileaks long list of his crimes - with both abductions and murders he seemed happy to return to the same establishments on multiple occasions.  As a mother, I would ask the following questions - if your child's school was targeted more than twice - would you not be out with your billboards demanding more questions. In fact, how does a man with such a record - take 20 years to take down??  Who turned a blind eye to him / who buried evidence??  Also, how did he manage to adopt a male child during his raping and murdering spree.  Also, how does he end up in Portugal when he was serving a 10 month probation in Berlin in 2006.  Put it all together and you have to ask -if he was in Praia Da Luz - who did he owe favours to?  And how, in God's name did he manage a 20 year career when he re-visited so many times???  Maybe SY are onto something....but if they are, there must be more to this man.  None of it makes sense.   Madeleine would never have been a personal preference for him - but if they have found some kind of link. Then who else was involved and why did someone like Amaral practically break his chops to try and kill this lead????

Did he?  Do you have a cite for this?

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4604 on: May 05, 2019, 03:39:29 PM »

That is a very interesting question.